/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General

Prev: ▶Day 30
▶Daily battlefield assessment isw.pub/RusCampaignMar23
▶Map
map.army/?ShareID=1009776&UserType=RO-Lb4GEQgw

▶Latest
>ISW: "Russian forces continue to go over to the defensive, conducting restricted and localized ground attacks that make little progress
>Russia is likely struggling to obtain fresh combat power from Syria and elsewhere rapidly."
>New Ukrtelecom disruptions due to fiber optic damages
>RU failing to maintain defensive positions east and northeast of Kyiv
>israeli sources claim Shoigu tried as a western spy
>Zelensky asked US to hold sanctions against Abramovich because he can be useful as a "mediator in negotiations"
>US government formally accuses RU forces of war crimes in Ukraine
>RU defence minister Sergei Shoigu vanishes ‘with heart problems’
>Putin adviser Chubais quits over UA war and leaves Russia
>Smoke over RU embassy in Poland
>Anti-RU cauldron forming west of Kyiv
>Mariupol skirmishes continue
>CCP supporting both sides of the conflict, seemingly playing 2 sides
>Putin says RU military operation in Ukraine is a 'success'

▶Livestreams
youtube.com/watch?v=ek1bqrms6ls
youtube.com/watch?v=911cntbvPBU

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1648080377142.jpg (1280x822, 221.51K)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the VDV, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on /uhg/, and I have over 300 confirmed posts. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire Putinoid Internet Defence Forces. You are nothing to me but just another shitpost. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with posting that Monke shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of useful idiots across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the copecage, maggot. The copecage that deflects the pathetic little thing you call your Javelin/NLAW. You're fucking maymay'd, kid. I post anywhere, anytime, and I can cope in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in propaganda warfare but I have access to the entire arsenal of the RIDF and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the 4chans, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you Jesus Christ quite the narrative man. I have actually fought and stared death in the face before, but thanks for spreading your own insecurities onto me. How many wars have you been involved in? This is my third. Also happily married so not sure who I'm impressing with the ladies. Also you want to tell all the refugees I assisted in medical tents that I was pretending to be playing COD? Cause I'm sure they wouldn't take much of what a keyboard warrior says seriously anyways, /uhg/ it's just that I'm not gonna support Ukraine
I know /uhhhhhg/ I'm sorry it's just
I'm not gonna support them!
HAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

rumor has it they're using chinese coms

Attached: 1648066379151.png (975x600, 765.05K)

we won or not guys?

Attached: 1589252747922.jpg (540x755, 90.94K)

Attached: dominicanretard.jpg (1000x1232, 541.48K)

>Zelensky asked US to hold sanctions against Abramovich because he can be useful as a "mediator in negotiations"
Never change kikes.

And yet you continue to LARP as white.

Attached: DR_grad.jpg (275x183, 11.81K)

mexico has never won anything, no sorry. you should stay there and try again though

Attached: DR_grad2.jpg (1024x683, 119.18K)

I love how you've just sort of given up on the usual schtick. I like to imagine you were originally here for misinformation but then developed Stockholm Syndrome like in picrel.

Attached: b5c.png (1182x666, 585.48K)

DAILY REMINDER

Trans rights are human rights

Bigots belong in /chug/

Attached: 1648084794135.png (701x700, 356.42K)

hows that narco breakaway state doing btw? still running your puppet government?

Cool it with the racism chud, diversity is our strength

Attached: 1648033312481.png (808x1015, 1.43M)

Attached: russian_discord_trannies.jpg (828x945, 141.6K)

Attached: 1648052422448.webm (640x360, 2.57M)

Cities can be rebuilt. Reputations, that takes longer. Russia is in for a world of pain. WORLDS of pain.

Russian rapehomo

Attached: 1648049019313.webm (320x240, 1.99M)

THREAD NUMBER 1073
>THREAD NUMBER 1073
THREAD NUMBER 1073
>THREAD NUMBER 1073
THREAD NUMBER 1073
>THREAD NUMBER 1073
THREAD NUMBER 1073
>THREAD NUMBER 1073

Attached: 1073.png (453x76, 3.95K)

>REDDDIIIIITTTT
Says the faggot so very concerned over a super-anonymized soldier and their family:
>These people can easily be found and their lives or their relatives lives ruined, in Russia and Ukraine.
But who also thinks it's fake:
>I can guarantee you that story is fake
Which is it, Ivan? Do you get another 50 cents if you claim both?

hahahahahahaha

>Reputations, that takes longer. Russia is in for a world of pain.
That's right! how will Russia ever recover?

Attached: 1647669110435.jpg (1080x1284, 373.77K)

Haha but what if we released a chimera poxvirus in the Moscow subway

Attached: russianpropaganda.png (3000x3160, 1.52M)

I don't see why the rest of the world really matters.

Attached: 1648056715702.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>I don't understand how hegemonies or economic influence work, America is on the same level as any fraction of Africa
Yeah, I'm sure East Timor is going to help Russia get MERSK services back

Attached: 1647963646375.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

Putting new meaning to "Z-tier"

>Russia starting to represent oppressed minorities
It's a good start but they have a long way to go before they can match the US military. It's no coincidence that the most diverse and tolerant military is also the strongest.

Pic related is the real source of the US military power. If Putin understood the power of LGBTQIAP+ he would've already captured Kyiv by now.

Attached: 1646334581928.jpg (1996x2440, 1.05M)

>Shoigu tried as a western spy
lmfao garbage thread

Yeah we should involve Africa or the cartel nations into the international community.

Jewtin will lose

>Yeah, I'm sure East Timor is going to help Russia get MERSK services back
How will Russians ever live without their American made goods?

