I will never understand why people talk to cops

I will never understand why people talk to cops.

youtu.be/jR6iF4Jsb6w

Attached: EDoVVNHVAAEYH-c.jpg (1080x1080, 315.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mybiblioteka.su/tom3/7-47820.html
youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE
youtube.com/watch?v=rN7pkFNEg5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The legal system in USA more or less evolved into tricking people letting go of their rights. If you are curious deffinetly read Homicide: A Year on the Killing Streets. A book by a journalist observing Baltimore Police dept in 90s (he also later created the show Wire, quite a lot of similarities). Here is a part from the book

"You have the absolute right to remain silent." . . . . Criminals always have the right to remain silent. At least once in your . . . life, you spent an hour in front of a television set, listening to this book-'em-Danno routine. You think Joe Friday was lying to you? You think Kojak was making this . .. up? No way, bunk, we're talking sacred freedoms here, notably your Fifth . . . Amendment protection against self incrimination, and hey, it was good enough for Ollie North, so who are you to go incriminating yourself at the first opportunity? Get it straight: A police detective, a man who gets paid government money to put you in prison, is explaining your absolute right to shut up before you say something stupid.

"Anything you say or write may be used against you in a court of law."

Yo, bunky, wake . . . up. You're now being told that talking to a police detective in an interrogation room can only hurt you. If it could help you, they would probably be pretty quick to say that, wouldn't they? They'd stand up and say you have the right not to worry because what you say or write in this . . . cubicle is gonna be used to your benefit in a court of law. No, your best bet is to shut up. Shut up now. "You have the right to talk to a lawyer at any time – before any questioning, before answering any questions, or during any questions."

Talk about helpful. Now the man who wants to arrest you for violating the peace and dignity of the state is saying you can talk to a trained professional, an attorney who has read the relevant portions of the Maryland Annotated Code . . . . Take whatever help you can get.

kys commie

Kys neo-naxi

This, but unironically.

Because I want people to die obviously
intel leads to dead people, oh the irony

Very interesting post

ayyyy, loh dignidah

Don't you get it, you retard? One day you'll be the one who'll get smoked.

Heh found it for your, it is a delight to read.
mybiblioteka.su/tom3/7-47820.html

lawyers lie too, and probably have dinner with the judge and the prosecutor

This is true. youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE

I talked to cops in the typical interrogation room sense. I was wanted for questioning and didn't even know it. Someone started a fight with me a few months prior and they pushed me a few times and the third push they knocked me back into my laptop knocking it to the ground. I started punching them and they were kinda like clawing me as I had a hold of their hair and punching them. While he was like clawing me one of his fingers went in my mouth and I didn't realize it. When you really seeing red you mash your teeth when punch. His finger the tip was bit off. I didn't even realize it happend. When I noticed he was no longer lucid I just let him slink to the ground and our girlfriends took him to the hospital. They took it pretty serious but told the cops everything and they were real cool for cops and they said not to worry they knew the prosecutor and let me go after processing.

I feel like if you really didn't do anything illegal and you stand solid on the truth talking to them is a lot easier to get it out of the way on with your life. If you did some shit tho and think you're going to outsmart them you're really dumb cause those guys are so trained above being able to be tricked. You're just 1 person taking on 10 experts in behavioral psych and whatever else. That guy in video was obviously gang affiliated and in that life even if he didn't do that specific crime there's a lot of other paint in the bucket to color him with. In his circumstance he should had a lawyer. Overwhelmingly cops, prosecutors and judges have a deep sense of justice and aren't out put innocent people behind bars despite the occasional anomalies.

Cop detected

>national lawyer's guild
sorry I'm not a communist

>tricking people
> read Homicide: A Year on the Killing Streets. A book by a journalist observing Baltimore Police
Kek. I've seen niggers on police tapes. They don't need to be tricked. They fuck things up all on their own.

Attached: blacks.jpg (1224x5704, 2.55M)

Never ever talk to cops even if you are right %100%
There is a time and place to tell your story and be honest about it and that is with a lawyer or on court. Even the smallest shit can get you incriminated for no reason.
Cops are on the prosecutors side not on your side. They are there to convict you, not to help you. Refuse to talk to cops even if you are a witness.

never talk to police
youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE

Ever heard the xerox trick?
this was also in the book
youtube.com/watch?v=rN7pkFNEg5c

Some people still think of them as the old archetype of the reasonable father figure sheriff looking out for the towns well being

>Overwhelmingly cops, prosecutors and judges have a deep sense of justice and aren't out put innocent people behind bars despite the occasional anomalies.
You don't actually believe that, do you? These lazy fucks just want an easy case and if they have their targets on you good luck cause you'll need it

Came here to post this.

Take your service weapon, put it in your mouth, and pull the trigger.

I don't feel that way and been in the system more then enough to come to that conclusion. I ain't with that whole ACAB shit.

How about don't be a Latin King affiliated gang member like guy in OP? How about not doing drugs and crime? Is it really that hard? When your life is clean in every direction and have solid alibis, defense and most importantly clear conscious in all of life's dealings it's not hard at all to not get in trouble.

That guy sitting there like "I do all these other crimes all the time but this particular crime I didn't" ya that's not helpful.

I'm not a criminal or a nigger, so if a cop asked me something, I don't really have much to worry about.
Stay seething, faggots.

Yeah. Alaskafag here, our state troopers are famous for being like a military, unlike other states. They're fucking assholes and they're always looking for a reason to throw you behind bars or kill you.

ACAB desu

Attached: 1599304091803m.jpg (1019x1024, 176.67K)