Israel, perhaps

Israel, perhaps

bbc.com/news/uk-59748260

Attached: opotahu.jpg (500x350, 34.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2020/12/03/hundreds-of-ethiopian-jews-receive-warm-welcome-in-israel/
israelhayom.com/2022/03/15/immigration-minister-blasts-hypocritical-neglect-of-ethiopian-refugees/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In a furnace

Ethiopia.
I just got a call from the subject and I called the last few hours and they said they are not working on it yet but I will probably be there in about a month so I don’t have to be there for a week.

do plantations have ovens?

Here

Attached: black+leather.jpg (900x900, 62.28K)

in a mass, unmarked grave

>Israel, perhaps

Attached: 1546035859872.png (720x720, 408.81K)

the back of the oven

A Tel-Aviv faggot club and no where else

Attached: pepebrik.jpg (715x436, 26.76K)

Not Israel, you need your own country. Just do what the white Jews did - pick a country populated by Muslims to colonize, get genocided so everybody feels bad for you, then colonize and ethnically cleanse the shit out of the Muslims you want to displace. Build some nukes eventually so nobody will ever invade you.

They belong in the USA! East cost or west coast for a good life. Flyover states and the south are shitholes

Does old farm equipment have ovens?

Attached: 1497478794764.jpg (699x485, 59.88K)

>Israel
Lol

Attached: ll.jpg (833x790, 137.86K)

They're not bribed to leave, they're asked to come to Israel and welcomed when they get there
nypost.com/2020/12/03/hundreds-of-ethiopian-jews-receive-warm-welcome-in-israel/

fpbp

>where nigger-jews fit in

Attached: mamizou_auschwitz.jpg (666x445, 110.09K)

Cool, vegan pizza

at the back of the oven

Attached: merp wojak.png (645x851, 57.67K)

nothing over rides being black. Aliens could land on earth tomorrow and if some how one got knocked up by a black dude their alien pod baby would still be seen as a nig first, alien second.

>hundreds
their current immigration minister is an ethiopian jew and she talks all the time about how they won't allow her to bring more than previous ministers brought, so basically she was made a minister for propaganda purposes
israelhayom.com/2022/03/15/immigration-minister-blasts-hypocritical-neglect-of-ethiopian-refugees/

Based rus user, i came to post this

>where do i fit in?
wherever your nearest oven is.

beat me to it, fpbp

What the Israelis did to Ethiopian Jews is hilarious. They're mentioned in the old testament multiple times.