Is biden really going to push us into a recession?

Attached: 1647917286997.jpg (215x270, 19.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cviv1P_B09U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no but hes gonna push my dick into your ass

no

>going to
he already has my friend

Attached: 2ucz8v.png (475x357, 147.06K)

Going to?

Look around you OP

Biden has done more for this country and the economy and the world than the last 45 presidents combined. The Biden boom is here.

>Created more jobs than any president ever in under a year.

> Spent billions of dollars to fight the neo nazi hatred and anti trans terf bigotry from racist trump supporters that has been holding back vibrant trans BIPOC in America for over 400 years

>Spent trillions of dollars to make roads less racist.

>Surrendered Afghanistan to the Taliban stripping more than 20 million afghan women of their human rights. If Afghan women want human rights so badly then they can fight for them like women, black people, and the stunning and brave beautiful transwomen in American did.

>Used drone strikes to kill children before ISIS or the taliban could indoctrinate them into being terrorist.

>Said he and his son won’t profit off of his presidency or family name. Two months after being elected, his son “writes” and publishes an autobiography.

>Promised free tuition to black students at HBCUs, then cut the funding to historically black colleges by over 95%

>Promised millions of refugees a place to live and told them to come here. Then deported them with nothing after they came.

>Promised to cancel student loans. Then he made students restart their loan payments in the middle of a pandemic.

>Inflation at new highs

>Sanctioned Russia from Western influence. Now Russians can’t get diabetes from American sugar water or watch the Kardashians.

I don't know about you, but I’m giving him my two votes again in 2024.

He already did you nigger

>biden
>going to

Attached: 1532493200677.png (645x729, 108.93K)

Already has. Wealth is down 20% this year.

Shity bait

yes.

Recession? No. Armageddon? yes.

>Recession
It will be much worse than that I'm afraid.

We are already in a recession. Of course the term is "Stagflation" (inflation + stagnant growth). It's even worse than the 70s too because the cost of living is so fucking high.

if you make $300,000 a year it shouldn't be a problem

We're already in one lol. There's no rule stating that when you're in a recession it can't keep getting worse so buckle up.

the rest of you are fucked

youtube.com/watch?v=Cviv1P_B09U

kek

>eat bugs
>nobody said it would be easy
>buy 50k electric car / coal burner

>really going to push us into a recession

We never got out of the scamdemic forced recession.
The DNC and their Industrial News and Entertainment Complex plan to rid of us Drumpfkkk with corporate backed BLM and Wuhan Lab virus backfired because everything has gotten worse under their administration.

Attached: Black Lives Matter Philadelphia.webm (800x600, 1.94M)

100% chance. His minders decided it was worth it. Done deal.

anyone else notice the left's total flip on the nwo neoliberal feudal war mongering mic status quo?

I laughed.