/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General

Prev: ▶Day 30
▶Daily battlefield assessment isw.pub/RusCampaignMar23
▶Map
map.army/?ShareID=1009776&UserType=RO-Lb4GEQgw

▶Latest
>ISW: "Russian forces continue to go over to the defensive, conducting restricted and localized ground attacks that make little progress
>Russia is likely struggling to obtain fresh combat power from Syria and elsewhere rapidly."
>New Ukrtelecom disruptions due to fiber optic damages
>RU failing to maintain defensive positions east and northeast of Kyiv
>israeli sources claim Shoigu tried as a western spy
>Zelensky asked US to hold sanctions against Abramovich because he can be useful as a "mediator in negotiations"
>US government formally accuses RU forces of war crimes in Ukraine
>RU defence minister Sergei Shoigu vanishes ‘with heart problems’
>Putin adviser Chubais quits over UA war and leaves Russia
>Smoke over RU embassy in Poland
>Anti-RU cauldron forming west of Kyiv
>Mariupol skirmishes continue
>CCP supporting both sides of the conflict, seemingly playing 2 sides
>Putin says RU military operation in Ukraine is a 'success'

▶Livestreams
youtube.com/watch?v=ek1bqrms6ls
youtube.com/watch?v=911cntbvPBU

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1648089418318.png (2550x3600, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zWWxW_GJCOo
mobile.twitter.com/shashj/status/1506732498704900096
youtube.com/watch?v=BeacXBxPARQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

one last look at yesterday's map before today kicks off.

youtube.com/watch?v=zWWxW_GJCOo

Attached: 1647960301015.jpg (405x532, 69.13K)

lets go nukes

So, are we winning or not guys????

Attached: 1648090320865.jpg (680x383, 105.82K)

What if they got out because of the war.

Attached: download.jpeg.jpg (640x640, 30.8K)

Here we go again.

Attached: snacks.jpg (480x360, 22.02K)

Yes. Quit bitching, wetback.

Yeah I do earn about 60k$ gross/y but I don’t have much money to put down and that’s a problem.
Working remotely tho with pretty decent skillset so who knows what’ll be there for me if I’d make the move
And yeah who isn’t thinking about few mils in debt and then burning in nuclear flames

Attached: DD50A9AE-404A-42BD-A188-A0AE4F53644E.jpg (828x581, 367.91K)

is happening over?

Attached: 1606759805642.png (500x300, 63.81K)

Nope
Still happenning

Attached: E668D0AE-91A1-451A-A149-065A7A73694E.jpg (2360x1059, 424.06K)

define winning.

Haha

>some old, fat shits will destroy the world for all of us
This needs to stop
We have to intervene

Do I get to see my waifu in heaven?

Attached: 1647981106599.gif (330x275, 1.99M)

>waifu
>heaven
your waifu is trash

HAPPENING IS STILL ON THE MENU

Attached: 1648092121181.jpg (828x1240, 589.54K)

Siege of Moscow when?

Attached: 08849B8C-7385-430A-8234-0B65599B6928.jpg (600x428, 39.81K)

We all see our wifus wherever we’re going fren

Oh shit checked

We'll get to see our boyfriends in heaven

user, regrettably we had about 50 years of Cold War tension that went nowhere. It's like watching television soap operas, expecting all the questions answered. It ain't happening.

Been away for the last month. It's happening or not? Last I heard it never happens.

Attached: FOBMZntXIAIhO4G.png (600x487, 268.64K)

Unironically two weeks if the decisions are made

Attached: 8A2E6FEE-5744-45AC-B0D9-3F0646770816.jpg (490x598, 122.91K)

Yeah man, look for a work Visa or something that pays close to or more (experience goes a long way) and look for a remote position as well. Idk what you do but texas is building up it's own silicon valley

Fight me, faggot.
Checked
Let's hope so, fren.

