FUCK NATO
FUCK USD
FUCK THE WEST
FUCK THE ROTHSCHILDS
FUCK THE PETRODOLLAR
FUCK THE FEDERAL RESERVE
AND MOST OF ALL
FUCK CENTRAL BANKING

Attached: 1648001251976.jpg (823x960, 156.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinmagazine.com/culture/russian-president-vladimir-putin-bitcoin-has-right-to-exist
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: #IStandWithBGC-1.jpg (564x539, 89.96K)

You wish, pidor

Lol FUCK america but we can both see Russia is bleating

Russian anons, even us canadians LAUGH at you bitches

More than we laugh at our fat American neighbors

Look at your interest rates.
Now look at american interest rates.

Look at the capital control laws laws in Russia.
No capital control in america, interesting.

Look at your central bank manager.
She wished to quit on the day you invaded, but was forced to stay, probably at gunpoint.

Look at your inflation figures for this month.
Now look at america's.

Look at your stock market?
Oh, you can't it was closed for thee weeks and only opened for bonds while ago.
American stocks? Doin fine. Chinese? Not so much.

Do you get it yet you pale nigger? Do your inhuman eyes hold the intellect necessary to comprehend? You're floating in the air. Levitating on farts. Like that stupid coyote that chases the bird in the cartoon. You're past the ledge and soon you will look down. Or perhaps close your eyes and feel the nothing below your feet as you reach out.
This ain't no 2014 meme war for Crimea where you can lose half the value of your currency and walk on with a stumble. This one's for real monkeyboy, the third world will starve, the chinks will have their housing bubble pop and you'll experience the wonders of having bags of money and nothing to buy.
You think you're tough? You think your shithole country matters? You think you're not going to get squashed like a bug?
Russia ain't the USSR, you no longer make your own of anything, you can't fix half the things you have and the people who know how to fix them are on trains heading to Finland.
Enjoy the final days of your current standard of living, ingrain them in your memory, so you feel more grief and more misery once you lose them.

You better start learning how to farm Ivan, for the only thing of value you’ll have from soon and onwards will be lighters, bullets and sex.

There will be rape, there will be cannibalism too

Attached: F657288B-7EFA-490F-AD2E-3481D991DA9D.jpg (396x385, 31.29K)

>memeflag
>wall of text
lol didnt read

Attached: 1645748030501.png (412x355, 233.23K)

Based.
Based.
Leftists can't meme, cringe.
Go back to deaddit with your wall of text.

Based and dedicated.

PSALM
1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

11 Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

bashirbros...say it aint so...say russia is winning please...

Attached: assad2.png (289x341, 222.14K)

God bless the Lion of Damascus.

You get zero benefit supporting an oppressive dying empire

If they had it their way you’d likely not even be allowed to clap for them like the good FAT little American you are

Lol do you have any idea how much you “people” are mocked over here?

It’s like you’re a race of small Pygmy, vermin and your habits are fascinating in the way that a nature documentary is

You’re disgusting I’m not surprised your a Russian shill and most likely an incel too

Your monkey emperor is going to be cooked up and fried by his overlords and served with a side of rice to his starving peasants

Attached: 5148F560-637D-45BA-8001-7B9FA4B82B19.jpg (634x423, 55.09K)

Based /SG/ Poster

Cringe wall of text by a memeflaggot from reddit

Zzzzzzzzzz

based

Fuck the Jews. Just say it.

I'm liking this new energy Any Forums seems like it's paradigm shift time again.

Attached: super saiyan honk pepe.png (483x638, 186.2K)

agree 100%, but none of pic related are any better then the current globohomo, atleast in globohomo I don't get put in jail for opposing the gov't and none of them support bitcoin. They are just as power hungry as globohomo.

>atleast in globohomo I don't get put in jail for opposing the gov't

Of course people are in jail for that, wtf are you talking about?

>none of them support bitcoin

Oh really? Saddam and Gaddafi weren't hip to the bitcoin huh? Imagine my shock. As for Putin, apparently he likes it.

bitcoinmagazine.com/culture/russian-president-vladimir-putin-bitcoin-has-right-to-exist

HOW DOES ONE BECOME THIS BASED?

Attached: don.jpg (710x528, 66.22K)

>We'll watch the skies
>5 mins later
>several airplanes shut down by Turkish AA systems and fighter jets

Never trust shitskins especially lazy araboids

Attached: 2EC2E4A200000578-3331558-Conflicting_stories_Turkey_claims_they_shot_the_plane_down_as_it-a-12_1448364132552.jpg (962x703, 90.66K)

Big Gokturk Cock* women do not belong to homosexuals

Attached: D5GCpNMWsAAJ_Wi.jpg (749x844, 89.79K)

Based. Fuck the EU, fuck the CIA, fuck MI6.

You do realize Putin has a direct line to the Rothschilds and he's doing this because they told him to. This is Jews fighting Jews.

Attached: 1647914132039.jpg (960x719, 85.6K)

based

The difference is that globohomo rules almost the entire world. The anti-globohomo league is tiny thus supporrting Putin doesn't mean he will invade America it just means he won't be consumed.