Stay whitepilled fascist brothers

Just a reminder if you think you’re blackpilled imagine being Julius evola in 1945.

Attached: D80EDA26-7E85-417F-B893-DF849244E977.jpg (828x911, 492.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ia800400.us.archive.org/16/items/julius-evola-men-among-the-ruins/julius-evola-men-among-the-ruins.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It’s hard but I’m trying my best. Thanks bro

Attached: 63D028EC-DF23-4449-BC31-B7D4B78A42CF.png (746x512, 99.43K)

He couldn't begin to comprehend the evil that is our spiritual dark age.

I'm convinced that ebola was named to put a bad connotation to Evola.

True. At least he evaded execution.

it's named after a river
>The name Ebola is a French corruption of Legbala, its name in Ngbandi which means 'white water'. During the Belgian administration these names were interchangeable along with the French names Eau Blanche and rarely L'Ébola.

>Just a reminder if you think you’re blackpilled imagine being Julius evola in 1945.

What does this even mean you nigger

Elaborate, jewgoogle just says he was antisemite, whats the truth about him?

He was a dare devil who rode tigers.

Big whitepill: Recent moves by China, Russia, and India, will result in the Ruble and the Yuan becoming secondary reserve currencies, or even primary reserve currencies for Euro countries dependent on Russian gas. Mohammad Bin Salman is on board, meaning the petrodollar is effectively dead. Massive inflation is coming to USA. People will starve, there will be riots in the streets. Governmental control will become even more tyrannical in the cities, while it will evaporate in the rurals. The great satan won't die yet, but turbulent times are coming that will make the early 2020s look like child's play. The decadent and degenerate American people will finally get what they deserve.

Stay positive, fellow Nazis. Vishnu/Hitler is back and he's angry.

Hello newfriend
ia800400.us.archive.org/16/items/julius-evola-men-among-the-ruins/julius-evola-men-among-the-ruins.pdf

>doesn't know Evola

Get out

>imagine being Julius evola in 1945.
Unfortunately he was a man of words. Which is fine, but men of action are needed.

In 1945 Evola told the court he was a super fascist and dared them to execute him. They were too afraid.

He said so himself. "The blood of the heroes is closer to God than the ink of the philosophers and the prayers of the faithful."

He said that he was "superfascista" which may translate to super fascist but that is almost certainly not what he meant by it. He meant that he was above fascism. He was a radical traditionalist and saw fascism as a product of modernity and so it was something to be rejected. Maybe useful chronically as a tool but not the end all be all of civilization.

Sorry i dont like reading faggot text for cattle

I would probably agree with almost every point he has yet i havent read any of his shit to get to his same conclusions

You guys are a bunch of low IQ niggers

At least use his figure to educate others if you like him so much

>plebbit spacing
gys fgt

Why would I want to pretend I had a faggot's name?

checked

Attached: 1646603193321.jpg (700x833, 139.07K)

You missed every single one of my points and you just saw i pressed the enter key a couple of times

Youre basically a retarded nigger or a leftist

You are an extremely retarded faggot please die now