Why aren't we competing against chinks to recolonise africa?

Why aren't we competing against chinks to recolonise africa?
>tons of raw resources for our country
>can use incel excess males as soldiers and bleachers
>get chinks out of the area and on the decline
>traditionally our colonial playing field so we know the area better
>for every 1 incel there are 20 or 30 ebony wombs he can bleach and leave the mutts over there
I don't see the downside enlighten me if you would....

Attached: 1622059211269.jpg (896x970, 178.52K)

ANAL

Certified 4 BGC.

Attached: BGC on the news3.jpg (500x630, 80.85K)

Like 40%+ of those holes will give you AIDS.

Imagine the smell

RAPE

BASED GREEK BVLL

It could work but you have to make sure to kill the african males in order for the mass bleaching to work and it needs to be over a few gens so it would be a long term strat

Attached: nigger on a boat.jpg (640x640, 96.7K)

There are more than 50 million niggers in America. We don't need any more.

PROSTAGMA

>weaponize africans with white genes
It's going just swell over here in america....

BLACK. EXCELLENCE.

Attached: E791581B-3BF7-4E8B-9561-245367716DDB.jpg (1781x2016, 402.49K)

I'd motorboat those titties like a hippo's tail when its muck spreads

I would love to

i think it would be awesome
We could have a whites only country in africa where we just enjoy the great weather and hang out

quarantine the ebony goddesses and give them HIV test. If they test positive then send them to the sahara

39,000,000 niggers

>Why aren't we competing against chinks to recolonise africa?
unlike chinks the west already knows that niggers just aren't profitable. it was only barely profitable for belgium, and as you know belgium is the only country to actually institute the reign of terror that retards consider synonymous with muh colonialism. the fact of the matter is that trying to feed, clothe, house, and provide jobs for niggers is so outrageously difficult that even if you have them mining gold or diamonds it won't pay for itself.
If you do not believe in economical fact, then look at history -

>>for every 1 incel there are 20 or 30 ebony wombs he can bleach and leave the mutts over there
even if I am an incel I don't want aids

>incels mixing with niggers
There is a reason you are an incel your genes don't belong in the gene pool. You reproducing with niggers would lead to the type of mutts that get posted here.

>penal colony talks about colonization
Heh

IF COLONIALISM WAS PROFITABLE, WHY DID IT STOP AFTER THE WAR? With all those massive war debts, europeans should have EXPANDED colonialism and made use of slavery, yet they did not. Why? Well, because America declared it kinda cringe. Obviously, the economic interest should outweigh those new worlders calling you cringe, and yet it didn't, because it was never profitable. Giving niggers sanitation costs more than a nigger can produce in a thousand generations.

What if I told you what you think of as black is already the result of mixing with Caucasians. Prior to this, the only people on the continent were "Pygmy" and Bushmen types.

How do you think cattle herding came to dominate Africa anyway?

It's for God and Country, son. And the incels have been hammering us publicly demanding 'government-supplied gfs and waifus'. Colonization is the best we can do, user. Be grateful.

Add to the fact that unlike in op pic they malnourished and have 5 kids by 12.

>> NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

African males need to be castrated and keep on a leash like the turks did for hundreds of years. Killing them would only waste a ton of manpower that would be needed to harvest crops and guard our palaces and harems of selected beautiful ebony ladies

colonialism is extremely profitable and there is a reason our countries did it, it's such a basic concept you colonise an area you extract the raw resources ship it back to YOUR country and create finished products in YOUR country and sell it back for a huge mark up back to the colonies and to other trade partners, why do you think chinks are in africa? they want to do exactly that buddy

Attached: 6317526732461.jpg (500x501, 69.44K)

If they ever find a cure for aids I will be carpet bombing African with my cum, no big booty bitch will be safe. It will be like the 16th century all over again

This. Idk why Afghanistan is called the graveyard of empires when Africa exists

We learned our lesson about niggers already. Keep them

this thread reeks of desperation and dickthink, you people disgust me.

