BREAKING: $300 / Month Stimulus Checks On The Way

>A new bill proposed by three Democrats - Reps. Mike Thompson of California, John Larson of Connecticut and Lauren Underwood of Illinois - could be worth $300 each month to some families if the price of a gallon stays above $4.

>'Americans are feeling the impact at the pump of Vladimir Putin's illegal invasion of Ukraine, and right now we must work together on commonsense policy solutions to ease the financial burden that my constituents are feeling,' Thompson said in a news release.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10645593/Democrats-push-300-month-checks-help-Americans-struggling-pay-sky-high-gas-prices.html

Attached: gas-stimmys.jpg (656x939, 644.95K)

Fuck this gay country

Based , better than getting nothing .

So are the democrats just going to pay people off every time it looks like they are going to lose an election

Fuck you, buddy

do it. i've been stressing that they didn't completely kill the dollar. additional inflation and btfo the petro dollar gives me hope.

I work from home and only fill up like every 3-4 months, I hope I get some free gibs while truckfags suffer.

You should be happy...if it passes the collapse of your government will happen sooner. Why the fuck you feel like kicking the can forever in a mediocre attempt at "your team" winning and "making things better" is fucking retarded.

You are going to pay for those stimulus checks with inflation, like you already have post covid.

Tax rebate is best
Not taking money in the first place is always good

>Putin

Attached: BF05ACCF-BB02-4890-AFFE-1C441AD20DB9.png (343x466, 198.15K)

>print a shit ton of money for "'"covid relief"""
>gets put into circulation and competes for reduced goods because of supply chain mismanagement/vax layoffs
>inflation at 50-year high
>"dude just print more money"
jesus christ this country is run by retards. Welcome to Weimar Germany Reloaded

Attached: 1646276282162.jpg (828x802, 55.03K)

All that money pumped into the system should be good for inflation.

Attached: Poor For Putler.png (773x663, 584.65K)

These checks are gonna helps me buy a PS5 so I'm all for it.

Attached: playstation-5-button-02-1591933908407.jpg (1961x1961, 133.57K)

At some point there's going to be a backlash because they're making it seem like they just have infinite money. The natural conclusion to this is their constituents are going to think any time anyone is suffering that the Democrats just chose for that to happen, because why wouldn't they cut a check this time? etc.

neets are as smart as china, they do nothing and still win.

Stimulus checks have almost zero effect on inflation, it's like pissing in the ocean.

>t. keynesian retard
the only thing that got us out of the depression was scarcity from WWII; if FDR had kept up New Deal policies without Lend-Lease we would have collapsed

Hey fuck you, guy

>$300
>relevant amount of money in 2022
Thanks

>bill proposed
So its not gunna happen

Not my problem Boomer

Attached: Df5fafh28gsA.jpg (1208x733, 124.56K)

The ratio is 10:1, for every $1 you give to poor people you have to pump $10 into the stock market and if that inflation creeps up to your energy bill you'll have to buy our TSLA products

Yeah its not happening, election pandering for the do something crowd. They couldn’t get BBB passed, why would anybody think this would pass?

>$500/week on top of whatever the fuck minimum wage earners get on unemployment for over a year
>Why is shit so much more expensive
These past three months have completely drained any confidence I had in the general population.

Attached: 0_Celebrities-Visit-Broadway-December-12-2019.jpg (1200x1200, 161.46K)

Based, but they'll probably embezzle it again like they did with the last of the Bidenbux. Or gas stations will just raise the price knowing we have more money to pay for it. Just decrease the damn taxes, it's almost like they're scheming to find a way to print more money so they can shave a little off the top as usual.