Petrodollar

Full disclosure, I'm a retard when it comes to this subject.

I've been hearing a lot of stuff recently about China and Saudi Arabia conspiring to drop the petrodollar, and start selling oil in Yuan, which as I understand would essentially make the dollar worthless.

My question is this: what would stop the US from then saying "Well, fuck the both of you too", going into full oil production themselves, and start selling our oil based on the dollar? As I recall, there was a stretch there where we were net oil exporters, until Dems started gumming up the works with their bullshit.

Attached: Artie Lange.jpg (1200x900, 128.1K)

limited workforce capacity but this is bait YOU BAITED ME YOU SUCK

Buy food and ammo.

The reason it can be the petrodollar at all is the US military.

Iraq in 2003 is an excellent example.

Basically, we would kick the crap out of anyone on earth trying to trade oil for anything not a US dollar.
ANYTHING.
It worked because they funneled the funds back into the military.
Unfortunately, they forgot that people suck, including themselves.
Corruption and rot set in.
Now, we are about to know how Romans felt the day the water stopped flowing.
Only for us, it will be water, power, internet, etc.

The Apocalypse isn't now, but it ain't long in coming.
We may still not live to see it.
Get right with Jesus.
All other preparations are secondary.

Attached: Gospel Rainbow.jpg (2550x3300, 701.67K)

What happened to his nose?

Cocaine

>what would stop the US
jews

Decades of snorting more heroin and blow than any normal (or reasonable) human being could ever consume dissolving his septum

+Accidentally snorting a shard of glass from a salt shaker that he was using to crush pills sliced his nose open from the inside, which caused a massive infection and swelling

+getting suckerpunched by some kid who was trying to get money off him basically destroyed what foundation it had left. I seem to recall him saying that the kid was a boxer.

The dollar is dead, because it was the exclusive oil trade currency, Russia broke it today.

Interesting times, to be sure. I'm curious to see where this goes. The creepiest thing about this all is that to me this sounds like some borderline apocalyptic event, and meanwhile nobody I talk to seems to even be aware it's happening, or would even give much of a shit if I told them.

It is going to Devaluate fast if they don't diffuse this situation.

Personally, I say fuck it, let Russia take the W on this one. What I don't get is why NATO is so invested in this to the point where they're willing to basically risk armageddon for some random patch of dirt that most Americans likely didn't even know existed six months ago. It sure as shit isn't any humanitarian motive.

What you have to understand that it's not about the oil, it's about the dollar.
The US has huge debts, and its economy has been steadily slowing down for the past decades. but because the US has a chokehold on how the oil is sold, nobody can afford to allow the dollar to tank too much. Sure, China has a lot of oil, and China might hate your guts, but if the dollar tanks, guess what, all the oil China has will be sold dirt cheap, because the only coin it's sold for is also dirt cheap. For this reason, even though Chang doesn't like you, he needs to make sure that your coin never crashes.
This is also the reason why the US could afford to borrow so much but produce less and less. They knew that nobody would dare to ask for their money back, because that would lead to a crash, which would tank the price of oil, and consequently wreak havoc all across the globe.
If the petrodollar gets ditched and other countries begin to buy/sell oil with another coin, they become independent from America's economy. They can afford to no longer give a fuck if America comes crashing down. They can afford to no longer give a shit if the dollar hyperinflates to the point where you need a wheelbarrow of cash to buy a loaf of bread. And they can afford to call in all the debts.

The petrodollar is the economical equivalent of America wearing a suicide vest and going "if I go down I'm taking you with me". What China and Saudi Arabia are doing right now is the equivalent of going behind America's back and snipping all the wires.

Not worthless by any stretch, you're not a commodity producing country dependent on oil. But there is a reason why you study the petrodollar in history books. It was/is important.
Symbolically, it's a monumental deal for sure. It's the undoing of one of the many systems whose compound effect is ensuring the US dominance.

Also, Artie had a hard life which he fully deserved.

