I’m white, but I identify as black

My question is what box should I check when asked about my race/ethnicity on job applications?

Attached: F6D7420A-2CF0-4461-A449-1B5D773ADBCE.jpg (1781x2016, 402.49K)

[ ] other____ write in Any Forums

you will see the "other" option and a blank space, there you will write "wigger"

Sounds hateful

Jewish

I’m 1/4 Hungarian, so I always say I am from Central Asia. Okay okay I guess I won’t be able either but I just need to do something else for a while and I can do it if I need it to do it or not.

Is there one for Jewish? You'd fit right in.

Can you define what a black person is?

Check "black" and enjoy the awkward mental gymnastics they do when you tell them your identity and they try to deny it while remaining politically correct.

Yes, when I look in the mirror I see a black person and I am more comfortable celebrating black culture than white.

this one

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-24 004147.png (760x432, 304.08K)

pacific islander

You didn't define what a black person is

mentally mixed

Right Italian in other

Kek this

i aways put “hispanic” as my ethnicity even though i’m 100% nordic european. if you ever put “non-hispanic white” on your resume in 2022 then it’s going straight into the trash

Attached: 487E7F40-2CD7-422D-AED0-E01C4C966183.jpg (493x474, 35.69K)

U fags really missed a huge opportunity to push transracial.

If people can identity as a different gender logically you can also identity as a different race.
So if you memed transracial as a thing it would short circuit the tranny and racism narrative at once.

But nah stay busy seething at random niggers

Black. If they complain upon your arrival, lawyer up and sue them into the stratosphere.

>check "black"
>put next to it "willing to explain"
>allow hilarity to ensue

kek
strategically this