You cannot be pro-life and racist at the same time

You cannot be pro-life and racist at the same time.

Racism is a sin for the same reason that abortion is.

Attached: EZm8tY8WAAIijZ7.jpg (1024x572, 126.37K)

Racism isn't a coherent concept. This is a shitty bait thread.

It's a common sense term.

They are sub-human, so it's fine. Thanks for update pedophile satanist scum.

that nigger pope needs to be at the end of a rope

Attached: Paul VI Audience hall Vaticansnake.jpg (933x445, 110.43K)

Shut up chink

Attached: Racism.png (659x939, 642.81K)

Uhm sweety, humans come from Adam and Adam is white.
What is the timeliness in like 3 related to the appearance of whites.
Niggers aren't white

>common sense
>coherent
lol

Luke 3^

Holy literally means to be separate. Race mixing is a form of fornication. Tribalism is about love for your own kind and is natural, normal, and also righteous.

Read the Bible:

"And he made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth"

In a spiritual sense.

Men, aka sons of men, and his races come from Adam, who came 5500bc. Aka the white race. Checkmate retard

So much for infallible.

"pursuit of foriegn flesh" is not about religiously being separate. Jacob's mother came from a pagan household. It's not spiritual in the slightest.

"For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one body—Jews or Greeks, slaves or free—and all were made to drink of one Spirit."

"So Peter opened his mouth and said: 'Truly I understand that God shows no partiality, but in every nation anyone who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him.'"

"For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, bestowing his riches on all who call on him."

"After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands,"

"You are a royal priesthood, a chosen race" kek more

okay cool? I am pro-life and also not racist, like most every other conservative in this country. I hate canadians so much

I'm an atheist who believes in eugenics and higher quality humans. Fuck your sin.

Again both white. Everything else not even considered humans.
What are berbers.
Never went into China or South of white north Africa, because they're aren't humams

The chosen people according to the new covenant are Christians.

correct
there is nothing wrong with allowing genetic failures to voluntarily withdraw from the gene pool

Jew should say Judean, which is like saying French or German or British.
Paul was the first "no more brother wars" preacher. Outside of God and Jesus Christ Himself.

Also described as a race in deuterocanical books.
Luke 3:38
But other than that yes

What about this part?

"from all tribes and peoples and languages"

Yeah I would say the White race does indeed have many nations and speaks many tongues.

From Adam, I get you can't understand.
German, French, English, Russian, Spanish, Irish. Need I go on?
Different races and languages

this guy made it so that you need the green pass to visit the Vatican, the Bible says about not shunning the lepers away, but the argentinian thinks he's too important to accept people who haven't been jabbed

What is a sojourner

Btw RCC are the sadducees. But there is your talking point

You guys are reaching. Tell me, who was the neighbor (as in love your neighbor) in the parable of the Good Samaritan? What's the moral of that story?

Literally the story of the Bible, lol. But to the mixed multitude parables are told. But in clear he told his disciples.

God commanded His people to remain as separate nations. Your neighbor is your kin under His commandments.

He is going to consecrate Russia (and Ukraine) to the Immaculate Heart of Mary this Friday, as Our Lady of Fatima requested in 1921. If he does it correctly, I would consider him one of the best Popes for that reason alone.

Yes I can. I am pro life for White people. I'm not gonna let some kike puppet of a compromised religion tell me I cant add qualifiers to that statement

Lest you turn and be saved.
Repent and be saved.
Isaiah 56