Oh no no no no

Looks like Biden is *finally* taking out the trash. Took him long enough, every single Trump appointee should have been fired on Day 1.

Attached: 34A1C7E5-5E8F-419F-8066-C50028F0319B.jpg (1125x876, 363.02K)

Comes with the office. If a Republican wins in 2024, he will likely take out a lot of the Biden trash.

Why don't they fire him instead of demanding resignation?

Doesn't he make more money grifting wine aunts with anti aging snake oil anyway? What's a turkish dual citizen doing in the gov?

They have niggertranny to give that job to now

Maybe a firing squad next time.

i mean...... sports and fitness and nutrition..... the guy eats ice cream cones as *risky* and tries not to die. i think thats why trump recently got a lot thinner, they took him off fast foods so he can be that age and do a better job. hopefully he gets that tranny bashing desantis to run as his vp we need that. this country should not be run by insane individuals. its too powerful. its the duty of americans and THE WORLD to stop the tranny regime from ahnialating the human race.

Attached: coom on chelsea.jpg (2000x1125, 355.39K)

>Why don't they fire him instead of demanding resignation?
Offering someone the chance to resign is just a courteous thing to do. If they’re willing to leave voluntarily, it’s a win/win for everyone involved.

Drumpf and De Santis. Name a more shabbos duo.

> yo our guy is over 80 years old we dont need exercise and sports (the key word) and nutrition
>the nigga cant even play golf he's too old

Attached: whybidenwhy.jpg (828x1091, 420.82K)

seethe more synagogue of satan

Attached: jesusisreallol.jpg (584x584, 34.4K)

>hehe I bet these hardcore philosemites really trigger you huh kike
Americans are fucking retarded. These motherfuckers cur part of your penis off for a reason

quiet chang

he's going to be elected senator in a few months

Attached: pepe feels.jpg (241x209, 7.37K)

>auscuck jumping catch a load of americum as always

Attached: 16125511275683220.jpg (1080x1102, 163.09K)

They must think he's a real republican and nor a fake controlled opposition RINO.

>had a tranny meme ready to go
do you earn CPP good boy points overseas?

Trump actually made the mistake of leaving D vipers in under him.

"cur part of your penis" i curl it up a bit between your old dads thighs when i spoon him after a night of screaming where i utilize my shaft as a way to give him a colonoskopy and get all the tomato peels out of his stinky cute sexy ass

this muhammad oz guy is a citizen of turkey. biden doesn't need any turkroach traitors stealing any secrets

>the mutts told me to call you chang
You are the most chinked country outside of the continent of Asia. If you spent more time checking your census and less time on your knees chugging amerimutt cum you'd know that

Attached: 1632823921465.jpg (937x753, 114.16K)

My dad is a surgeon that worked in the same field as this guy. Used to know him decades ago, told me what a terrible surgeon and quack this guy was despite him being regarded as a "great surgeon." Maybe my dad is just jealous he never had as successful of a career as this guy has since he started pandering to new age retard moms with supplements and shit because of Oprah, but still my dad was a great surgeon and I trust his opinion on Oz.

There's many stories of the bullshit Oz would do in the OR, new age bullshit, crystal healing, that kind of bullshit. The guy is a literal retard.

In my daily life, as an american. I just think of canada as pathetic. only a savage would put cheese curds and gravy on fries, unless of course, they are breaded, then frozen, then double fried. and then i could see the appeal. but its a result from barbaric raping of cows and goats and their kin because you are poor and have old milk and old broth and potatoes.

Some obese nigger will take over

>as an american
Stopped reading there

Attached: 54314683-10523529-image-a-20_1645110431963.jpg (470x615, 47.12K)

>Council on Sports, Fitness & Nutrition
what hamplanet transvestite will they replace him with?

Attached: maam.jpg (800x450, 58.13K)

JOIN THE VAX CULT, OR YOU WILL BE OSTRACISED
>JOIN THE VAX CULT, OR YOU WILL BE OSTRACISED

Attached: vax--JUICETOWN_CULT.jpg (920x770, 254.53K)

No way would I resign. I'd force Xiden into firing me and let him look like a petulant fagit.

The smart way to fire any employee is wait until the fuck up and reprimand them. The fuck up again and another more serious reprimand.

Now you can set the guy up, lead him into a trap and fires his ass in spectacular fashion. Sure he might complain, but who will believe him after two reprimands. He looks like a failure and you are the hero for making it look like you tried to save him.

I always reprimand new hires in the first 60 days to make sure they know they owe me.

there are no d or r vipers. just a government run by prostitutes taking bribes and lobbyists promises and doing insider trading when someone witha .. monopoly or other big deal, on some product or service..... tells them what to do. how to vote. what laws to enact. Lockheed , Boeing, Apple, Twitter, Facebook (the last 3 are on social media and media in general, and dems fully capitulated $ for defense) its a corporate communistic state and trump was dismantling it with the laws and constitution and common sense, he was too wealthy to bribe. And he is slightly insane, in a good way.

Attached: trumpgeotus.jpg (1278x846, 76.54K)

Not sure on this specific instance, but Biden has repeatedly demanded resignations from people appointed to positions he has authority to appoint but not to fire. The whole point of some of these positions is to make them apolitical by setting term limits but no removal mechanism so a president can't exert undue influence.

did biden spray some RAID at mehmet? oh lalala

1/3 of canadians are circumcised.

Isn’t he running for senate anyway

>n-no u but way less

Attached: 1458710301595.jpg (601x508, 31.38K)

i will never learn mandarin and i will kill anyone that encroaches upon me or my families physicall well being, i will kill swiftly and without remorse. Do not kill yourself child. I didnt cut your penis off. But you did. Taking it out on me is just a form of suicide by cop but very different and much more sad. Repent to Christ and you might find solace, i will pray for you. Chang.
>inb4source
>t. Christ is King

little miss muffett
sat on her tuffett
eating her curds and whey

I'm calling you chang because your country is also full of them, my country being full of them does change this fact. I also called you a chang because you type and seeth about America like a chang, your dumping an image folder very si similar to a chink bots propaganda folder. did you know theyir dear leader teaches their childrent to seeth l.ike that, lmao?

of course he is a retard. being a world clas surgeon isnt that hard intellectually. my mom is a world class surgeon and she is a fuckin retard.

I have a german army helmet.

Attached: notbioweapon.png (480x640, 25.72K)

my guess is they got another Jewish tranny to give the position to

Meds

>abo high on petrol fumes is absolutely raging
You know what? Go ahead. Sleep in the road blackfeller.

Attached: 1646689509052.jpg (599x449, 38.46K)

enslaved by the queen, wishing they'd be free, som dayyyyyyyyyyy
>shes probably already dead LOL

Attached: somepeopledidsomething.jpg (280x355, 20.93K)