Explain how he really won. Not muh fraud

Explain how he really won. Not muh fraud.

Attached: 8F43B507-CCB3-456D-B2F1-299C62BAFD76.jpg (2400x1800, 286.13K)

Doesn't matter who wins numb nuts. That's something for poor saps like you to cling to.

He promised me 40 student loan debt replayments and a black girlfriend.

He got the most votes in the election that corresponded with the most electoral votes

If you don’t vote for him you ain’t black

Because Trump is a retard and for all the claims about Biden being senile Trump is literally unable to complete a thought, so even he looked sharp next to Trump. Literally another "vote for the least retarded person" election

anti trump sentiment. It wasn't that he got more votes its Trump got less. At least 50% of his base caught on to the kikery and checked out.

A bunch of rich people lobbies the parties,

A bunch of old people voted for him.

Old and Rich people are better than you and therefore you should be their slave.

Work harder.

most americans were sick and tired of the culture war after 4 years of media harrassment.
trump also left some of his base feeling let down and forgotten while he tried to win over groups that could never win over

Mossad propaganda teams got rekt.

Attached: Trump Israel Collusion.jpg (1280x712, 109.95K)

fraud

I voted for him, simple as.

Hillary Clinton also won the popular vote by millions, Trump was the most unpopular president in history, and vote by mail had made it easier for people who normally don't bother voting to cast their vote in battleground states which made the electoral vote landslide more likely but also explains the popular vote landslide.

Fraud.

He won like 1/18 bellweather counties, lost Ohio and Florida, defied Helmut Norpoth's election model which is like 99% accurate, along with like 50 other indicators. His victory defied all election logic and basically voided the political science major as a whole if you buy into it. It's hard to swollow because it reeks of bullshit and fuckery. I have no problem saying Obama won twice, but his victory does not feel right.

Fraud

>AND DON'T SAY 4, GIVE ME A REAL ANSWER

apathetic/uninformed voters + mail in voting

Attached: 1616467545617.png (817x443, 34.19K)

>be trump
>know overwhelming power of big tech
>know that voting integrity is shit in important states
>trumpanzees in az, mi, ga, wi etc try to warn trump
>covid hits
>too preoccupied with covid
>mention alt medicines
>daddy pfizer, who put a million dollars down tells trump to stfu, also points red dots at him and his family
>lets it all go to shit
not that hard to understand bro

Attached: 1639505475368.jpg (1284x1547, 557.85K)

Yeah, the kikes cheated this old codger in. They thought he'd convince more normies to poison themselves with the jab.

Attached: 1599978948864.jpg (800x532, 100.63K)

butthurt libtard lmao.

People on average are fucking stupid

Rampant bipartisan corruption, FBI refused to acknowledge the validity of the laptop, forged ballots, and poll workers perfectly willing to compromise the election process.

>what's 2+2
>but don't say 4
ok kike

Factually false. Trump improved his vote total.

All Trump had to do was keep *ONE* of his campaign promises to the White working class and he would have won. I guess that was asking too much of him.

Fraud and deliberately misleading advertising.
He is an establishment candidate. He supports the establishment. Anyone who genuinely voted for him has already been stabbed in the back over muh student loans

How's that student debt forgiveness working out for you?

Anybody else remember Biden's campaign videos in Youtube ads where he said he was going to beat the virus

Trump suggested for people to get the vaccine too.