Attached: polska-nosacz.gif (220x154, 595.29K)

Well is because your state heads and a lot of western politicians used Ukraine to get bribes,also it is a core of the jewish world and as well a borderlands with russia and they wanted to be arrogant.

>Fiyaaaaaaaaaa

>My question is this: what would stop the US from then saying "Well, fuck the both of you too", going into full oil production themselves, and start selling our oil based on the dollar?
Geographic location
Europe is closer to Russia, Middle East, and China geographically than the United States (there's this big blue thing called THE OCEAN)
So while America can still do that they'd have to compete with a closer seller, basically there's pricing and logistic issues that will make countries just buy oil from the cheaper vendor

What's to stop them? A completely and totally compromised and owned Executive, that's what

Biden definitely feels like the Dr. Breen to China's Combine. Xi even kind of looks like one of those grub worm things.

They’re crashing the USD$ on purpose because it is a pin for all other currencies and they want to crash (in order to reset) the whole worlds economies at the same time so killing the dollar would be the best way to do that.
What comes next? Central Bank Digital currency tied to social credit which can be turned off at will.

The US is just collapsing bro

>which as I understand would essentially make the dollar worthless
Nope, the importance of the oil trade in USD are the USD surpluses oil exporting countries have. These dollaridoos are invested in US bonds or US products. Also, if you are a shithole country and need to buy oil, you need USD, how do you get USD? By selling your resources to the US, privatization to US companies, etc.
Basically the petroburger forced most of the world to be part somehow of the US economy, now.. well that will change

Most underrated post I’ve read all day.
I’ve got a group chat with a couple boys at the office. Pretty good group of guys. Not dumb by any standards.

When we cut Russia off from SWIFT and we started seeing stories about unionpay and China in talks for a new payment system and the sauds were blatantly cucking Biden is when I started dropping articles in the group chat we all have.

Started talking about the attack on the petro dollar and if Russia/China started accepting yuan for example or the ruble for their oil and gas instead, what that might look like and I literally got laughed out of the conversation.

Not that that didn’t care, they are just so convince that it could never happen. Pretty wild to me honestly cuz we are witnessing the most brazen attack on the petrodollar yet and our admin could give to shits about it.

Our goose might be cooked boys.

Cocaine kikes and getting punched in the face, also heroin, hes a complete sub human degenerate that only has a penny bc he worked with jews.

>Pretty wild to me honestly
No reason for it to be. You see something that they don't, and it's unbelievable enough that they think it's ridiculous.
Imagine the mockery you would have gotten if you were to travel 20 years in the past and you started telling people that in anno domini 2022 there will be faggots on billboards and that they'll teach boys in schools about chopping their dicks off.

Would you?

Attached: 1648092468967.jpg (1200x900, 153.96K)

Lmfao. Nah. He’s right. It just starts with the US/Western world collapsing.

>WHO GREAT IDEA WAS THIS?
It was either massive idiocy or brilliant bait. Who the fuck trusts the US or the dollar anymore after all this? Who the fuck will be so stewpeed as to deposit gold with the FED or use USD as reserve currency? KeK. Either the Roshans were stewpeed fucks or this was an accepted pre-planned loss for the purpose of getting the US to piss away all of the scant little remaining credibility it had as a vault of valuables and cash of foreign countries.

Also, the EU absolutely has to continue buying Roshan gas, and will now need to do so in rubles. In fact, anyone who wants any of the ample basket of commodities which Roshan exports will now need to pay with rubles, renminbis or rupees.

The US scuttled the USD's status as reserve currency. The cards are played, it's just a matter of time before the effects of what has already occurred and already transpired are visible to everyone. Weeks to months.

It's so stewpeed and irresponsible what the US has done to the seat of its hegemonic power that one can't help but think it was deliberate. No one could be this stewpeed. Surely there's treason at work in high places.

It's just out of the scope for them because nothing like this has ever happened.