/GPG/ /UG/ /SG/ #1915-The lull before the storm

Palestine, Ukraine, Russia, Syria, Libya, Lebanon, Iraq, Mali, Karabakh, Ethiopia, Yemen, Burma, Socotra and other ongoing conflicts as well as soup, pipelines and robots
/osint/, /ug/, /sg/, /cwg/, /ecw/, /kzg/, /ck/, Any Forums, /sp/, /k/, Any Forums, /lit/, Any Forums, /x/, /soup general/, /townsends/, Any Forums, Any Forums, (NOT /ipg/)

NEWS
>Russia/Ukraine
No major changes in any front. In Mariupol Approx. 70% of residential areas are now held by RU/DPR, there's heavy fighting in the industrial areas.
ressumption of clashes at Marinka in order to take the remaining parts of the village
Biden said on Wednesday that Russia's potential use of chemical weapons against Ukraine was a real threat.
>Belarus
Belarus closes Ukrainian consulate in Brest and kicks out diplomats
>Syria
Multiple rockets hit Azaz Aleppo today during the lunch hour, wounding at least four civilians.
Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amir Abdollahian met with Syrian Foreign Minister Faisal Mikdad
>Yemen
Yemen’s Iran-backed Houthi rebels this week struck the same oil storage tank in the Saudi Arabian city of Jiddah
>Egypt
Leaders of Egypt, Israel, and the United Arab Emirates have met for a three-way summit in Cairo

>Live maps
conflicttr.com/
liveuamap.com/
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/
marinetraffic.com/
globe.adsbexchange.com/
defensepoliticsasia.com/ukraine/

>Conflict maps and reading list
pastebin.com/aFfaPEep

>Official /gpg/ games
gaming-style.com/WarAttack/index.php?page=Game
chess.org/
>Official /gpg/ recipes
maryamsculinarywonders.blogspot.com/p/recipe-index.html

>Twitter sources
nitter.net/spriter99880
nitter.net/disclosetv
nitter.net/oryxspioenkop
nitter.net/lindseysnell
nitter.net/abduljabbar1612
nitter.net/archer83able
nitter.net/theragex
nitter.net/ralee85
nitter.net/suriyakmaps

Attached: BB80471E-C795-4274-8C38-D8DDBA2D66E0.jpg (828x725, 273.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BWtGzJxiONU
bitchute.com/video/tFKq4v8y1kau/
nitter.net/war_noir/status/1506813074140979205
z.zz.fo/USODZ.mp4
t.me/RVvoenkor/4873
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Previous

Attached: 9E27153E-C08B-4A65-AC49-13ABE9B70FA8.png (596x663, 329.9K)

Checked trips of troon slaughter

meanwhile america is having the real priorities :
>At Senate hearings of the candidate for the most senior judicial position in the world's most powerful power, candidate Katanji Jackson was asked if she could define what a woman is and replied that she could not because she is not biological. Absolutely real. youtube.com/watch?v=BWtGzJxiONU

This one is fake. At least the picture is. It's from some troon hunting trip or Rojava or smth don't remember and I'm tired. Either way, they died.
Also fake.
DESU I don't even dare to fully type or say "A*d M*t Go" IRL just in case.
(OP)
Fuck all janies. I was banned for a day for posting in a roll thread. I'd see so many idiots posting nonsense and would just have to sneed as I couldn't reply. Utterly dogshit.
>The twitter trannies with the hammer and sickle in their handle support him because they retardedly conflate modern-day Russia with the SU.
Most troons are bang-average Libs. The leftist ones then lean towards anarchism, not Bolshevism.

Goodnight lads

NK, Russia, China,India,and probably all of the middle east countries will lead the path forward for humanity. The US is finished as a country. It's people broken. This is the final year of the west's dominance of the world. Now is the age of the east.

GN

Attached: 71885DFB-C2CF-4DA4-A8BD-1FCC234C4FF7.jpg (1024x768, 66.77K)

>France has successfully tested an upgraded version of a nuclear missile without a charge.
>According to the Ministry of Defense, the medium-range air-to-ground missile was launched from a Rafale aircraft that took off from an air base in the southwest of the country.
Look like Macron wanna look strong just like when he posed with his para-commando t-shirt some days ago , he is trying so hard to be a napoleon/degaule its funny

Attached: photo_2022-03-24_03-59-39.jpg (864x486, 24.62K)

So Azov didn't surrender at the given time right?
That means we'll be seeing a tactical nuke drop on Mariupol tonight... The anticipation is killing me /gpg/ vros.

all the west has to do is wake up and clean their house. but yeah, that's too much to ask.
bitchute.com/video/tFKq4v8y1kau/

For fucks sake it's too much stupidity all in a nigger's body like a fucking red ribbon.
Mutts are brain dead and their nation is condemned if that negress gets the seat.

Attached: 4B15D51D-EC55-4619-BD93-39791D00AD1D.jpg (828x1154, 596.59K)

>Most of the bombs nukes by Macron himself

>Fuck all janies. I was banned for a day for posting in a roll thread
Checked for jannies are self anal sex lovers and masochists that work for free.

Nah, I have faith Biden will launch the nukes

based kim

Oh no, it's become India

ALL ALERT /GPG/
New video from that Britbong sniper fag who revealed his entire squad of redditors location last time! It seems like they may have moved out of that apartment complex.
nitter.net/war_noir/status/1506813074140979205
z.zz.fo/USODZ.mp4

>Look like Macron wanna look strong just like when he posed with his para-commando t-shirt some days ago , he is trying so hard to be a napoleon/degaule its funny
I've said it before, but he's held back by the neoliberal ideology. He clearly wants to be a Napoleon figure, he'd be better of just becoming an authoritarian dictator to fulfill that.

if they did hard to tell where they are , could be any house in Irpin there

Authoritarian neoliberals have traditions too. Reagan, Bush, etc.

>Commander of the Eastern Military District, Colonel-General Alexander Chaiko awards especially distinguished soldiers
>The event takes place just 35 kopecks from Kyiv.

Attached: medals.png (1268x695, 1.62M)

B-bros... Twitter is on to us...

Attached: 1640921886573.png (594x291, 56.81K)

They're next.

t.me/RVvoenkor/4873

Are we the baddies?

Prolly part of those odd raids. Seems gone tonight.

What's a keved

Attached: file.png (1000x517, 1.21M)