Here’s the real Ghost of Kiyv

Here’s the real Ghost of Kiyv
The MVP of the war

I think the biggest revelation coming out of this in the coming years will be a MAJOR shift towards unmanned systems by most countries (especially small/poor ones) across the globe, they are just too good and modern AA seems ineffective to properly face then.

Imagine a world where nearly every country can have a competent air force simply because these systems are so cheap.

This is a pretty incredible thing to see, I think Drone technology will go down in history the same as the Machinegun in terms of how it changes warfare.

Attached: E8D9BBE2-7E51-4C4B-8AAF-AEEC3DC9CEBC.jpg (556x420, 77.76K)

Attached: B46ADCC7-4D4E-4449-96C2-A1870048DD54.jpg (615x615, 48.41K)

People don't realize that every antiquated Russia vehicle or plane that you blow up, Russia will replace it with 10 brand new models... They're just using expendable people and equipment...

Except their tank factory is off line because of sanctions. No parts.

Attached: Monke.png (598x817, 271.76K)

This is a meme, Russia has been sending its “good stuff”, not tons of soviet era chaff. And from confirmed kill documentation they are also losing a lot of new platforms.

The idea that Russia is actually just pretending to be retarded is really silly and counterproductive for their entire invasion plan since apparently giving Ukraine more time to rearm and resupply is “part of the plan” lol

S300 > F35

Attached: 2396699.jpg (600x400, 32.77K)

What confuses Any Forums is not that people “overestimated” Russia, I think they were correctly seen as a major power, but that Ukraine has been severely underestimated, as have many systems which have turned the tide of war, such as these TB-2 drones and others that were dismissed as “junk” previously.

I'm WFH and pretty much all I do all day is watch ground zero feeds. There is no evidence of what you're shilling here. Russians are taking losses as is expecting in urban assault. But Ukrops are getting absolutely wrekt. Russia is winning in exactly the way they planned. Essentially all their major objectives have been completed already. The remainder is just how many additional "independent" puppet republics they can stand up out of eastern Ukraine.

>thinking they cant make their own parts
Oh you poor retard

>doesn't even mention the javelin

The Russian economy is completely gutted, and they can't get their hands on many important resources because of sanctions. How the fuck are they gonna build T-14s with crude oil, grain and semiconductor tech from the late 90s? I know Russia has a large arms industry, but they rely heavily on import to sustain that. Weapons aren't just a block of milled steel anymore.

ofc they can, they just dont work LMAO, 70 years behind US in stealth technology KEK

Imagine actually believing this. Either a 14 year old retard or a Russian shill. Cringe

One javelin is more expensive than most of the drones being used.
I’m not going to argue about who is winning, but the fact remains that Ukraine is not as weak as first thought, AND these new drone system are incredibly effective despite what many said previously about them being “useless” against a developed military.

A cheap switchblade drone for example is incredibly effective, to the point Ukraine is ordering hundreds more over other systems.
Even civilian drones are being bought en masse.

Attached: 05DBCE5E-0F8D-4E13-A074-C3FD0449E0F6.jpg (736x368, 55.12K)

Probably they will end up giving a lot of technology away to China in exchange for this.

>10k casualties
>100s of vehicles lost

yeah russians are getting absolutely ass raped. Keep coping chump

Dude a javelin is 300K
A TB2 is 6 million.

>I think the biggest revelation coming out of this in the coming years will be a MAJOR shift towards unmanned systems by most countries
umm yeah, you're a little late to the party. This all became very clear during the armenian-azerbaijani conflict

This, its a gay meme since even Russia cannot be so cold as to send thousands of young Russian men off to die due to some retarded “cannon fodder” strategy.

>seething about the javelin

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)

Putin the Great laughs at your flying gnats

has this ever stopped them? ww2 was nothing?

My point is their use in Azerbaijan was treated with great dismissal by many since they would say Armenia is just a poor nation and drones will be ineffective against a real power.

