US TO DRAFT ITS PEOPLE TO WAR AS A LAST RESORT

And just like that, the USD as the world reserve currency is gone. Now we all get to watch the US crumble in real time before our very eyes. How third world will the US become? Brazil tier? Venezuela tier? Somalia tier?

When you get drafted will you comply or be a conscious objector?

Attached: a.png (841x907, 527.77K)

I'm sure there aren't enough army or cops to get one american on to a plane.

Why do you guys keep spamming this nigs twitter? Who is he?

So Race War when?

Attached: laughmexican.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

Ya, they didn't think it out before freaking. In the end, it's a net positive for the US. But I've explained this in the first 20 of these threads, so you're on your own this time

When we cant afford to get food or water which is in roughly 3 months. Biden fucked us forever.

Thanks Joe

Attached: 245234523453245.jpg (466x660, 28.67K)

Attached: 1648078722268.jpg (650x434, 44.66K)

Yeah. I won't fight for you mutts. I will fight AGAINST YOU. FUCK AMERICA AND FUCK ZOG. I hope this fucking country gets the fucking it deserves. The worse kind of fucking.

Attached: 233346789909.png (515x509, 290.17K)

He's not wrong. Who cares? Feel free spun the obvious. The US will be irrelevant before you know it.

They know what's about to happen. The US is finished.

Attached: b.png (852x1152, 940.37K)

I’d rather fight for Russia than the literal trannie kike faggots in our government

>short-sighted
Yeah, it was just one big oopsie...tee hee hee

no surprise, its for the mark of the beast aka social credit system... anyways i love china

chinese dragon is a gangster god i love you antichrist

Bye bye zoomers. Can't wait for less traffic.

>object
>if would go to prison go to war instead
>shoot my COs over and over until caught and executed by firing squad just like my great grandpappy in nam

Attached: calm pepe.jpg (369x387, 35.47K)

>US TO DRAFT ITS PEOPLE TO WAR AS A LAST RESORT
>no link
sigh

There is still enough brain power(whites and Asians) in the US to keep it floating.
But without the ptetrodollar or global finance dominance, it will look like Brazil real fast.

In many OBJECTIVE respects, the US is already Brazil. Just more Uber rich.

TWO MORE WEEKS

Well it is the time of year for spring planting.