I hate the antichrist

I just hate the antichrist.

Attached: cover10.jpg (1600x900, 304.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yT13XYKXY-8
archive.org/details/introduction-to-memeticism/
twitter.com/ColorTr33
t.me/memeticism
archive.org/details/christcemic_7733
archive.org/details/honktopia_v1.3.7.0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/357707200
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnJ-azUl3g4
ponderingcast.com/
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdbVObMnSiBHJfS-oNi857dg37fbF8yM-7eVao0hqa6bPhGOA/viewform
youtube.com/watch?v=Zbu7djPGyuI
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/368671915
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: antichrist-3.jpg (1200x905, 194.96K)

Attached: antichrist2.jpg (680x635, 53.98K)

Attached: antichrist.jpg (960x584, 108.25K)

memeticism frennercial:
youtube.com/watch?v=yT13XYKXY-8

what is memeticism?
>"Memeticism is the fusion of Soul alchemy and memetics. In essence, it is the “Art of art” as it pertains to identity in the information age. Memeticism can be practiced across all mediums of creative expression, but is most powerful in its digital memetic form. Memeticism can be thought of as the art nd science of “drawing with ideas”, “alchemic cultural collaging” or “memetically mediated identity integration”. Identity is the canvas, culture is the paint, and the world is the easel."

introduction to memeticism:
archive.org/details/introduction-to-memeticism/

>where can i find all your memæsis?
twitter.com/ColorTr33
t.me/memeticism

>what else you got?

christcemic - memetic christianity and immortality
>"The Christian meme of the Divine Redemption is indisputably the most extraordinary and extravagant meme that has ever graced humanity. The Divine Redemption meme is no ordinary meme, it is a class entirely of its own, a class which explicitly subsumes all other memes and memeplexes. The Divine Redemption meme is a metaphysical ubiquitous alchemic proposition that allows the imperfect to increase Perfection. From a magikal-memetic perspective, the internal and external mechanics of the Divine Redemption meme may be understood in a practical and spectacular way.

Honktopia new world order - free 501 card meta balanced playable 2020 user metamemeplex
archive.org/details/honktopia_v1.3.7.0
>"Premier fully functional + meta balanced hyper-compressible meta-memeplex psycho-cultural-alchemic-memetic technology that uses neurolinguistics, hyper-juxtaposition, and other methods to circumvent synthetic epistemics while programming the players into a 4g/5g warfare psycho-spiritual frame."

>need /RG/? (remoralization)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/357707200

Attached: gcps_orb.png (1239x894, 635.68K)

meme club frennercial:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnJ-azUl3g4

ponderingcast.com/
(guests/AMAs/events all week. 1st memeclub on friday 3/25. interactive/livestreamed/twitch.)
explore the website to find the frens.

meme club application:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdbVObMnSiBHJfS-oNi857dg37fbF8yM-7eVao0hqa6bPhGOA/viewform

youtube.com/watch?v=Zbu7djPGyuI

Attached: Net_Net_N.png (955x1350, 772.63K)

I know niggeer, you hate anti-christkikes.

Attached: non-frens.gif (640x892, 1.78M)

The christian world is degenerate because christians are degenerate.

Christians or anglos? Who is the most inferior? An anglo christian.

Attached: mutt-Christ.png (960x666, 399.18K)

Romans.1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

Attached: tranny2.png (675x534, 302.94K)

There is no white christian. The mutt and the nigger are creations of the degenerate christian.

REVELATION 2
8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

REVELATION 3
7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;

8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

bullying the antichrist is based an good for the soul

A Plan to end Globohomo
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/368671915

Attached: 1647019283268.jpg (680x382, 22.83K)

Atheism is a creation of christianity. Christians odeism everything that is natural and has identity.

Christians love degeneracy so the christian world is degenerate.

moshe are you ok

I said "I hate the anti christ" in a game and a random jew started complaining and calling me names and shit
I said sorry I didn't know any jews were on

The Christian spirit is characterized by a love of creation, power, beauty, honor, glory, triumph, nation, tradition; contrary to the satanic falsehoods of paganism & nature worship.

Christ Is King.

Attached: russia.jpg (1080x1127, 85.43K)

Christians need to understand that globohomo religion creates globohomo.

I don't understand this meme. Police are coming to arrest some armed skitso and he wants to kill them Jesus name?

Globo?

Genesis.11:9 Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the Lord did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the Lord scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

Homo?

Leviticus.20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Attached: 8a7a96fdd0d8a180.jpg (608x675, 97.11K)

90% of /pol christians are anglo (jewish). Jews think white men are idiots like christians.

>Christ Is King.

ISAIAH 45:23
I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

ROMANS 14:11
For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

PHILLIPIANS 2
5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

>christ is king

Ah the typical polwanker meme. Jesus never wanted to be portrayed as king, on the contrary he had humble clothings and hanged out with the rabble. It is despicable to call Jesus a "king".

The Semitic mind is a diversion of the objective observable reality.

Kikes HATE Christ.

Attached: mary.jpg (846x1174, 157.09K)

Matthew 25:35 ESV

For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me,

Hebrews 13:2 ESV

Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Leviticus 19:33-34 ESV /

“When a stranger sojourns with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong. You shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

Leviticus 19:34 ESV /

You shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

Exodus 23:9 ESV /

“You shall not oppress a sojourner. You know the heart of a sojourner, for you were sojourners in the land of Egypt.

Deuteronomy 10:19 ESV /

Love the sojourner, therefore, for you were sojourners in the land of Egypt.

Leviticus 24:22 ESV /

You shall have the same rule for the sojourner and for the native, for I am the Lord your God.”

Exodus 22:21 ESV /

“You shall not wrong a sojourner or oppress him, for you were sojourners in the land of Egypt.

Disgusting like anglo niggers and christkike niggers.

cont. picrel

Attached: hitler-Christ.jpg (2560x2560, 885.43K)

>The Semitic mind is a diversion of the objective observable reality.
LAMENTATIONS 3:36
To subvert a man in his cause, the Lord approveth not.

2 TIMOTHY 2
14 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

TITUS 1
10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:

11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.

13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;

14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

The Christian meme of the Divine Redemption is indisputably the most extraordinary and extravagant
meme that has ever graced humanity. The Divine Redemption meme is no ordinary meme, it is a class
entirely of its own, a class which explicitly subsumes all other memes and memeplexes. The Divine
Redemption meme is a metaphysical ubiquitous alchemic proposition that allows the imperfect to
increase Perfection. From a magikal-memetic perspective, the internal and external mechanics of the
Divine Redemption meme may be understood in a practical and spectacular way.

Attached: memeticism_biggie smalls.png (2550x2089, 3.36M)

Christkikes hate anti-jews. We know, christkike. The christkike world is bizarre and ugly like christkikes.

>crown and jewellery worth more than thousand peasants will earn in their life

Who the fuck are you? You worship mammon, WHO CLEARED THE TEMPLE OF THE MAMMON WORSHIPERS?