Why do Amerimutts let pedos rule over them?

Attached: Biden-Supreme-Court-Nominee-Ketanji-Brown-Jackson-2.jpg (1280x720, 587.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcolepsy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FART ON ME NUTSACK MA'AM!

God shes so ugly

demoralized, lazy or apathetic

Once upon a time (((they))) used to try and hide it, but theyre just blatantly out in the open with it now. Why would somebody do something?

We are all hoping for some trickle down cunny

Look you kiwi nigger, most Americans don't give a fuck about corrupt politicians in Washington.

We enjoy being lazy, eating BBQ, hating niggers, buying stuff we can't afford but can't live without and making fun of foreigners with gay accents like you.

Here I am working on my tan, listening to music and thinking how fucking great it is to be White and live in America.

Attached: Screenshot_20220320-161931_Gallery.jpg (1080x777, 374.31K)

You say something?

Attached: 4279264-16x9-700x394.jpg (700x394, 29.57K)

Facts. Now give us trickle down cunny

i mean , we do as well

Why is she a pedo now exactly?

She gave CP cases sentences way below the approved duration.

Lol...you think we're so different? Who the fuck you think runs your country? A fucking elf bitch...and a bunch of fucking pedos. Enjoy the benefits of diversity btw, with all your Muslims you getting now...after they took your guns and you faggots bent over and complied

Dunno.

Attached: CB24AF3A-70A0-424A-AB58-74C3F8CEFEF4.jpg (1024x713, 113.99K)

Why do you?

Nothing can change until baby boomers die. They are the retarded buffer keeping this country from collapsing into low level chaos.

That doesn't make someone a pedo, wouldn't most people on here approve of lighter sentences anyway?

Attached: shart43.png (300x168, 9.3K)

I think she's kinda cute. After a couple of beers I could see it. Yeah. Would.

Yes user, we'd love to see child molesters given a second chance.

Would YOU go to prison or die to make a fruitless attempt at wasting one or even a bunch of them?
Knowing that the really powerful ones are nearly untouchable and hide out in the EU or Japan/SoKo where assassins can't easily move around?

It's easier just to let nature take its course. The natural world takes no prisoners and WILL sort this out like it always does. Just mind your business and stay safe and VIGILANT.

>if you kill your enemies they win

Technology
We’re living in an Uncle Ted / aldous Huxley / Francis E. Dec combination nightmare

America is white, you are not.

Attached: I'll kick your ass you little shit.jpg (753x1000, 427.24K)

They said "CP Cases" not child molesters though

Ignoring the problem will not make it go away muttoid.

>America is white

LOL

Attached: amerikwa-is-already-minority-White.jpg (617x1024, 88.52K)

Consuming the end product of a child being molested makes you a child molester. No different than a nigger buying a stolen stereo, they're just as much of a thief as the original.

So what happens when you get arrested for racism(it's coming) and the government plants CP on your PC/phone to seal the prison deal?
Or maybe you saved pix/vids of WHAT YOU THOUGHT WAS 18-25yo chicks in lewds, and it turns out you actually have about 1000-10K pics of an underage slut? How could you know she wasn't an adult, she looks like a woman. Turns out she was 14 in those pictures.
OH SHI-

Yeah, the law in this country is fucked beyond belief. Cocaine and methamphetamine are classed as narcotics. Do you know what a narcotic is? Hint-
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcolepsy

Attached: 1374526670200.png (300x300, 43.46K)

Simple: I shoot them. The magazines are loaded and ready.

Sounds like you're just a jewish pedophile.

Kek, I'm an Aryan Viking you memeflag nigger.

Attached: Aryan Viking.jpg (1080x1607, 362.77K)

You're gonna have to make damn sure you can do one of the following-
1. kill ALL of the enemies
2. make the enemies submit

Good luck! I'm sure you have what it takes to beat people that torture babies and children for negative spiritual energy. You totally aren't out of your league.

That's a dumb argument really

none, no one will care as long as it does not affect their quality of life

Feds. I can smell your wretched stink from here. Smells like cheap-ass cologne and ass.

can anyone explain why black women have the most beautiful natural hair on earth but then they ruin it with dreads and other bullshit?

What the fuck, user? How did you predict the future?
You literally predicted EVERYTHING back in 2013. This fucking pedophile can predict the future.

Attached: time traveler.png (676x725, 103.84K)