This proves them wrong since Russia has a modern and developed military.
Drones have also not been used on such a large scale before even in Azerbaijan or Syria.

For real.

Imagine thinking losing billions worth in military personnel, vehicles, materials, and technology while simultaneously destroying your credibility and publicly humiliating your military capability on a world stage is all "part of the plan". These shills and copers are seriously DELUDED.

Yeah it was jsut serious cope. The drones were dominating the same shitty russian gear there that they are now. The cope was that it was the operators fault... meanwhile we have drone footage of a strike on literal Russian AA vehicle

nothing personnel

Attached: VID_20220322_021919_845.webm (1920x1080, 1.8M)

Fun fact: Nikola Tesla said unmanned warfare will actually facilitate world peace and significantly reduce the retarding force of warfare upon human progress. Interesting developments indeed.

There are many more drones than the TB2
A switchblade 600 is far less than a Javelin

I will admit Ukraine is doing better than I imagined they would but I also don't believe Russia is using its full might. We'll see what happens but I'm convinced Russia is a much more superior military in every aspect.

The sanctions havent bothered them. Why would they? Have you seen the land mass of Russia?

We are really entering a new era
Its going to either be horrible or incredible.
Just like how industrial mass production and platforms like the machine gun, tanks, and rapid fire artillery lead to a new era of warfare in WWI

BASED, weve known this for a while though OP. future will be manned fighter/bomber aircraft with swarms of drones around them

Attached: ukraine turkish drone.webm (368x416, 2.9M)

Why can't the fucking UAV or whatever the fuck that dildo on the top is just be put inside the fucking thing?
It looks like a goddamn telitubby ffs
CRINGE

Attached: 1372755248051.jpg (640x960, 38.01K)

it helps when the entire west is funneling weapons and money to sustain your defense.

It is, but I’m arguing that drone technology more than anything else is changing warfare to the point that a large amount of Russia’s strength and investment is not useful.

Those have not been used yet AFAIK, they are being sent over right now.

Need to see how they perform first

the bombs they carry 20 thousand dollar.

Agree with both of you

Of course, but it shows that this is effective as well.
Look how China has been sent scurrying off to the point even they are threatening to boycott Russia now (and toning down threats against Taiwan) due to how nervous this shit is making them.

China is in many ways suffers from the same issues as the Russian military, and the fact that a small nation can resist a major power makes them scared to pursue their own bullying in asia.

>Nexta was the only source on this claim
Kys you fucking retard

Western handheld weapons and intelligence have utterly dominated the worlds 2nd strongest military... LMFAO now imagine real western tech vs russia bhahahahah

Every drone deployed by ukraine, well over a hundred, has been shot down with less than a handful of successful bombings to show for it. You're a fucking retard. This conflict proves they've always been a meme fit only for a support reconnaissance role. The fucking things can't even maneuver or hit moving targets because of the delay. A close flyby from an actual jet is enough to knock them out of the air without wasting ammo. The RF signals can be spoofed and hijacked with man in the middle attacks or outright disabled with jamming. We lose every single simulation where these networked toys play any significant role. Its over. Its done. Fuck off forever.

People need to remember that defence budgets and contractors always err toward conservatism, even seeing Azerbaijan - Armenia war we can see they have still put very little investment into drone technology compared to more conventional stuff.

Meanwhile the “middle powers” like Turkey and Israel have invested heavily and are vindicated by the performance.
Perhaps going forward the nations that invest more into drones will be the big winners.
This looks bad for the USA since China is a major leader in drone tech, while the US drone budget is only 1.6 billion, one of the lowest investments in their entire air force.

100 TB2 shot down? bullshit lmfao i think Ukraine had around 30 max.

>haha stupid russians, we won the battle
russian battle doctrine is russian doctrine, I don't know what good all those billions spent and economic damage done if russia still ends up taking all of ukraine. I have no reason to believe the russians won't win due to their history of other similar losses in grozny wars, dagestan, etc.

Attached: tampon missle.gif (500x280, 2.26M)