Lmao you have to be fucking retarded to believe this shit. why is Ukraine & NATO coping so hard?

lmao you have to be fucking retarded to believe this shit. why is Ukraine & NATO coping so hard?
>ghost of kyiv
>snake island
>6000000 dead ruskies

Attached: 6000000 dead russians.jpg (781x893, 249.69K)

Maybe neutralizing the Russian army so that Nuclear standoff can be promoted to "no possibility of nuclear war since all the nukes are gone" becomes a thing.

500D chess.

Slavs are all retarded and Russians fucking suck ass at war. Seriously, they can't fight for shit. They got no shot at holding Ukraine but if they want to burn everything to the ground while they get sanctioned into the 1800s then they can have at it. No-one actually fucking cares about Russia.

Attached: y544684567.png (473x706, 930.75K)

With 10k dead, 40k total casualties sounds entirely realistic. A lot of those injuries probably didn't actually impact anything, but still count because someone got stitches. Just from the sheer scale of it, dozens of those injuries are likely to be from car crashes just traveling to the fight.

>If anyone has the military prowess NATO needs today, it's Ukraine
Holy fucking shit, is NATO actually so pathetic that it *needs* armed civilians?

how many from the Ukrainian army/militias are dead?

>oy vey save my job, i mean country
>look how good and heroic we are, we killed all the russians
>we don't need nato
>where is our aid
Jews are not the liars they used to be.

checked
our military even admitted that russia had like 90% of their forces left lmao

>Source Kyiv independent & Nato

I guess those biolabs created uber nazi soldiers for the Ukraine

This just in: Ukrainian losses are now in negative numbers!

I can't wait to see these people coping and seething when we win the war

Russian media accidentally copped to 10k dead and 16k wounded. They wouldn't mention those taken prisoner/surrendered.

I know this Hendrick guy is a jew, without even doing any research.
It's like a super-power I have acquired.

Failing to see the issue there

Didn’t they make a typo when copy pasting statistics and literally said russian mod released the statistics released by the ukrainian mod?

Because you know better, right OP you stupid fucking nigger. Do you have any idea how mother fucking stupid you are for typing stupid shit like that? You stupid stupid stupid nigger.

Attached: Grenade.png (421x519, 200.07K)

Ukranian losses so low they are actually gaining troops

What does victory look like? Ukraine's armed forces aren't gonna last forever, but no way does Russia hold the land.

kek, finally set up their respawn beacon

The lies just get more absurd.

You poor stupid deluded Russian nigger.

Attached: PutinTears.jpg (907x1024, 74.84K)

>If anyone has the military prowess NATO needs today, it's Ukraine
sure, if you want to have the whole word fund and assist Ukraine every time they go to war

why bother reporting actual news when libtards are easily swayed by propaganda?
i'm already seeing all the ukraine and sunflower emoji retards praise albright, a literal war criminal. these kind of npc bots don't ever research anything.

good morning

>why bother reporting actual news when libtards are easily swayed by propaganda?
Only realizing that now?

Help the Russian's are genociding us and our nazi battalion, please send money weapon's and soldiers.
Despite being genocided we are still beating the Russian's 20 to 1 so praise how awesome we are, here have some Arma combat footage, sorry we mean marioupul combat footage.

It needs people with fervor to undertake feats of arms in conflict zones abroad! People who are so easily rallied for causes of global good! :DDDD

If Russia walked out today they still won, the Ukraine is fucked all its women left for Poland and its a bombed out dump (not that it was amazing before the war lol). Good job with Euromaiden and sacking your old government it really did wonders for you.

OMFG this coming from the Russian nigger that thinks the Russians are helping the Ukrainians because that is what his nigger president tells him to believe. The fucking irony.

Attached: Monke.png (598x817, 271.76K)

Libtards live and breathe propaganda. Their whole lives are fake. They literally think Marvel is real life.

?

Other than the failed VDV drops with the pictures of dead Russians in or around their BMDs I don't think I've seen anything other than 1 or 2 dead at a time, all the burned vehicles that get shown and yet most of the time no bodies in sight. Plenty of gore posted by Ukraine but even so the same pictures get recycled over and over so to me it feels like the number of dead is highly inflated.