How do you anons cope with the mundaneness of life?

I'm a loner, but I like my own company and don't have a problem with conversations. I love nature and over the past 3 or so years have been using my local state-park as an escape. When I'm not doing that or sitting on my ass like I am now reading books, watching old movies, and listening to music I'm working my unfulfilling job. Sometimes I think seriously about saving a couple grand and touring around the PNW in the national parks there or something but I have things holding me back that always end up taking priority. My life is average, it's not horrible and I can't complain but sometimes I wish I had more to do. Sorry for being a blogposting faggot.

Attached: jeff.jpg (900x542, 215.85K)

For me it’s ennui

Attached: B797E340-4980-4E4F-8E2D-0A33F408522B.gif (320x180, 1.27M)

recently iv just sort of trusted god to know whats best for me and iv never really been one to worry about money even though im dirt poor , there is so much more in life.

A little bit of this a little bit of that

Yea I'm not well off trust me, I do sometimes struggle to pay a bill here and there but I really can't complain about most of my life at least in-terms of security. I have a firm belief in God, and as of late spirituality has done a lot to fill the void in my life. I truly have reconciled with God when I was lost for years and years. I also like watching/reading a lot of pagan or indo-european religion documentaries a lot too. Idk just the past week it's been very very bland. Spirituality has significantly helped me tho, I don't know what I'd do without it. Yes I'm using it as a cope but also I truly believe in my faith again.

Attached: Maiden-Castle-in-Dorset.jpg (1144x1131, 109.42K)

Weed… starting a family is the wise choice though

Just stay at home and take drugs, I've been doing this for two years now and it feels damn good, I don't need to go anywhere stupid just see same shit with different names anyway

vidya, alcohol, drugs, women

Suicidal ideation

the truth is never a cope , i hope you find happiness and everything else you are looking for. i feel deeply that things will be changing dramatically soon stay safe.

start family

If you figure it out let me know

Well I meant cope as in finding solace in God, so in a way using God as a rock to lean on. But thanks you too user.

Lover, you should have come over

I cut slits into my penis with a small box cutter

Feels overwhelming for me,guess Im still young

>with a small box cutter
>flag
I bet.

I regularly drink, it really never helps tho compared to the other shit I mentioned.

>I bet.
>flag
You just gambled, you are going to hell inshallah

You need cathartic release. Do you lift? Try lifting heavy while listening to metal.

drugs

Attached: xan0xlol.jpg (317x328, 24.31K)

it's hard to believe you have no ambitions... tell us the truth OP, what's you biggest desire?

Tim was better honestly

Attached: 87F4E78A-D60A-4CB4-AE33-09F962E8C40C.jpg (1415x1409, 793.71K)

Seems like you need some goals, my guy. And you sound too much in your comfort zone. Watch fight club or listen to people who achieved great thing , it will give you the necessary mindset to start doing something meaningful with your life

>I'm a loner, but I like my own company and don't have a problem with conversations
So you're a loner by choice, whereas true loners (like me) can't bring themselves to interact with others for more than 30 seconds and have been alone all our lives. Not boasting just saying that you're in a comfy position. I have not spoken to a person in 3 months other than my Pakistani Tescos delivery driver to tell him that I'm not accepting one of the order substitutions.

I'd agree overall. However I think it's hard to compare considering Jeff died so early and only put out really one album.