The US Military is broken

twitter.com/defenseworld/status/1282964212352978945?s=21

4 dead Marines during last week’s NATO exercise. US jet went down. Today another. Apparently this is happening all over the place.

Meanwhile fat KFC addict greaseballs:
>”US is lightyears ahead”
>”Area51 has aliens”
>”We are so advanced we even have transgender military”
>”Our army consists mostly of niggers this makes us more intelligent”

Just accept it: The US is fucked in general

Attached: B2625EA8-9EFD-4184-9F76-30CBA93A40F1.jpg (1125x1585, 863.43K)

Needs more diversity, obviously not enough

Shitty burger tech hehehehe

Sounds believable but I'm going to assume everything I hear about the militaries of every major belligerent in the upcoming world war are fake and gay until proven otherwise.

> Austria

kek opinion discarded, come back when you arent the discount version of a real country (in this case, Germant)

Attached: זחוח תמונה אנימה.png (640x532, 275.87K)

Its probably something to do with increased readiness levels so they have to dig further and further into inventory which has less and less upkeep.

>maintenance and readiness checks find issues
I would be more concerned if they weren't finding issues

I totally agree with you on Austria.
I’m just amused at how the US is the new USSR while they’re trying to make us laugh at Russia which is blasting the living shit out of Ukraine since weeks, very successfully if you look past the fake news on CNN

>less and less upkeep
hmmm... i wonder why that is

>2020
>brings it up two years later as Russia is currently handling a catastrophe tier military operation

Attached: 1614208979798.jpg (480x360, 24.83K)

US military quality is tanking hard. Finding quality recruits will be hard with the anti white racism.

I agree. I hope our military becomes very, very diverse, with many LGBT and BIPOC represented in both the enlisted and officer corps. Diversity is our strength, let's show Putler who's boss :)

Attached: 1646415020594.jpg (2560x1703, 539.54K)

Imagine an US - Russia war without nukes
>Biden signals for the military operations to commence
>forgets to use the right pronouns when addressing xir generals, gets couped by a tranny junta and executed for treason against America's ideals
>Putin orders his troops to mobilize to launch an offensive
>finds out general Vodkaz has been selling half of the fuel and general Borsch has sold out all the radio equipment to Albanian smugglers
>US female pilots take off to bomb key Russian infrastructure
>they mistakenly bomb India instead and crashland in the Hymalayas
>Russian pilots take off to intercept them
>they are shot down by their own AA by mistake
>Tranny junta of the US orders a precision missile strike on the Kremlin
>the missile was designed by diversity hires and it shoots off in the wrong direction destroying the White House
>Shoygu orders for missiles to be fired at targets on the US mainland
>the missiles break down mid-air because oligarchs imbezzled the money needed to mantain them
>US fleets approaches Russian coasts for strategic operations
>transgender zoomer sailors decide to 41% en masse due to stress, ships are left unmanned
>Russia sends its own aircraft carrier to tow abandoned enemy ships back
>it explodes and sinks on its own cause it's a piece of junk
>the US army tries to make a spearhead in Russian territory
>niggers and spics decide to have a gang war in the middle of the conflict, shoot each other with cannons and tanks
>Russian land forces finally deployed to face the American threat
>churka conscripts drive their tanks in ditches and into rivers instead

we'll loan the hardware to europeans, at least they're white enough to know how to utilize it still

vax doin more damage than russia could hahahaha

then europeans will sell it to the chinese and let them reverse engineer it and sell it back to them without all of the pozzed crap

It's because these are just another layer of security theater. Once you realize the US has Space Nigger tech, it will all make sense.

Attached: 1647781949113.jpg (259x259, 25.8K)

2020? More like a few days ago

Attached: 2ED40F37-198D-403E-AF25-1CD346DE180E.jpg (627x766, 223.77K)

true

A conventional war would, unironically, revert society back to its natural state, although it could be argued a thermonuclear exchange would leave a true stone age that would most assuredly wipe out the concept of a pronoun for a few centuries.

Attached: 1647918364123.gif (659x609, 1.63M)

>4 dead Marines during last week’s NATO exercise.
kek let's be honest they died because the only time an Osprey has done what it's supposed to 100% of the time is in the beginning of Opposing Force.

nah we're playing chink game by looking weak and incompetent to lull them into a false sense of security then bam china balkanized by 2025

when weak appear strong, when strong appear weak. learn military strategy retard.

That’s not “chink game” that’s literally “Russia game”. They did that before Hitler invaded. Stalin had his entire military high command killed beforehand for added fun. So it’s interesting to see Westerners falling for the same thing with Ukraine.

the more i think about the more the follwing sense

>Area 51 and aliens is a psyop
>everytime there is a peace some UFO tech gets "leaked"
>or some ex offical leaks some shit
>bob lazar
>navy commanders
>tic tac
>its all a psyop to confuse enemeys
>literally the us has nothing
>area 51 is just a big money grab

i fucking love feet, im such a loser

Attached: 1647367652287.jpg (2487x4096, 686.43K)

>Finding quality recruits will be hard with the anti white racism.
Especially since the military relies on white guys from small towns and rural areas to fill the combat MOSs.

The US & UK are genuinely weak and fucked. US debt to GDP is at 134% Britains is at like 250% in foreign debt you cannot afford a war, but good luck trying

too bad all of the army bases are in the nigger belt

Well yes. The entire point of Area51 bullshit is to convince your own population that your government is not completely bankrupt but that you’re in touch with advanced space aliens.

If that were true you wouldn’t have Detroit, BLM or trannies.

Goddamn you Any Forums fucks are so ignorant and you don't even know it. You missed world headlines for the last 2 years about DARPA bragging about technology they built and the U.S. Navy finally coming clean about U.F.O.s., and you're obviously ignorant about how often military accidents happen. You don't pay nearly as much as attention as you think you do and you're so fucked up by all the memes on this site you think China is the next coming power without even understanding economics and how their market only gets so far due to government interference. Jesus Christ you're all idiots and you don't even realize it.

uh bro the ancient chink warlord monk warrior sun sue is like 7 thousand years old so yea that's a little before when putler the first invaded russia k

thats the opposite of how debt works in war... debt is a very good thing