Boomers have two hobbies. Donating to starving jews in Israel, and saying "at least I'll be dead by then"

Boomers have two hobbies. Donating to starving jews in Israel, and saying "at least I'll be dead by then"

Attached: lol.jpg (500x395, 37.19K)

nonwhite is misleading since even black people in america have european genes (because of rape during slavery)

It’s all over.
The demographics of the USA are too far gone, there’s no saving the country. Secession and war are the only option left for European Americans. That’s why I support globohomo out of spite. Why should we (Americans) be the only ones to fall? Think of it as a spiritual Samson Option. Our cancer will spread across the world and there’s nothing you (non-Americans) can do to stop it! If it comes to a hot war then we’ll leave the world in such a ruined state that it won’t even be worth living. You can seethe all you want but a Pyrrhic victory is the best move for Americans. All of you will be dragged to hell with us!

you're supposed to honor and respect your elders, chud.

Ok great

America is a mutt country (so is Canada) come back to your white homeland of europe my brother.

doesn't much matter when they still act live violant chimps now does it

Basado

you realize most european countries are being mutted as we speak? In a generation or two, european nations will be indistinguishable from america.

If you consider hispanics white then it can’t be that bad? Add in asians and we are not doing too poorly. With that being said, they still don’t like is on a spiritual level. For instance, I went to this one club the other night and I heard an asian manlet complaining about a “white boy.” It seems like all the other races hate whites even if they have white friends. I think it is like the difference between an NPC and someone who is awake, no spirit in an NPC. In the same way, nonwhites and liberals seem to have an anti white entity possessing them.

Boomers raised you all to be slaves on purpose.
Work harder! Heh Heh Heh.

Milk in the coffee, still a coffee, doesn't change much.

It's only in major cities in Europe. America and Canada (included) is a full mutt country user

Attached: 1558776665800.jpg (1029x1738, 128.21K)

It is right and natural to dislike and distrust other groups of people. We are tribal animals and can always tell when someone is from a rival tribe.

I will never leave my land. The entire continent of North America is rightful Aryan soil, and my descendants shall see it so.

Europeans and Americans are of one blood. We are brothers, but you must understand, we colonized this land. We refuse to cede it to shitskins who don't deserve it is no better than our founders embracing some fad ideology and creating a LARP republic instead of the warrior aristocracy they should have created.

Regardless, we shall brook them no quarter.

Attached: Hercules.jpg (578x828, 56.69K)

It’s because of Christians. Christians have sat by, trusting in some God who may or may not exist- and even if he does exist does he care about globohomo trannies? Seems to me he supports it. So these Christians have let equality memes paralyze their brains and these memes have started to grow cancer which is why we now see these people openly supporting hay children and transgender children.

And all our agencies that were supposed to protect us, the fbi the nsa, COPs etc, all sat by like the boomers they are, and watched the benign cancerous tumor become malignant — these same glowniggers all watching Silicon Valley push communism and satanism to the masses with ZERO repercussion. No rebellion groups/ no assassinations. They just let it all happen.
All while they then decided to kneel down to communist niggers.

Fuck every one of you glowniggers.

Death to Saturn worship (Christianity and Judaism)
Praise Jupiter.

Attached: 95BFD6C1-59EB-4383-A8FA-97F4DFAE9655.jpg (679x380, 241K)

Whites use private schools as niggers can’t afford it.

Whew that's a relief..

White parents are sending their kids to private schools.

>describes christcucks
>blames boomers instead
It's an important distinction. Their sand nigger cult has everything to do with it.

The ONLY boomer trying to help us against this Silicon Valley satanist cult is — CRAIG WRIGHT—
The entire cryptocurrency industry hates him because the entire cryptocurrency Industry is globohomo/ Jewish scammers. And the bloke isn’t even American he’s Australian . He’s the only man who is fighting against Silicon valley’s monopolistic- Marxist control over the internet

Sure Trump called him out- but what did that do? They just banned/ deplatformed from social media and set the precedent that they can censor anyone they want- and nobody will do anything.

Satan seems to have won this Earth. Prove me wrong

Attached: 5BE52335-C8F8-41F2-AD0D-283115BF8FAA.jpg (750x456, 196.17K)

>43% nigger
What is life like in this hell hole?

Attached: buget impact of blacks.jpg (1190x1424, 357.67K)

Homeschool or die

Attached: 1645564819240.jpg (733x606, 93.5K)