Attached: FLSdkBfVIAUTg37_auto_x2.jpg (1280x872, 545.39K)

There's a strip club in Baltimore where you can pay a few bucks for a private dance with the stripper and you're allowed to jerk off. Nutted many a time with nose buried a black woman's asshole.

I don't have a pair of mutt twins double sucking my ebony goddess for nourishment
Feelsbadman.................

Do they make chocolate milk?

that's a better idea actually, the point I was making was to stop the nigger males being able to make more pure niggers so that over time the bleach can actually work if the nigger women are getting seeded by the white males, you'd have to get rid of the male mutt babies as well but it would work

Attached: 1638325648006.jpg (1080x1350, 305.92K)

It’s taboo to colonize black africa ever since the civil rights movement. Blacks are worshipped now.

when I was a little kid I hated black kids because I was jealous because I thought they got chocolate milk

are you a based house nigga breeder?
The flag
The photos
It's all starting to make sense

>bleach them
I think we've thoroughly found out that this doesn't do the world any good.

colonization was the biggest waste of resouces and white blood in the history of the race.
We may have doomed ourselves with it

you know what I thought? You just need one man with enough power that one day says it all an we are back at picrel, at the end it was only 60 years ago

Attached: Colored-restroom-Hulton-Archive.jpg (1024x492, 40.83K)

I agree we need to recolonize africa. yeah, for the natural resources. and to keep the chinks from becoming too powerful. nothing to do with those gigantic booties and tiny waists. sign me up for the first wave.

We don’t “colonize”. We “help developing nations”. Not even joking. The mandates that followed WWI are no more.
This is what we sell now
>infrastructure
>hospitals
>international investors
>refrigerators
>military tech
The international currency is DEBT. This is not an evil thing either. Debt is an agreement and an obligation.
To get the sweet sweet investments that will modernize your country, you have to meet certain criteria
>not be communist
>not be friends with people we don’t like
>not be a murderous dictator
>be able to responsibly handle wealth in all its forms, and not just line your own pockets and those of your crony friends

Attached: AADFB477-B881-42EE-A25E-1703E4B58F4C.jpg (564x829, 54.62K)

She only want me if I have a nice boat.

Attached: fea-court-jesters.jpg (1000x600, 245.37K)

A thousand reasons why.
African countries are diverse as all fuck, theres no singular nigger race. Just like different kinds of asians have slightly different features, or Scandinavians for that matter; except these groups are fucking kilometers away from eachother instead of miles upon miles.
And they are so different that they easily spot eachother like their racial uniqueness was a neon collar around their neck.
And these genetical groups hate eachother at another level, a source of constant chaos and conflict.
The reason why south america still works is since white people live there in heaps. Making these tribal differences be put aside in favor of black vs white.
The most racist people are unironically africans, quite literally.
Many tribes are nomadic, and while the white conwueres annihilated our nomads in Africa they are quite a large percentage of the population. Meaning the overwhelming majority euopeans had over native americans or norwegian/swedes had over the sami doesn't exist.
>Hurrdurr violent dumb apes
Feel free to explain how dictatorships work without violence and a dumb population.

Thats my theory, atleast.

Yeah the chinese are actually doing the fucking and looting now

Attached: photo-5-2.jpg (1000x613, 95.75K)

***South africa, not america for fucks sake

I'd much rather colonize Japan while the chinks are busy with the nigger Aids.

Attached: 1647915363031.webm (500x889, 2.92M)

Because america and the Soviet Union were having a hissy fit about it. There were too many independentist movements that were being funded by the ussr. So rather than seeing them triumph the USA supported the newly independent governments even if they were dictators.

Also that negress is hh0snbeatiful

it should have been us again god FUCKING damn it

I'm sick of these weak liberal governments not acting in our national interest like the chinks do

Attached: African Tribal Tidd.jpg (1600x1068, 252.44K)