Waiting patiently for the US to fight Russia and China on separate fronts so they can take back Texas and California

>Waiting patiently for the US to fight Russia and China on separate fronts so they can take back Texas and California.

Attached: 88F2E875-3D96-4B17-B257-E2C09A65CBC5.jpg (668x382, 152.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanqueamiento
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thats right you know not to fuck with your lord and master, Arizona
Arizona will rule the world
Let America fall
ARIZONA WILL RISE LIKE A PHOENIX

Please take California

Mexico is a completely fucked government. No, they won't collapse because the mexican identity is actually rather strong however they can't EXPAND the country itself unless they actually manage to reform it

Attached: DA9DDAFA-D880-47EC-B230-26C4879C08CC.jpg (474x279, 27.11K)

Texas Solo's Mexico

Texas and California are already Mexico

>30% white in each

its been over.

You don't have the guts. I dare you to take back California!

Why would Latinx want to annex the Southwest? It’s a wasteland that is only made habitable by the infrastructure created and maintained by whites.

Pretty sure this country is 30 percent white. Not counting the boomers who are rotting away

We can't even fucking control the territory we have. Stop spreading bullshit, no one in Mexico is hoping to take territory back, most of us have our minds busy knowing that we have an extremely shitty government, violence numbers rising and that we will have a horrid economic crisis if US dollar goes down.

Its finally time to retake Aztlan.

Attached: HyperboreaCosmicRace.jpg (640x365, 134.67K)

Please keep California. Idgaf about Texas.

Its time for revenge!

LOL

I repeat, California is and always should remain THE USA Capital as they represent Gringo piggies. I don't want there to be a misunderstanding, I think USA deserves to have California. It's yours, we will never even dare think about taking it from your hooves.

this! you wont do it, i bet you wont!

We don't have the guts I assure you.

This. Mexicans are smart, they took over California, Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, Oklahoma and whitey still has to pay for their electricity, gibs, roads, schools and hospitals. Russia could have learned from them instead of going full WWII retard.

Attached: texas whites.gif (602x680, 1.84M)

Okay but if whites leave then all of the infrastructure maintained by whites will go to shit.

Latinx like to LARP about annexing the Southwest but what they really want is to live around whites. Their biggest fear is white secession. It’s the life goal of every latinx to breed with a white. It’s embedded in their culture. They all have an inferiority complex from being mixed race.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanqueamiento
Latinx are so dysgenic, I don’t blame them for believing in “mejorar la raza”. They sacrificed all of their good looking women to the gods so only the most ugly survived long enough to breed.

Attached: E8BEBB65-3F53-46DC-AAB0-DAB2F13AF4FA.png (750x492, 735.86K)

Reminder, Without California the USA would collapses. Without our taxes the red states would become even more shitholes. Without our ports and oil prices on everything would skyrocket. Without California's farm land the US population would be eatitng corn, just like the farm animals they fuck. Without our industry the USA has next to zero exports.

You need us more than we need you.

To fill it with narcos and corrupt narcopolititians