Getting booster jab for picrel

Can't wait to book an appointment to fuck some blonde pussy. Problem is some prostitutes want a booster jab.

"In the adult entertainment industry, all workers and patrons must meet worker vaccination requirements or have a valid medical exemption to enter sex on premises, brothels and sexually explicit venues."

Not everyone is double dosed yet and I don't think this is fair.

Why does sex work worry about corona virus regulations when they should worry about STD regulations first?

Attached: 1648086208640.png (1080x1669, 1018.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-8.21-002-0018:9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thank you for your service

o7

Imagine getting a vaccine that gives you AIDS to fuck a woman with multiple forms of STDs (and VAIDS) You're better off having a look on tinder my friend. Unvaxxed pussy of course.

How hot are girls at brothels and how expensive?

yes

You replied to me in 3 seconds including captcha. Gonna call bs

even hookers are checking vaccine passports?
holy shit Australians really are the most cucked people on Earth.
Imagine getting tripple jabbed with a poison mRNA juice and dying of a heart attack while fucking a 6/10 blonde hooker.
Not worth it annon

giving up your own values for a woman yikes

this
kek

Imagine how much toilet paper she uses to wipe that massive arse.

>gives up his eternity for sex
lol
she isn't even attractive either

Attached: 1647848721484.jpg (320x180, 3.8K)

An Asian girl should tongue that anus first

i can't even see the cornfield
>nice

Whats wrong with her legs? Is she a hambeast and this is just angles as work here to make her look good?

why aren't you going to collingwood confidential instead?

also, wana double team a broad?

Wow this is like new strange levels on simping. KYS OP

Thanks for the rec. I'm gonna try to fuck her too.

Ass looks like a fucking orange peel

Anywhere from 6- solid 10s

Honestly, you can get a 7 or 8 for about 110 USD per hour. Unlike the states, there isn't any upsell, there are extremely strict safety precautions, and its 100% safe and legal.

Sage

Anyone who posts after my post is a subhuman faggot cocksucker

>flat long pancake ass
r8 this bunda 1/8 m8 no h8

Attached: 1645158082074.jpg (1280x720, 43.43K)

I call bullshit, it's raining

Looks more she has two legs that attach at the wait than a proper ass.

is it me or does she have a long ass?

you're not even trying OP, why even post?

Attached: 1635451513243.png (2280x1550, 90.65K)

Sounds fair enough

OP is a bitch, she isn't even on today.

Sadsack, you’ve never had sex in your life let alone been in a brothel. You just wank a lot. WT utter Fuck are you talking about? You have no idea. Gay idiot.

How does one find unvaxd pussy on dating apps, I imagine if I post in my profile unvaxd only I'll get banned or get less matches which means I won't be shown to the unvaxd either.
Do you straight up ask them after you match or do you make it clear on your profile ?

That’s not her face user that’s her ass.

Attached: 70A1E468-3E87-4235-BD08-D73106E79EDF.png (1200x720, 128.56K)

>>Getting vaxxed for pussy

IMAGINE being shedded on and paying for it let alone vaxxed

Do it, I'm not going to stop you.
I want you to die and tomorrow is too far away.

Yeah, and culturally its a normal thing to do and even "appreciated", so to speak. You won't get looked down on like in America or the UK for going to the brothel or having had sex with prossies in your past. Hell, my wife actively has encouraged me to go enjoy other ladies at the brothel. I guess in the culture here it isn't really seen as cheating to some women.

HEUEHUEHEU

The more I learn about Australia the more I understand why it was a penal colony

On Hinge you can choose if you want your vaccine status displayed, so it can be 'Vaccinated', 'Partially Vaccinated' or 'Not-yet vaccinated' I chose the latter. I've had 3 likes, two from women that had no visible vaccine status, and one that was vaxxed. I also matched with ONE vaxxed woman too, but it didn't go anywhere. I'm about to make a Tinder and write 'swipe right if you're unvaccinated' and hope I get lucky, I don't care if I get banned or get less matches, vaccinated women revolt me and I'd rather be celibate than risk STDs.

*one unvaxxed

Brazil was a penal colony too. I think it was the standard back then: send your lame or corruption-based criminals to nowhere instead of killing them

ANOOS

Why does Trump's vaccine make you shed?

Funny thing is most of the "prisoners" we're petty crimes like theft of an apple, speaking out against something etc.

Worked out to be a nice buncha lads and ladies who worked to build this beautiful country right up. Honestly, if transactional sex scares or offends you, fuck off we're full.

Probably 8/10 for $350 AUD, generally the price is related to the selection of girls as well, so in a nice place that's around $300-400/hr you can get 20+ girl selection. On big nights I've seen 30 girls ranging from FIFO euro, asia, US, AU, etc. Pretty much anything you could want and the quality is really good just about everywhere you go. The lower the price generally means there's less selection, girls are from South America and the rooms are worse.

flabby braaper

Yeah it's all fun and games until your own daughter can't make it to Christmas dinner because she's too busy getting facefucked by fat old men and licking their assholes for $110 an hour.

Suddenly a lot of men seem to turn against prostitution being an easily accessible, safe, and accepted profession after that happens to them.

sad. many such cases?
odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-8.21-002-0018:9

Retard, your elections are a farcical performance and your second amendment is simply a license for niggers to shoot you.

US was a British penal colony as well. Australia had settlers just like the US. Australia only became a penal colony after the US revolution because Britain couldn't send their prisoners to the US anymore.

In melb you can get a damn good looking Asian for 150 AUD an hour mate what the hell are you doing wrong

Asians are disgusting.

Pretty expensive. Sounds like a once a year sort of gig. Do more attractive people get reduced rates?