Attached: 1513982845890.jpg (260x273, 61.45K)

its not fucking fair, i was going to go to a wedding in poland this year and try to bag a femboy and give him a comfy life here but now its over... ITS OVER
dw i speak polish im not an anglo id breed him properly

Totally happenning

Attached: 6F43E515-8FE4-494F-9B4C-D5982BF9E2DD.jpg (1528x1479, 583.55K)

Thread number 1074 you autists

Attached: 1648063668816.png (1198x385, 503.33K)

You gotta believe!

so, how much time is left before the cleansing of the russoid army near Kyiv? as I can see, they are pathetic in the east, but can make some troubles with chaotic shelling in the northwest. if they are really cut off supplies by our SSO, then they're will be done soon

Attached: 1625065625474.jpg (305x211, 27.75K)

not while I'm baking, it aint.

i can't believe i used to give russians the benefit of the doubt. stupid anglo me, trying to naively get along.
oh well, time to kill them all.

Attached: 1645052925013.jpg (2550x3300, 3.51M)

They set Chernobyl forests on fire so basically they're opting in for lung cancer. I guess 4 years?

Wtf niggers? I thought it never happens!

mobile.twitter.com/shashj/status/1506732498704900096

> France … has also just raised its level of nuclear alert: three of the four nuclear machine-launching submarines (SNLE) available to the French Navy are now at sea…Normally, of the four French SNLEs there is always at least one at sea
Aaahhhh it's happening!!!!

> Front East.There are fights for every house in Mariupol. It is reported that the combined troops of the LDNR and the Russian Federation occupied 70% of the city. Today was the LAST DAY when the remnants of the forces of AZOV COULD SURRENDER, NOW THEY WILL NOT BE TAKEN PRISONER In the middle of the front, our forces continue to minus the composition of the 54th separate mechanized brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the Donetsk region. The Russian army is gradually knocking out the 54th brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine from the southern and southeastern outskirts of the settlement. Novomikhailovka, north of Ugledar. During the day, our troops there moved forward 2 kilometers. Fierce battles are going on in the South of Izyum, here is now the main front in terms of intensity and importance, no less important in the battle for Mariupol. The Armed Forces of Ukraine have deployed large forces here, fighting is going on in the village of Kamenka, this is the road on the way to Slavyansk. In the area of the agglomeration Slavyansk-Kromatorsk-Artemovsk, mass arrivals at strategic facilities from our VKS. Artillery works from two sides, missiles, aircraft. Our air defenses in the vicinity of Izyum shot down a Ukrainian Su-24 bomber.

Attached: 23.03.2022.jpg (1280x898, 625.16K)

Friday at latest
Suposedly your guys just pushed russkies in the east about 50kms in the border direction.
There are some talks about cauldron (kotel) in the west of kiev.
But who knows honestly

Genuine question tho:
Does anyone there talks about what’s going on with Poles? I mean the refugees and polish PM in Kiev?

God those numbers...

Attached: existemtial-dread_92db1513-7e62-48f5-8d60-a2a25d96d64c_1024x1024.jpg (819x1024, 83.42K)

Now these are the digits

Attached: 1647814021459.gif (576x448, 1.32M)

Make that 3 days if they startled the Bloodsuckers sleeping there awake.

Fuuuuuckkkkk bros it's mother fucking happening! NUKE ME ASAP POR FAVOR! DEFCON LEVEL 100%

Attached: FOSXViRXoAQCn4d.jpg (828x1045, 89.99K)

its 5 6s, not 6 6s, so we all good

Australian posters confirmed retards. 20,000 troops in Ukraine and they'd already all be dead.

Attached: 1631036406926.png (1499x531, 134.65K)

beating war drums so the populace will not revolt the upcoming military draft(s)

Attached: gaby shotgun.jpg (1223x1835, 372.09K)

for reference whens the last time france has escalated their nuclear response force like this?

Attached: 1648059569950.webm (960x960, 2.61M)

Why does she keep getting posted? Is she an e-girl or something?

Um guys....

user, i'm sorry for what i did... Can you forgive me when it happens?

>LAST DAY when the remnants of the forces of AZOV COULD SURRENDER, NOW THEY WILL NOT BE TAKEN PRISONER
Why would anyone prefer to be taken prisoner by those subhumans. They have abducted civilians they have found in Mariupol shelters, are torturing civilians in Kherson and planning to abduct as many civilians from Kherson as they can. It's deportations like with commiestan again. At this point it is better to die fighting, even if all you have is a stick or a rock, than being sent with nothing to Siberian tundra to die from cold or starvation.

is Shoigu okay...??

Checked.

