Just because I have a huge cock you hate me? I'm the hero of the timeline with a huge cock

Just because I have a huge cock you hate me? I'm the hero of the timeline with a huge cock.

Attached: Eva wine.jpg (600x751, 145.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z2BdSekxzy0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Certified 4 BGC.

Attached: BGCneed3.jpg (416x557, 80.89K)

big ass clown feet

she's got freakshow appeal

have you guys ever sniffed a fart from a girl like this? please describe the smell

Attached: 1569035309692.jpg (1079x957, 391.64K)

yeah they’re pretty wide.

We should measure dicks in BGC(Big German Cock) units. We shouldn't though because that's pretty gay.

Shit particles

You mean you would never eat the dump of a living goddess?

1. YWNBAW
2. Quit baiting for making people think this is a “passing” girl. We all know this is a real, female, girl with XX chromosomes.
3. Dilate
4. Sneed

Attached: 3.jpg (400x396, 28.4K)

My tongue has traveled a bit north/south a few times ngl

I've got that big dick energy I'm confident and secure of myself.

youtu.be/Z2BdSekxzy0

Angion method is working quite fine for me

Lmao wut.

you hate me?
not really... I have a huge cock, but I am still an incel who never talks to women. Masturbating does feel more satisfying when you're stroking a longer shaft, but it doesn't help with women if you never get them in bed to begin with...
The one time i did almost bed a woman, it was cause she came on to me... invited me for a walk one day out of the blue (this was a lab coworker), a few days later she invited me to her place, showed me around, introduced me to her dorm mates, then go up to her room and after 10 minutes of awkwardness we started stripping. But then all I could think was, why the hell is this happening, what if I impregnate her or she rape kits me, my future hangs on me finishing this degree and producing some good lab results to put on my resume... I couldn't get hard with all of the fear. Worst part is, she wasn't even bothered by it and would have given me another chance at any time, but I never talked to her again outside of work. Instead I focused on classes and work.
I ended up graduating and getting a decent job, now I own a house, but I'm alone and probably always will be. I regret caring too much about school and work and worrying about the feminist courts in my deep blue state. She got a graduate degree in biological physics, even if I got looped into a life with her we probably would have done pretty well together.
But instead I am an incel and may always be, and it's not because my cock isn't formidable.

^
he cant keep getting away with it!

You don't know what a big ass is. She's flat as a plank

foot fags

Look, you are missing a good pickup line. Thats all you need. Lay the pipe once and she'll be hooked. Now I'll share with you this tried and true line. It works every time. Heres how it goes: Make sure you have a little swagger in your walk as you approach her. Get caught checking her out. Like you're checking out a piece of meat. Make eye contact. Give her a little James Bond smile. Then ask her... I hear you're looking for a sperm donar

Then save me already, retard. Oh wait, I'm the hero that cant save anyone.

kek, I might try that if I ever leave my house for anything besides errands.