Pastor says Jesus will come back with pride flag

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IYLO0J2h63U

Attached: 1637722400534m.jpg (731x1024, 122.33K)

king of the jews

>a Chang

He's wearing the wrong rainbow. What a moron.

Jannies, I know I've said a lot of bad things about you, but if anyone starts spamming webms of those faggot tiktok priests, please ban their ass for at least a month.

Attached: 1627197045933.jpg (1024x628, 80.9K)

and will ascend them to heaven with a divine rope

wrong rainbow? are u a fag?

>t.

Attached: HELLO AVI.jpg (712x615, 118.86K)

liberal "Christians" are basically just unitarians

Then I saw heaven opened, and a white horse was standing there. Its rider was named Faithful and True, for he judges fairly and wages a righteous war. His eyes were like flames of fire, and on his head were many crowns. A name was written on him that no one understood except himself. He wore a robe dipped in blood, and his title was the Word of God. The armies of heaven, dressed in the finest of pure white linen, followed him on white horses. From his mouth came a sharp sword to strike down the nations. He will rule them with an iron rod. He will release the fierce wrath of God, the Almighty, like juice flowing from a winepress. On his robe at his thigh was written this title: King of all kings and Lord of all Lords. Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, shouting to the vultures flying high in the sky: “Come! Gather together for the great banquet God has prepared. Come and eat the flesh of kings, generals, and strong warriors; of horses and their riders; and of all humanity, both free and slave, small and great.” Then I saw the beast and the kings of the world and their armies gathered together to fight against the one sitting on the horse and his army.
Revelation 19:11-19 NLT

The rainbow was a sign that God wouldn't flood the world again. So that's why these faggots will burn.

Hey rabbi, you're up late! How's things in Israel today?

Attached: 1647995448513m.jpg (1024x867, 70.41K)

Leviticus 20:13 " If a man lies with a male as with a woman , both of them have committed an abomination; they shall be put to death; their blood is on them"

we are living in a modern day Sodom or Gomorrah , the darkness is at the gates and our moral fabric is on its last leg. We must resist the evil of the world , we must hold Gods teachings close to our heart as we cut down the wicked. This world needs a cleansing

hmmmm who should i listen more to about religion, an ordained pastor or a bunch of sinful and spiteful incels, hard choice

Attached: opr_hmngbrd_2697641223.png (182x175, 73.68K)

Literally anyone can call themselves a "pastor"

Actually, you don't need either. All you need is the Bible. Not fake faggot pastors. Faggot.
Leviticus 22 - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

christianity is a liberal religion

No it isn't faggot, ever hear of the Salem Witch trials? Calvinists? Quakers? The Inquisition? You're a fucking retard if you think these faggots today represent Christianity.

and where are they today? only the faggy christians survived

Lmao

and strangle that faggot with it

Attached: hXMVZsIPWA5Ta7EJGXTEUkZxuOBQ7t0fcKoekzc5tp8.jpg (618x741, 71.05K)

why are protestant priests so cucked?

>ordained
>pastor
When you write your suicide note, write it about how you are too fucking retarded to live in this world, not about your open cavity wound.