How do i stop browsing this place...

how do i stop browsing this place? it's the same shit every day with maybe 1 gem or 2 but i can't quit as it's by far the best and least biased news source out there

Attached: 1602228357318.gif (400x388, 280.46K)

You can't. You're here forever with the BGC.

Attached: #IStandWithBGC-4.jpg (620x475, 73.25K)

It's very biased. It's biased towards normal white people.

Get a job, more hobbies, hit the gym after work or go to happy hour.

t. Didn't visit for 5 years

>You're here forever
True, but I probably visit for about a week every few years or happenings

you're here forever man, it's not like i didn't try either.

based, I stay for you king

Just recognize the fact that fully half of the posters you interact with are literally 12 years old. And that this isn't a new phenomenon.

if you figure it out let me know user

what the fuck is a bgc

I left for a few years when this place was sucking jared kushner and bill barrs cock.

I honestly hate this website. I only use it because everything else is fucking banned.

>implying 12yo's in the current year can even read or write

he's everywhere

newfag detected

Bad Girls Club. A woman's reality series on the Oxygen network. user is a big fan.

lurk more faggot

pretty much same, it seems like the last bastion of the net, like i have nowhere else to browse thanks to normalfags and their kiked cuck websites polluting the net

Used to be a news source, nowadays I selectively avoid all threads about Ukraine because of the insane shill infestation. Then I ignore all threads with a 1pbtid OP and what's left is the odd comfy gem. Really cuts down the time spent on here by hours.

big greek cock

Same. The key is internet detox. Just don't turn on pc etc.

I use this website instead of social media since everything is censored.

Agreed and discussion here has only gotten worse over the years. It’s a shell of its former self

compared to the outside world Any Forums is in a great state

you have to go back

You have 3 options
A) Focus on your life, hobbies, friends, and family.
B) Turn into a leftist and get sucked into their echo chambers which are probably 9000% more faggy than this shithole
C) Unplug from the internet forever

Hidden option D) pic rel

Attached: 1598462711072s.jpg (238x250, 4.54K)

Go to a different board.

You’re right. I guess that’s why I’m still here

This place is a total shithole compared to before Any Forums harbor, I can only bear to read it now because of how insane the world in general has gotten.

I can't leave either and I've given up wanting to. I used to come on here and spread a ton of hate. I dialed back the hate by about 90% and now spread the idea of love.

Love of White people exclusively.

Pol is designed to give you adhd. Nobody here has any attention span. It’s so sad because we used to have 8ch which was pol but without mental illness and a high IQ

>not ascending beyond complaining about board quality by achieving transcendental parse
everybody above my post is NGMI

the board has been "irredeemably shit" since JIDF has been posting BBC threads, which is since the beginning - your job is to git gud and learn how to use the board correctly

I bet some of you browse the internet without an adblocker

Attached: 1586098532831.jpg (978x1024, 201.61K)

I don't know where else to post this so I guess I'll post it here. I don't know if this is a whitepill or not but here goes...
I have two normalfag coworkers: one that is always constantly talking to me and another one that chats me up every once in awhile, at work, I mean. They're both annoying and stupid but I put up with them because I like to pretend I'm a good person. Well, anyway, one of them has a habit of making jokes about woke culture. He'll jokingly say things like "haha I'm gonna get cancelled on twitter" or just general jokes poking fun at wokeism. He even once made a stereotypical remark about black people. The point is this guy isn't exactly "woke". The other guy is different. One time he was talking to me about women and Tindr and told me to watch out for "trannies". I even asked him to clarify by asking telling him "you mean, like, transgender women?" and he nodded without batting an eye. My point is this other guy isn't exactly woke either. But they're "redpilled" either. The first guy makes fun of republicans occasionally and the second guy once went on this long rant about how Christianity was evil.
The saddest part is that neither of them are white, and neither am I for that matter. I don't really have a specific intent in mind by saying this, I just wanted to tell someone about it. I guess what I'm trying to say is the world isn't as black as white as you'd think by spending so much time browsing this website.
Anyway, have a good day, fags.

Attached: frog.jpg (1024x887, 57.27K)

you need to get a life. thats it.

Attached: kardashian.jpg (644x901, 52.76K)

Do not summon him

When you fags split off you got all the autists and none of the funny posters. But I haven't been around much since. Majority of this place is redditors now.