They just keep coming

Attached: 1.0.png (28x28, 3.11K)

at least our anglo masters weren't so stupid - perhaps we took ruskie money but we weren't didn't make our economy dependent on them like the fucking germans

Attached: 1646611354894.jpg (1078x576, 121.06K)

everything is horrorshow.

it's cute with all the logistical problems (running out of trucks and lack of roads) that lead to a 40 mile stalled convoy this guy thinks russia could field 5* more people there.

The fact that azov has held out this long is nuts. Those guys are gonna go down bloody fighting and this will be Ukraine's Alamo

I worked for SF based company untill January with anguy based in TX’s Austin area, but decided to change the job.
I think I can’t get work visa without being already hired by some company there but maybe I missread something…

>Ukrainian invasion force was 200k, but that was 75% of the 'combat ready' Russian army
>Most of the "million man" army is conscript, reserve or retired
>30k-40k, ~35k, is about 13% of the total 'capable' Russian army
>15% is the rate where armies cannot properly function

some believe that if Poland introduces a peacekeeping contingent, then the war could drag on for years, because peacekeepers will only interfere with active hostilities. and wherever they are introduced, the war only drags on, but we need to recapture all our territories ASAP

Is he?

Attached: 5C5F7A71-057E-4A89-BF16-FFE7C0C50939.jpg (1125x1060, 651.7K)

Taking money is good. Giving them money is what brought us to this point.

Elaborate

Being sent to Siberia is not the worst thing that can happen.
I would prefer to die with an intact asshole, never surrender to Russians.

Physically, questionable. KGB has a host of poisons to choose from, including some that may approximate a protracted heart attack. Politically, dead. He oversaw graft that directly led to Russian forces being under-prepared and laughable in the field.

> I guess 4 years?
> years

Attached: 1622730691927.jpg (680x568, 50.2K)

this is going to drag on for decades. ukraine isn't going to accept russian rule no matter what.

I'M SO SORRY user

soon

Attached: soon.png (1925x1742, 121.79K)

they also need to leave behind at least a skeleton crew to maintain military assets,train,admin bulllshit, and emergency so the other 25% isn't really available

I mean

>no Serbia
Kinda based ngl

>New Ukrtelecom disruptions due to fiber optic damages
Why didn't the Russians just do this from the start?

No user you need to take responsibility and fess up right now or else you might be a tranny like op

15%, real shit? So they're already up to the redline. No wonder they're asking PMC's for help.

Attached: 1627104870825.png (1080x771, 1.3M)

Lovely how you describe all the atrocities commited by Ukrainian forces.

Even your civilians are behaving like absolute subhumans.

But thank god, we take millions of them into our country right now, making it even shittier than it already was due to the millions of imported Arabs and niggers.

I bet you will get on well with the latter, as they share a lot of your "culture".

Attached: ekelhafte Folter von 'Plünderern' durch Ukrainer.jpg (640x852, 158.01K)

I am a NOC tech and just applied for a network position in my job which we desperately need network techs. Specifically Cisco certified. I would definitely look into Austin, or Houston. They are growing massively. Google is opening a new data center outside of austin and its massive. Could apply their? Also space x is out here as well

Alright. I'll be fucking honest with you all right now. I'm fucking terrified. The only 2 people who could stop Putin from MADing this world out of existence are either in the gulag or dead. He's clearly hell bent on this since the Berlin Wall and has shown exactly the extents to which he is going to achieve that with all the pointless death.

Now the clock is at 100 seconds and I am realizing the world might end OVER FUCKING UKRAINE! How the hell did boomers grow up in the cold war? And more frighteningly, why is no news source covering the fact that the clock is this closes to midnight?

I don't know what to think anymore. I just want to go to bed but I can't.

Attached: 1647383876086.png (753x707, 2.05M)

I'M SORRY GUYS I DIDN'T WANT TO GET YOU KILLED

Who would want to take Serbia, except of delusioned Russian politicians?

>decades
Um I don’t think so.
There’s this video and imho it shows what normie ruskie thinks roght now. Russia won’t let anther afghanistan and ua won’t let be defeated.
I’ll give it another month or two tops and either someone would remove ptin or nukes start flying. Hopefully in some contained manner

Over the long term that would be a net gain for us because:
1) greatly reduced civilian losses;
2) significantly reduced losses of military personnel and equipment;
3) a breather for our economy;
4) orkiestan's economy continues to rapidly deteriorate due to what I expect by then are embargoes.
They will not be able to sustain their invading force for long.

