Self labelled as the US president who was the toughest on Russia and all its related affairs

>self labelled as the US president who was the toughest on Russia and all its related affairs
>doesn't get hit by a single Russian sanction
Meanwhile a bunch of Democrats get hit by sanctions, even Hillary who hasn't been in the government for several years now

Did he lie to us, trumpbros?

Attached: images (3).jpg (739x415, 34.08K)

>even Hillary who hasn't been in the government for several years now

boy putin sure does have it in for Hilary

Attached: qwe_download.jpg (1160x629, 218.16K)

Shut up puto. Perhaps all the bs lies msm told you about Trump's russian businesses is all made up and the real investors in Russian laundering schemes are all the ones finger pointing at trump.

it is basically the Biden administration Hunter Biden and Hillary Clinton, Obama or Bush aren't there neither:
1. Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.;
2. Antony John Blinken;
3. Lloyd James Austin III;
4. Mark Alexander Milley;
5. Jacob Jeremiah Sullivan, National Security Advisor;
6. William Joseph Burns, Director of the CIA;
7. Jennifer Rene Psaki, White House Press Secretary;
8. Daleep Singh, Deputy National Security Advisor;
9. Samantha Jane Power, Administrator of the United States Agency for International Development;
10. Robert Hunter Biden, son of the US President;
11. Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton, former US presidential candidate;
12. Adewale Adeyemo, US Deputy Secretary of the Treasury;
13. Reta Jo Lewis, President and Chair of the Board of Directors of the Export-Import Bank of the United States.

I hope he laughs over her corpse and pisses in her eye

>Russia invades Georgia under George W. Bush
>Russia invades Crimea under Barack Obama
>Russia invades Ukraine under Joe Biden

Donald Trump was literally the only 21st century U.S. president whom brought Europe peace.

IF Trump was a Russian asset, Russia would have invaded Ukraine during his presidency.

Wouldn't you? That bitch was on the ground during maidan protests

he didn't expand NATO and even tried to disband it at first so it makes sense.

Well that's my point, Obama and Hillary aren't even politically active, yet one of them is getting sanctions while the other one is not, even though they served under the same terms during the same issues both countries had in crimea

Which leads to my next question, why does Putin sanction someone as irrelevant as Hillary, while ignoring the toughest anti russian president we've had (trump)?

Is Hillary really the toughest anti russian person to ever held office?

Also it's hilarious how there are no conservatives on that list even though some of them are calling for an assassination on Putin from subordinates

He tried to leave NATO and sow division amongst its members, tried to sabotage any reinforcement to Ukraine at every step of the way

Of course Russia wouldn't invade, that would force his hand during a time when trump was giving Russia what they wanted

Putin reminded Trump about Russia's new and improved nuclear weapons in Helsinki.

Trump was an anti-establishment outsider. He had no part in the proxy war for control of Ukraine that Brandon/Clinton and the political establishment have been involved in for the past ~20 years.

It's the opposite. Here's how it goes

>guys we need to be friends with Russia believe me they're nice people and Putin is an honest man I can tell you that
>guys we need to disband NATO
>guys we need to lift sanctions on russia
>guys we need to stop caring about Ukraine stop the aid let them figure it out (unless I can get dirt on Joe biden to stay as president)
Then trump loses his second term, Russia goes full aggro with a weakened Ukraine and NATO trying to get back to normal after Trump's boat rocking
>see guys? If I was president none of this would happen, I'd just keep giving Russia what they want, so, when the next Democrat president comes, we can call him weak after my actions emboldening russia

Trump tried to ban Nordstream 2 to sell US oil in Europe and to make all the NATO countries pay at least the 2% of their GDP, buying American crap, but he wasn't a warmonger faggot, he tried to kick the Baltics from NATO because Russia I suppose too, he was basically a businessman in charge of the US.

>Of course Russia wouldn't invade

So the big question is whether or not this is "good" or "bad." No invasion means no war which means peace, doesn't it? Isn't that morally better?

>guys we need to lift sanctions on russia
>guys we need to stop caring about Ukraine stop the aid

Not really true, Trump continued most of Obama's sanctions, stopped Nordstream 2, and sold the Ukrainians hundreds of javelins

See
No war doesn't mean it's good if there's a guy giving out the goods and setting up the conditions for an actual war

Basically yeah? The thing is he was doing the smart thing for peace for the long term - working out deals and respecting Russia's concerns. That's because he wasn't a member of the Blob still living in the Cold War mindset and obsessed with encircling/destroying Russia even 20 fucking years after they lost the Cold War. It's been some real Versailles Treaty shit since then, the invasion really woke me up to how much lunacy my "leadership" has been up to. But true to form, as soon as the Blob is back in office, the Ukraine situation went hot.

>Trump continued most of Obama's sanctions,
He lifted quite a bit of those for no reason
> and sold the Ukrainians hundreds of javelins
Lol interesting how you frame it as if it was out of Trump's initiative. He stood in the way of Ukraine aid in every step unless he got dirt on biden, he even got impeached over it. That deal would've gone through smoothly without trump trying to sabotage it. He even got impeached over it.

>setting up the conditions for an actual war

But dude, isn't that literally what the NATO encroachment, the sanctions, and the weapons shipments have accomplished?

Do you actually believe NATO wants to invade the shithole that is Russia?

You're retarded
>Obama and Biden told Romney in 2012 that "the 80s called and they want their foreign policy back" with regards to Russia still being a threat
>Obama on hot mic telling Russian President "don't worry bro we'll make a deal after my election"
>Russia invades Crimea and Obama does jack shit
Trump comes into office
>shuts down Nordstream 2 oil pipeline
>gets US off Russian oil by becoming energy independent
>kills 200 Russian soldiers in Syria
Biden gets into office
>gives Putin back his Nordstream 2 pipeline
>starts buying oil from Russia again
>says "a small invasion of Ukraine would be ok"
The facts speak for themselves.

Invasion? No. But it does seem like the western powers will use every soft and economic power in their arsenal to erode and destroy russian power

Probably a division tactic.
If the left believes Trump is Russian asset and the right defends him then you have domestic discussion instead of international discussion.
I also think world leaders genuinely feared Trump.

>Be good boy
>Be as good of a boy as you possibly could be to be liked
>Be even gooder and better to gain popularity
>Avoid literally anything on the edge of the law
>Be constantly culturally respectful
>Become a politician as you've prepared for
>Finally an opportunity to be elected
>Get elected
>See american president
>He grabs onto your hand agressivley like a drunk frat bro
>You get shaken, but shake his hand
>Suddenly your frail body gets jolted forwards by the orange gorilla infront of you
>You attempt to regain your posture and be released from his supposedly small hairy hands
>He grabs on tighter and jerks you into the handshake again
>Being the good, good boy you are you say nothing, but succumb to the ordeal
>Surely he will let go soon?

Like theres a fucking clip of this on the internet, and inbetween the lines that is the story we're told.
I fucking loved trump as the president of USA, he had so many moments which made me laugh my ass off.
Bidens goofs are hounestly just depressing, that poor man should be in his home with his wife; not running around in a country on the brink of a nuclear holocaust.
His demented state has worsened month by month, and at this point when he goofs up his eyes fill with this unmistakable sorrow.
Politics completely aside, Trump despite his flaws was better suited for office.
How Americans allowed that poor old man to get elected is way beyond me.
Like votingfraud speculation aside, why'd you let him stand in the election?
Him and hillary for that matter proved that they were medically unfit; publicly on multiple times.
You Americans should be put on trial for abusing the elderly.