Unvaccinated one time RTPCR Test fag here

What am I looking at? Am I now a bot? Am I connected to control grid? Is my DNA changed should I give up bearing a child? Give it to me straight schizos I need your knowledge more than ever fucking kikes got me in the airport lobby, they all will face justice someday.

Attached: nejmvcm2010260_f3 (1).jpg (800x640, 130.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/18G5Z5frxE7M/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YOU'RE A FUCKING SHIT SKIN WHO SHITS IN THE STREETS AND NOTHING MORE.

The test also vaxxes you.

am curious about this too. I took a home test. am I vaced right now for real?

No I don't man we are as diverse as europe its a shame that I got their skin color but my caste works in the high office and those who don't team up with judeo capitalist system NEET hard and kill themselves with alcohol overdose, the Jew designed this country by keeping himself in his plan.

i think you're probably good. at worst, your DNA might be on file somewhere but it probably already was. don't worry so much, Kumar.

So you are saying anyone that has flown in the last 2 years is now vaxed?

Just checking

Only the deep nasal tests, which 90% weren't

Rare and also checked

you should look for a job in fintech/digital payments if you don't already have a good job.

Based and redpilled.

Nah I don't believe it how can a particle a size of a spec dust even have such chemicals in it and that too a MRNA one, forget that John Hopkins shit that shit had visible theragrippers, the mainstream RTPCR has some kike shit but not theragrippers if I am right.

Depends.
Knowing how wicked and satanic they are and hell bent on both the destruction of the middle class and depopulation of the globe it's not entirely unlikely that the schwab (hehe) has micro dust on it, able to infect you with mRNA to alter your DNA.

Is it enough to change you, most likely not.
If you haven't been sick with covid and you haven't had the clotshot - then I think you're fine.

pic rel

Attached: Johns Hopkins researchers take inspiration from parasitic work for medicine delivery Hub 2022-03-07.png (2248x4519, 2.01M)

i don't think anything has ever demonstrated that spike proteins were associated with the PCR tests. however, the nasal swabs were shown to have been dipped in some kind of preservative that was mildly carcinogenic iirc. and the microscope videos of the swab being used on a piece of meat were pretty gross- whatever the swabs are coated with kind of break off and the spikes stick in the meat- if they were hypothetically impregnated with some gross nanotech bullshit i could see how that would be bad. but i don't think they are. how would so many of them have been manufactured in such a short time?

checked rare and dangerously based.

the conspiracy wasn't that it mrna vacces you but that it inserts a brain parasite in you

I wish that was my cock

Everyone has everyone’s DNA. I hope someone releases a virus that makes sociopaths who seek power into aspies supporting their own kind (NEETS) and we can all eat tendies with Klaus and Hillary and just laugh about how weird it was when they were trying to take over the world with a weirdly satanic transhumanist global oligarchy sex cult and enjoy technology and smiles together.

bitchute.com/video/18G5Z5frxE7M/

Damn sudan, you got 'em.

Attached: patrick-bateman.jpg (938x944, 93.77K)

>they stuck a swab in my nose to change my dna

NIGGER IF YOU ACTUALLY THINK THAT MICRO DUST FROM A SWAB CAN CHANGE YOUR DNA, AND THEY WOULDNT JUST ADMINISTER IT TO THE PUBLIC VIA CHEM TRAILS THEN YOU'RE RETARDED.

This thanks for relief still kikes will be hunted

Attached: 1647328150841.jpg (1024x713, 212.19K)

at very least, they now have his poo DNA and know everything about him.

Based jeet

The deep swabs are very abrasive and have parasites on them.

Attached: 1647020443661.jpg (568x816, 184.73K)