Why are Americans so scared of walkable cities?

Why are Americans so scared of walkable cities?

Attached: vc43wg9yz5m81.jpg.jpg (640x947, 210.8K)

Too many pedophiles everywhere

then leave to mohamed the berliner country then fag

Niggers

spics and niggers

>Move to a nigger shitskin-free place
>WOOOOOOOOW IT'S SO GOOD WHY CAN'T WE BE LIKE THAT
Liberals need to be purged if you don't want your while country to become a dumpster

Niggers and Latinx

>Why americans X
>THEN LEAVE
user, the USA is the biggest consoomer and exporter of degen globohomo and sucks nigger dick every day.
>Don't like it? Then leave

Niggers

Wouldn't you find less pedos on foot considering they lack the vehicle which makes it easier to kidnap you?
Sure, they could lure you, but most kids are smart to not talk to strangers.

2/3 of the country is medically overweight. Their wheelcage is their defense mechanism from

Some Americans like quaint cities. Around my town we call them homosexuals.

Well, we have weather in the US. Walking 15 minutes in extreme heat or cold is deadly. You will also have to carry your groceries home, so you won't be able to stock up. Deliveries have to be picked up. It's basically hipster pod life.

There's nothing Progressives like to do more than to post on twitter about how much they love diversity, while living as far away from diversity as they can possibly get.

Eurocucks don't understand just how big the US is. I can't ride a bike to work since my job is 40 miles away

>but most kids are smart to not talk to strangers.
Sounds like something a pedophile would say

We are not, we just like to have a roof over top and call it a shopping mall.

Walkable cities are good. Minorities are not. We literally invented cars to get away from them.

Unfortunately, the world wouldn't operate purely on these faggy hippie nests.

you have to be 18 to post here

If I walk downtown in my city all I see is trash, hookers, niggers and crackheads. The cars passing by are one of the nicer things that I can enjoy, assuming I don't get shot or stabbed.

>Well, we have weather in the US
Oh fugg burger tell us about that whatchamacallit because we dont have it around yurop

That doesn't even make sense. I was certainly smart enough to not talk to strangers, I assume that's the case for most children too.

>you have to be 18 to post here

Attached: 1648016523383.jpg (929x1024, 85.28K)

You know why.

Attached: 1647999608177.webm (853x480, 2.74M)

>I can't walk down the highway without hypervigilance
>damn cars

>no niggers
looks pretty comfy ngl

I overheard my kid talking with his friends about how to avoid "kidnappers". It's not like kids don't know this shit.

who wants to live all up on people like that?

Because we'd have to completely rebuild the cities.

Europoors tend to live in clusters

Sounds like a fun idea you can go hang out with the homeless at 7-Eleven

Attached: dzby95hvpzy11.jpg (1920x1080, 483.53K)

>Why are Americans so scared of walkable cities?

Why would anyone be afraid of walking around Disnyland?

As a 19 year old who looks 12 from a distance, this is a real concern. They always open their trench coat and expose themselves to me but then get closer and run away. This happens at least 15 times a day.

There's a disturbing lack of fag flags in that queer looking town.

Fuck off my street or I'll splatter your ass.
I got shit to do Queer.

Yeah, it's great during the day, but during the night it's spooky and dangerous... I've travelled to Europe and during the night the streets are filled with gypsy men and illegal immigrant men stalking the streets.

Carrying is common-sense nigger-control.

How embarrassing. Just imagine how foolish those guys feel

It's a shame most parents underestimate their kids ability to determine danger, and rather than teaching them how to properly understand their senses, instead they get helicoptered' and locked inside the house because "muh news said worldbad.exe".

You actually don't.
Yuropoors cry when its 20 or less burger units or 80 or more burger units.

Don't forget to mention the tornadoes.

MMM
>*LICKS LIPS*
SWEET LITTLE GIRLS

Notjustbikes on YouTube has some interesting videos on that matter.

Our Democrat Party politicians filed our cities up with feral NAPAs.

Attached: trosley black arrest.png (603x794, 1.34M)

>Eurokikes always post same shit where the answer is always
NIGGERS
I
G
G
E
R
S

the centre of a european town is no different than an american mall really.

He was the channel I first learnt that there are no sidewalks in American/Canadian suburbs and that's when I realise North America went way too far with "muh car culture".

Is he fishing for tires?

We need to diversify this city and their smug white prog population

Americans only care about going to work and coming home to their castle

walk into a dollar store (whatever you call them in Europe) and buy a cheap kitchen knife and a can of Wasp spray. Wasp spray uses little thorns from cactus in which to wasp are deadly from the chemical but to humans the little thistles in the spray stick in the human eyes causing great pain. it's better than Pepperspray for protection. since most countries outlaw pepperspray or you need a license to carry. also stop being a faggot pussy and one up on anyone trying to fuck with you, you stupid WHITE ENGLISH NIGGER FAG

Why is there some propaganda war on driving? seeing it constantly reccomended on youtube, where videos are implying US cities dont have sidewalks even, when it just isnt true.

Bee. Cahzz. Nigg. Arz...

And never really have anywhere they need to be.

Because of the oppressive heat.

You sound like a bitch made fat fag

That has been debunked, sweaty.

Notice how niggers are terrified of going places alone. It's always 2 or more on one victim. The fisherman should have evened the odds and watched them both croak.

>scared of walkable cities
Because it's like getting out and walking around inside a gorilla enclosure at the zoo because of all the fucking niggers.

Cars are a McLard cope. Say what you will abput the savages, fatties stayed too fat and too safe for too long.

then simply walk to Space mountain and enjoy the free A/C you paid 130 bucks a ticket for.

No, he was fishing for shitskins, but realized they are poisonous.

Pedophiles in cars kidnapping/luring kids is one of the many reasons why a city without cars would be better.

I got heatstroke at Disney as a kid. Passed out on line for some shit. Woke up three days later.

should have taken both of them out. now they are going to mug people with a gun.

Attached: be smart stay apart.jpg (1080x1080, 79.44K)

all the cities were designed around cars in the 20th century. europe's cities are way older, so there's your answer.

I lived in a walkable township and I kinda miss taking the trolley, and walking 2 blocks to work - no nigs on the T, they all took the bus.

Attached: TLightRail.jpg (800x525, 47.77K)