How to approach German girls?

I've approached 3 German girls this week and they were all retarded and didn't even laugh at my top tier jokes. What's wrong with them? Are they all autists? Are they racist against Greeks? French, Austrians, Spaniards, Czechs, Bongs, they all think I'm a cute&funny greek boi what the fuck is wrong with Germans?

>Are you a German?
>Because I can Nazi my future without you in it

Attached: 37071670_206982159948276_6550962691438018560_n.jpg (1080x1350, 139.97K)

They don't like midgets, I mean greek men.

An Asian girl should have sex with her

LITERALLY PAY HER THE DEBT YOU OWE HER AND YOURE GOOD

i dunno about you guys but "we're leaving for the club you look hot come with me" has always worked for me. Always funny to hear germans not understand why their women go off with americans who have no problem making small talk afterwards. Aussie bro who was with me at the time got some too from her friend.

Try shitting in your hand and offering it to her like a dog treat.

>not asking if she wants to see your anime figurine collection
ngmi

Give them a bar of soap and razors.

1 East Asian
2 Male

Attached: 1624536651173.jpg (1024x1017, 107.24K)

Idk I found german women to be major sluts

are you a burger with a vpn?
no one but you pronounces nazi as 'nat-si'
everyone else says 'na-zi'

With goo. Lots of goo.

ohnononono, BGC bros, what happened?

Attached: 1626104593030.jpg (1363x1379, 144.12K)

at least you approach them

most of us don’t even have balls to do that so we can’t give you any advice

Be African. African Kings control the German girls.

There is nothing scarier than German and Scandinavian women in the world! Yes, I'd rather fuck Johan than their women! Have you ever seen German or Scandinavian women? they are scarier than their men! disgusting.

Hands off medmutt.

Attached: med manlet subhumans.jpg (700x706, 89.04K)

Unironically, zoomer girls everywhere around the world love East Asian because of the popularity of kpop.

"Just be an Asian male" is real.

Attached: 1604820049640.png (750x1334, 1.71M)

You should try it sometime, just to test yourself a bit. Accept that you will probably do poorly and feel awkward, do it anyways. You will find it's not as bad as you think

>"Just be an Asian male" is real.

Attached: 1604820571146.webm (380x670, 1.98M)

ACHTUNG, JENE SCHLAMPE DA
Starke Scheite schichtet mir dort am Rande des Rheins ZUHAUF!

While actual white germans do have a collective autism about them I do not think that is what your problem was. I believe that they were just some stuck up bitches as we say here in the states.

German women expect you to just tell them that you want use of their holes, and they happily oblige. Germans are very efficient people and their women are no different. They have no desire for pickup lines or chit-chat because it is inefficient. Just try it and see for yourself. Simply walk up to the German girl, look her in the eyes, give her a firm handshake and say "I would like to use your holes to get myself off." This is how I have fucked every German girl that I have ever met.

>getting all the german girls
that's a chink user are you blind or did you just not open your chink slits today?

>replying to yourself
Do you think this shit is going to work? It's fucking cringe. Go back to the drawing board

>they were all retarded and didn't even laugh at my top tier jokes

Attached: 1643725835825.jpg (845x925, 62.89K)

You are asking to be lynched.

see
are you blind?

Hört hört

>are they all autists
>germans

Attached: 1647616765044.png (1606x1068, 1.06M)

Not gonna happen. Ever.

Most girls really are retarded.

Did you throw up a nazi salute and rep your set?
Works 100% of the time

Thats a man

keep your hairy greek arms to your own kind. you know, southern italians, greeks, jews & arabs

You‘re right, and I would really like to, but if it becomes fucked up, I can’t ever see the person again. Like you have to open yourself and risk getting humilitated. Especially after being red pilled on the internet about looks it’s pretty difficult to get the confidence to do that. Can you give any advice or tips?

and how tf do you do that without seeming creepy

in 95% of cases, be white and speak german. in the other 5% of cases, be brown and trawl the lowest socioeconomic regions of germany.