What does Any Forums think about transgender people?

What does Any Forums think about transgender people?

Attached: 1647980855972.jpg (750x445, 277.04K)

Poor people.

Can't even hate them.

Deuteronomy.22:5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.

Leviticus.20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Let God speak for himself.

Attached: tranny-hunter_based-pepe.jpg (406x558, 76.77K)

Put them into labour camps: the beatings will continue until hetero normativity improves!

Attached: 1647815385483m.jpg (878x1024, 197.59K)

That’s a bad set of clothes to die in.

I try not to think about them, but when I do, it's usually about how they should be put in a hole and left to die for being mentally ill faggots.

I don't think about them at all.

They should be allowed to live in peaceful seclusion but should be shunned from society as a consequence.

He who is choice of his time will also be choice of his company, and choice of his actions; lest the first engage him in vanity and loss, and the latter, by being criminal, be a throwing of his time and himself away, and a going back in the accounts of eternity. God has given to man a short time upon earth, and yet upon this short time eternity depends; so that for every hour of our life (after we know good from evil), we must give an account to the great Judge of men and angels.
For we must remember that we have a great work to do: many enemies to conquer, many evils to prevent, much danger to run through, many difficulties to be mastered, many necessities to serve, and much good to do; many children to provide for, or many friends to support, or many poor to relieve, or many diseases to cure; besides our private and our public cares, and duties of the world, which the providence of God has adopted into the family of religion.
The life of every man may (and, indeed, must) be so ordered that it may be a perpetual serving of God.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-23-17-21-36.png (1200x1920, 704.26K)

Them and transvestites are modern day minstrel shows. Laugh or be outraged, depends on where, the circumstances and how much you value to subject of ridicule. Stop trying to make me take it seriously because these people want to play the role permanently and in all situations.

>transgender
it's not possible to change your gender
your have a y-chromosome or you do not

Passable ones that blend in to society are fine. The ones that look like a horror movie can neck them selfs

I think eunuchs are great.
Less men wanting to procreate = less competition = more pussy for me.
Man will always be the dominant sex, so trannies/eunuchs will always submit to our will eventually.
People on Any Forums are afraid of them because they fear their power, but don't realise that together as men we always reign supreme.
I am loving seeing feminists being BTFO by trannies lately, too.
I say to them, all the best women are men ;-)

Lies, we're obsessed with trannies. You must be a newfag.

>muh trannies

Attached: Caution New World Order is here Resist Fight.jpg (494x574, 60.42K)

waste of bussy
could be my gf

>people

>What does Any Forums think about transgender people?
If you have to ask that means you have never been here b4.

To add to this, here are some other things I have noticed lately:
Anti-semitism is at an all-time high.
People are furious with blacks and minorities who commit crimes.
On social media, people are no longer afraid of being cancelled for calling all blacks criminals.
Some even go as far as calling them niggers.
The average citizen didn't know about any of this, but now, you hear it at the supermarket, the petrol station, people talking about the Jews who try and destroy society, like Soros, etc.
I could not ask for a better timeline than this!

i feel like there are legit transgender people, who actually feel like they need a sex change, and then people who are transgender because they feel societal pressure to do so. the former i'm okay with, the latter i'm not.

Completely fine. It's their freedom to do what they want.
They should be adults though.
It's a demonstration of literal evil when it's kids, who get manipulated and pressured by teachers and other authority figures or propaganda vectors (YT, Hollywood, MSM, etc.)

What makes you think that? I simply cannot fathom the possibility that trangenderism is valid in any way, more likely be explained by trauma, mental illness, hormone deficiencies, etc.

Checked and keyed