Yep

Yep.

Attached: FB_IMG_1632883726832.jpg (1073x1077, 110.82K)

Attached: Mindless.jpg (429x417, 73.81K)

Well Stephen, not only do you have a Godless nation that doesn't help the poor, it despises them.

>reading lefty memes

Nah, I have other things to do this week.

The elites wealth has grown more under Biden’s administration than any other by a massive margin and housing prices and homelessness have exploded so it may be time to switch sides

"I can pay 15/galllon cause drives a tesla"
Found the class warrior

I wonder, can he pass the clock drawing test?

Attached: For-the-Clock-Drawing-Test-the-patient-is-asked-to-draw-a-clock-put-in-all-the-numbers.jpg (480x507, 29.61K)

Nope.

Donate your Tesla then faggot

conservatives give more to charity than liberals. BTFO + slide + sage + globocorpo thread

moslem nation, kaffir. pay your jizya or die

>let me tell you about your religion

ISAIAH 55
6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PSALM 103
8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

ROMANS 4
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

*Judeo-Christian nation

You got demon jews roaming the streets of jew York city shooting the homeless

The nation is doing everything to remove god from it's doctrine, clearly it's over for christians now, next time do a holy war within your own lands.

>create system were people are given money, housing, food for doing nothing
>These people keep voting for the same party that wants to expand these programs
>These people never work for anything better just live on gibs me dats

We help the poor, There is free access to materials you can read to better yourself. Being poor is a reflection of choices that people make.

Has been turning non Christian since we lost ww2

Attached: A7FA6C46-1FF0-4EC4-869D-C5E09CBE5894.jpg (523x587, 78K)

Then perhaps you should donate 10% of your salary mr colbert.

>You must help the poor
>OK
>N-NO, NOT LIKE THAT!

kek

say wallah you kufr dog ur probably a shia innit

What is B even supposed to be? Someone's third eye opening?

The thing though is that he means helping the poor of other nations. Jesus was all about free trade and labor displacement. Protectionism is unchristian.

>anything other than democrat party plans for (((helping))) the poor is not really helping the poor

He’s a sad little man.

Somebody post it

Jesus would also want people to help themselves and not be lazy jackasses constantly asking for handouts

Jesus also would have burned the banks to the ground and had the bankers at Wall Street give all of their possessions away.

Where's Stephen Colbertstein on that?

If Jesus was a Jew, there isn't a Jew in the world today.

Attached: joning.jpg (1300x866, 202.89K)

America is a Jew nation under ZOG. Piss on the poor goyim

murica hasnt been a christian nation for a long time
antichrist rises in muttland

First, it's not a theocracy. Second, you are free to help the poor yourself. Everyone is.

what's this non sequitur that says welfare is the best way of helping the poor? The best countries with the best conditions have low taxes and a very limited social net.

Notice how when they're filthy rich they still say
>we
instead of
>I
? You first, Colbert. Give away all of your worldly possessions.

>from a multi-millionaire
Thunderous updoots and karma.

Oh but it is a theocracy

So does he...

He drives a coal powered "electric" Tesla with cobalt batteries mined by Congolesi child slaves and diddles kids with John Podesta and the other Catholic pedovores in Weimart when he's not brainwashing the dumbed down masses.

Attached: downloadfile-1.jpg (474x282, 65.88K)

Muh "enrichissez-vous!" All modern nations were built on this basis, why do we still clinging to christianity, when we forgot it's basic principles. So it's only natural, that they/we/you despises poors.

aw c'mon, I'm pretty sure you even know all the words in this one, promise.

Attached: if a man will not work.jpg (1024x768, 69.18K)