The big downside is that civilians on the currently occupied territories would be fucked. But orcs are already planning to do just that ASAP so who knows what is best.

It is possible Russia is now committing to this as it should have: a new Afghanistan. Anything less than success in Ukraine is a fatal blow to Russian identity and consciousness. This sets the frame: youtube.com/watch?v=zWWxW_GJCOo

Based
One can dream
Although it was never this close and probably never will be again

I thought it was kettle not cauldron

germans are craven desu. our fault is we are too kind hearted.

youtube.com/watch?v=BeacXBxPARQ
Just watched this video, what do you guys think?
Main points are
>Russia can win the battles and capture cities
>These cities will be impossible to hold without economic destruction
>Insurgencies will dominate west Ukraine especially, with morale boosts from dead Russians and anger from dead Ukrainians
>A puppet government would not be accepted
>Sooner or later Russians will find out the truth, but their reaction will heavily affect the outcome

if I'm not mistaken, Western intelligence is already predicting a Ukrainian counteroffensive and reports that Russia is running out of supplies and has big logistics problems. honestly, I believe the British Defence Intelligence. if the situation is bad for us, they do not hide it. but now they say this

Attached: image_2022-03-24_060543.png (1200x675, 677.51K)

>what I expect by then are embargoes.
Some expect certain announcements tomorrow. God knows.

You brought a curse on our households. Not even your chocolate can save you

Never heard of this, educate me on how it affects the army so much

>15%, real shit? So they're already up to the redline. No wonder they're asking PMC's for help.
Look at how other countries are reacting to what's going on.
The only country on earth moving towards Russia is Mexico, and Mexico's president is a fucking mongoloid.
China, Belarus and Kazakhstan aren't actively helping Russia.
Yeah, Russia is getting BTFO. Very few expected Russia to lose, but they are losing and they're at risk of getting pushed out of Ukraine if things continue on this path.

Just move to Russia, bro. Nobody will miss you.

itd be good without the serbs

>Lovely how you describe all the atrocities commited by Ukrainian forces.
No, those are things done by the r*ssian military right now. I guess it is too much to expect a filthy expat to properly understand English.

how do they intend to "prevent" another afghanistan? they have to literally slaughter all the ukranians, or stop invading. the problem isnt taking the territory, the problem is occupying it for an extended period.

I think we’re at one minute to midnight.
>cold war
Most people was used to it because it lasted for fifty years. It’s so new to us that it’s an abstraction.
>i’m terrified
I’d be honest with you. I had troubles sleeping for the first week.

But it can save your life in the shelter, user!

real british update

Attached: 1647813226543.png (1636x952, 100.15K)

Just move to Tel Aviv, bro.

it's better to love and praise Russia living somewhere else

I just wish we had a cruise missile capability to at least match those of their more plentiful launchers.

Nice arbitrary number

>Sooner or later Russians will find out the truth
By drips and drabs, "aging the crisis" to a comfortable pace for Russian military to save face. "Oh, yes, tut tut, we lost a few hundred this week." People known to be dead last week will instead be reported 6 months from now. They will NEVER be told how brutally quickly they were repelled.
>but their reaction will heavily affect the outcome
There will be no reaction. They are primed to believe it was NATO involvement as "dirty tricks" in their backyard, their great living-room to expand and bring in their wayward Little Russian friends. They will feel vengeful at being "cheated" out of a clear victory "owed to them." They will lick their wounds for 20 years and try again.

>picrel
that is a looter closer to a burn loot murder nigger than a civilian

It's a good and honestly realistic possibility. Only thing Ukraine can do is a counter offensive especially with how certain russian pockets are near surrounded.

Couldron m8.
I mean both are for boiling stuff but imho it’s couldron

Attached: 885820D2-64BB-4C21-9701-EFAC86CA9A4F.jpg (2048x2048, 140.01K)

even in the worst case scenario, russia keeps occupying Kherson oblast and the land route between Donetsk and Crimea. thats a significant territorial gain.

I would say its more likely if they can't win in the Ukraine in a reasonable amount of time, they negotiate a ceasefire, take a few token wins and play it off as a total victory.

Heh, so Mexicans are going to get fucked due to the association. I guess the getting was good for a while but could not last forever.

will Putin forgive his old buddy Shoigu for being a CIA agent since the early 90's?