The west is done. It's just over, for all kinds of reasons, and it cannot be repaired...

The west is done. It's just over, for all kinds of reasons, and it cannot be repaired. One of the options I'm considering is El Salvador. Are they legit or is this just another WEF scheme to collect all dissidents in one place so they can be holocausted? It just feels off that some random generic country simply chooses to not be swayed by the mighty, dark forces that are turning the rest of the world into dystopian mush.

Attached: Presidente_Bukele_(cropped).jpg (1649x2192, 1.04M)

you are a faggot coward

If you want to move to a country who's entire economy is tied into a ponzi scheme then go ahead

fpbp

Kek. Move to El Salvador. I’m sure the grass will be greener bucko

I like that guy but El Salvador is pretty rough even for Latin American standards.

Move to Costa Rica instead. No meme cryptobro president but much much better country overall.

>the west is turning into a shithole
>quick move to a shithole!

more heat, yes, they are already trading with China.

> it cannot be repaired
We've suffered worse.
Consider this, the West declining is a loss for humanity. Any culture of humankind descending into tribalism, hedonism, apathy, and ignorance is a loss for humankind. All of humanity should be aiming for the übermensch, because all can achieve it.

Attached: 1647904705737.gif (400x225, 1.26M)

Come relocate to BTC city user. We got white-passing women, good food and the gangs have been mostly kileld off.

Costa Rica, Belize, and Panama are safer, residency is relatively easy to get in any Central American or South American country if you have some money. Do the residency first, it's cheaper and a good investment, it's always good to have an escape. There are really nice places and bad places in all of Central and South America, any place that is a tourist zone is safer than most American and even EU cities these days, and the cost of living is much cheaper. I escaped the US 6 years ago and I'm so glad I got out before SHTF.

They are legit but being tiny they can be easily forced to bend the knee. Come to terms with it there's no running anymore.

Here they've announced they will start confiscating property for housing refugees and that's where I draw the line as far as residency is concerned. Anything is better than communism.

Thanks for the suggestions.

How's Mexico?

I'm in El Salvador at the moment. So far only spent a few days. I went to bitcoin beach today, seemed pretty nice but I don't think I could live here.

You are braindead so yes move to el Salvador you will fit right in. Seriously though, you say the west is dead, so you want to move from one of the greatest countries in the west inhabited by ubermensch to one of the worst countries in the west inhabited by bean monkeys who will give you a violent death when the going gets tough. What is this Dutch tier logic?

Attached: 1647350386820.jpg (1000x700, 487.78K)

El Salvador has the highest homicide rate in the worried so enjoy

That's a kike, you fool.

He will force-vaccinate you as well.

*the world

If you are a business owner you probably have to pay protection money to the cartel. If you are a wagie you may get killed in the crossfire, other than that I like it. Our average iq is 88 an we are quick to violoence so our society is dysfunctional.

faggot cowards who flee america vs faggot retards that stay in america

>What is this Dutch tier logic?
Yours is 2019 logic.

Quintana Roo, especially the south near Belize is beyond beautiful, just incredible cenotes and water, Bacalar is paradise and so peaceful. Close enough to Belize and Chetumal (the capital of the state) that there are all the major stores and amenities but far enough away to be relaxed and tranquil. Lots of French hippies here lately but they're alright. The peso is still weak against the dollar so it's a good time to convert before the dollar tanks.

God how many fucking doomer threads are you fags going to make
Go get some meds for fucks sake

How so?

I thought you were joking but he indeed is a semite.

Under bukele that shit has dropped 70%. Also it’s clear he is making his country safe for expats with money.