How come Any Forums said covid mandates would never end and it was all a government power grab conspiracy but then they...

How come Any Forums said covid mandates would never end and it was all a government power grab conspiracy but then they literally ended? What happened there?

Attached: c27[1].png (660x574, 51.49K)

Lord Putin happened.

Attached: #IStandWithBGC-1.jpg (564x539, 89.96K)

Employer vaccine mandates still exist for quite a few actually.

Any Forums is always wrong.

they're about to go back into place. China locked down again, and we'll see what they do here. basically it's a question of if the writers are going for the WW3 story arc, or pandemic story arc this season. either is going to be shit, since we jumped the shark in 2016.

Blackrock literally can't grab anything more. It's a total monopoly.

legend.

Australia hasn't dropped vaccination requirements to enter the country.

Attached: 2.jpg (1001x674, 118.89K)

this is just covid 1.0 wait until they start covid 2.0 or some different vairus
the laws they made along the way are forever

Do understand the concept of na

Any Forums is never right
Australia doesn't exist

You seriously think they aren't going to pull this shit again in a few months/couple years considering how well it went the first time? Give me a break, also mandates are still very serious in a lot of countries so what are you even talking about.
1 post by this id kind of thread though.

Attached: 1603591003898.jpg (675x666, 80.78K)

Yes they can't have the populace discontent about masks they need your focus to be on the Single greatest Democracy in the history of Democracy the Ukraine. As goes the Ukraine so goes the world.

It will be back in December

The trucker convoy in the US and Canada definitely killed the momentum, the war too of course.

BGC-sama, I KNEEL.

Attached: I kneel.jpg (405x720, 41.48K)

But this is the story of Any Forums and it's paranoid people. What if there is no other pandemic within a few years? What if in three years nothing like corona has happened again? Will you re evaluate your view point? You won't because you're absolute morons

They didn't end you damned nonce. They're slowly and sneakily injecting mask normalization and vaccine mandatory through culture and coaxing

And be wide awake, they are sure to install a backdoor for further lockdown and "state of emergency" perks, powers and shitfuckery

>then they literally ended?
Source? Or are you a shill?

Who said that? nobody on Any Forums said that
stop making stuff up to sound like you're right

Attached: 1639884535339.jpg (275x183, 7.4K)

The precedent already exists and the test run shows they have at least a 60-70% compliance rate. Two years of psychological warfare against their own population, I won't forget it over night and I will never forgive them.

Attached: 1641611333368.jpg (1023x675, 82.33K)