Attached: doing the needful.jpg (678x679, 155.09K)

it says >israeli sources and specifically leaves the i lower case for emphasis. it is something that is, as they say, big if true

But lose what? His based bear epic yolo bacon clapback? Does he give two shits as long as he can retire in 2024?

I wonder if Papau New Guinea will be contributing to the war effort

Attached: 1647958852394.webm (1080x1920, 1.97M)

Who actually believes this bullshit? It's obvious that the US, the 'west' and the globohomo are the axis of evil. It's been obvious for fucking decades already.

Attached: 69svml.jpg (778x500, 201.82K)

Attached: 1647926624188.jpg (715x715, 35.86K)

Oh, jyessss, Ivan, Russia will get along JUST fine with NO international shipping containers or loading services from MERSK and other providers. They will hie away on the ships of yore, using purely domestic labor with no prior experience using port assets they don't own or have the licensing for! It will be entirely seamless and in no way compound their logistical problems in the midst of a war and intense sanctions! BRILLIANT!

Never heard of a grain of salt, have you?

ukraine had like 100, 200 at most tanks
rest are in "storage" (means rusting on graveyard)

most of those 100-200 tanks became inoperable in first few days. mostly due to logistics problems with fuel, tank bases with ammo destroyed, crew killed with ballistic missiles in barracks while sleeping, etc.

At this moment real ukraine army mostly present only on previous front lines of ATO where they had fortified positions. Rest of current fighting done mostly with paramilitary like azov and conscripts like "teroborona"

It will depend on what west will do in next days. If only sanctions and deep concern then jewtin wins.

>falling for the globalhomo meme
wew this board is shittier than i thought

This

>It's obvious that the US, the 'west' and the globohomo are the axis of evil.
Yes, Ivan, keep shilling as you ever have, nothing has changed and no one is the wiser to Russian disinformation campaigns. Your job is secure! Yes, yes, the meeting next week is a bout the coffee maker in the break room, just like Pam in HR said it is.

>ukraine had like 100, 200 at most tanks
they've got a lot more than that now

anyone got monke putin pics, need it for OC

I mean, he is in charge of the military, so since the operation is not going according to plan and you need a way to get rid of him, you make something up that everyone would believe. Could just be an excuse to arrest him and get rid of him

You do know that most of their heavy equipment and oil machinery is from american companies right?

>twitter post by chinese government official
Lol. I hope you're posting that ironically.

UPDATE: MOST RECENT COPE AGAINST ORYX
>It’s oryx not onyx you homo.
>Onyx is Western OSINT.
>In other words its heavily biased. It’s fake news done by nerds. It’s basically the autist version of fake news for gullible European middle class retards with about $30k annual salary.

So to recap:
>western scub
>HEBBILY BIAS despite photographic evidence and geolocation when possible
>ONLY lowly midwit mid-income midwits (did I say midwits) would believe it, discard if you yourself don't want to be a midwit

They're really not sending their best now

no they dont. "capturing a tank" means nothing if you dont have fuel, ammo and trained crew for it. and us i said most ukrainian tanks are inoperable now cause they dont have exactly this, not because all tanks was physically destroyed

I think NATO or some sort of Coalition should intervene in Ukraine.
We’re wasting our time and we’re letting russhits to sway undecided. Imho those few thousads troopsmis the necessary price we have to pay for peace in Europe and braking russia’s back.

Do you agree? Please be mature and try to discuss this

Shoigu isn’t picking up.

Attached: B1B8B3FD-F927-43B4-BBC1-A51A46A448E7.jpg (828x1216, 541.62K)

>Russia - 1782, of which: destroyed: 869, damaged: 33, abandoned: 228, captured: 652
Will we get 1800 tonight?

>It's obvious that the US, the 'west' and the globohomo are the axis of evil.
Ah sorry chud, America has been on the right side of history in every conflict it has ever been in. Look at this list of countries they have liberated and spread democracy and freedom to.

How many countries has Russia liberated over the last 30 years? Hardly any because they hate freedom.

Attached: 1646874044642.jpg (680x654, 134.47K)

how does azov still have tanks?

>No South Korea
Fake and propaganda pilled!

Herro?

Attached: 1646173666891.jpg (744x535, 81.26K)

Yes without direct military intervention Ukraine will loose. And pretty soon.

I must admit, I am less than impressed with tank warfare in 2022. seems like a waste of metal at this point.

Attached: 1647478153614.png (591x460, 388.52K)

>American list begins in 1945, 77 years ago
>LOL WHAT HAS RUSSIA DONE SINCE 1991
You faggots really don't want to explain a single thing the USSR did after 1944, do you?

Putin becomes more and more emotional, so like it or not intervention could trigger nuclear war.
However IMO, NATO fucked up with statement not to deploy troops in Ukraine

I can't respond

Attached: delicious.png (767x639, 224.4K)

Agreed but our leaders are sissies

absolutely, ale musisz przekonac twoj rzad bo ameryka siedzi na dupie i czekaja na was bo ludzie tu sie boja wojny

Either they've been gulag'd or are afraid of getting gulag'd on suspicious of being ebil nazi spy

that'll just kick off decades of insurgency from the ukrainians.

They have their use for sure, but yeah unsupported and mismanaged really shows they are just metal coffins

>NATO fucked up
No, that's America. Czech Republic and Poland are down to clown with a peace-keeping force. More may lend support at the NATO summit tomorrow/today.

he's already dead isn't he?

It's the Soviet mentality Chechen war kinda tank warfare where you just blindly throw mass produced tanks at heavily fortified infantry positions.
It's not gonna work out.

With better tactics, tanks might still be useful, however it's probably better to just invest into drones.