I just realized what his purpose is

It is ingenius once you break it down.
His role is to filter all anti-establishment impulse away from the right.
They want everyone going to him instead of Alex Jones.
This way he can lead them straight back into leftist solutions like UBI, transhumanism, and anti-religion world order.

So he is saying all the same shit as Alex Jones but reaching a far different conclusion. Once instance is how he is constantly concluding the vaccine is only about profit, rather than its actual purpose of mass genocide and depopulation.

Attached: 4692E3C4-46E3-455E-BAFB-D3584E3CC6C6.jpg (1995x1481, 1.73M)

You nailed it. Spread the word, we're going to flush that turd.

Attached: 9+6s5dfg.jpg (792x1200, 647.39K)

user, he's literally just pointing out the obvious bullshit/conflict of interest/doublespeak.

Not everything turns out to be the mummified hand of a yeti.

Attached: 1618640272794.jpg (562x941, 128.36K)

he's not gonna lead anybody into shit pedos are pedos and ALL his circle are fucking pedos

Attached: pepecomedy.jpg (938x1024, 127.87K)

No, user. You see, this absolute 46yo degen ex-(((hollywood))) cokehead and self-admited bisexual that always promoted destructive policies actually had a change of heart recently and is certainly not controlled op

really dumb take

>mass genocide and depopulation.
Yeah but this isn't happening and you're a retarded npc.
>user, he's literally just pointing out the obvious bullshit/conflict of interest/doublespeak.
This.
OP you're not privy to secret information. You're not special. You're an easily corralled/pol/ niggercattle

>the vaccine is only about profit
>its actual purpose of mass genocide and depopulation

yes

He's actually pretty based

the purpose is simply to inform you, information is a narcotic. once you are informed you have a sense of "having done your duty", you become sleepy, you sense that you have done something (you have done nothing) and then you inform yourself some more.

Attached: 1636988934504.png (955x600, 419.69K)

> transhumanism and anti-religion world order
Do you know who this man is beyond watching the last 3 vids he made?

Attached: 1646245801996.gif (208x200, 3.24M)

>anti-establishment
>Alex Jones
You spooks are really amusing at times

But he's not anti-religious or transhumanist. I don't know about his views on redistributionism, but I'd wager that he likely hasn't kept most of his old views.

BTW, I'm more concerned with Jimmy Dore, who is undoubtedly pro UBI, Transhumanism, and Anti-Religion.

Sorry I don't have tik tok, who?

The name for this role is Controlled-Opposition

the mass genocide theories legit sound fucking retarded, though, especially since huge masses of people aren't dying off from the vaccines (yet!)

Sending people away people away from Alex Jones, by sending them to Joe Rogan, who is sending them to Alex Jones, how deceptively evil.

They are dead to me

Always has been. We remember who he went to school with.

This. He is not controlled opposition or against the system. Every last person is the system. Including us. No one knows who has compromised the system and how much, and by what technological methodology, and ultimately even the most elite of elites would want to know that. With complete censorship, and people knowing everything is compromised it becomes a global chess game. They are especially at risk of having information point leaks, because they have drawn attention to themselves. Otherwise they would suffer for all eternity, obviously.

A system that monopolizes information over others needs information. And we provide it. It’s an arms race, but there is also mutually assured destruction in the end. Or at least sides with winners and losers.

Jimmy Dore is irrelevant. He’s unironically pro-Ivermectin, LMAO. Imagine being this low IQ.

Basic bitch.

He's a right wing hippy. Not even the first. Most buddhists have similar world views.

checked and correct but I mean alex jones is the same for the right.

Attached: 1646716239040.gif (480x357, 2.72M)

BUmp

mental health enthusiast

I never thought ivermectin did anything, as it made zero logical sense so I stopped reading early on. Did any other alternative medicines end up in the end as good?

I know he's controlled opposition but I don't care, I like him