Occupy Wallstreet

What exactly was this? Why did it apparently scare Jews?

Attached: 6986482341_ef89083fff_c.jpg (800x427, 163.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematriaeffect.news/?s=guy fawkes
en.numista.com/catalogue/exonumia83882.html
youtube.com/watch?v=W81A1kTXPa4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the fed is your real enemy

It's when leftists chose anal sex for school kids over actually doing something about corporate greed

it was a ritual

After the fall of USSR glowniggers relaxed with censoring commie propaganda and some people got a hold of it, read it, shared it and figured that they had a point.
After that they got deleted and replaced with the correct version of kosher gay rainbow nigger commies you see around now.

Been here since 2012 and protested at OWS in 2011 and in 2012. How few our numbers had become by then...
OWS was hated and mocked vehemently by Any Forums. I'm pleasantly surprised to see how OWS got a "grudging respect" from right wing nowadays.

media wouldn't touch it until after it was infiltrated. rarely see anything that scares them that much.

You lie. Just like how shills like about how popular Ron Paul was here. Kys.

Because economics is the tool that they rape you with, and everything else is how they keep you distracted and silent about the perpetual dick in your arse

Just read the 20-30 other threads you made exactly like this.
I’m sure the answer is in there somewhere.

Attached: E3CAFC7A-FD38-4032-981C-88027B534627.jpg (360x391, 62.56K)

banks got really scared from the mass amounts of people that turned out to participate and it was gaining popular support so of course the fed goons infiltrated the movement and dismantled it

this

Ron Paul and Libertarianism was really popular though. Even in 2008 or in /new/ era in 2010.
People were using statist as a serious insult and teabaggers were about. I think it was the zeitgeist. Dubya really raped the conservative reputation so plenty of conservatives started to call themselves libertarian to avoid the shame
And the label of libertarianism fell out of favor thanks to refugee crisis. People realized maybe government is needed after all and juans consenting with an employees to work on this side of the border should be stopped by state violence.

It’s also when they started their censor the internet campaign. Those of us who weren’t in New York were there in spirit, embodying the idea from the comfort of our homes. Nothing has been more demoralising than watching a whole generation so dangerously close to becoming a meaningful counterforce to the agenda be so severely cucked and put back in their place in a mere decade. Zoomers are experiencing the same thing right now with crypto.

OWS was prime Any Forums activity. It was counterculture to be anti establishment/anti big pharma/anti big tech.

My, how the pendulum swings.

Ron Paul was popular here though.

Middle class normies were all united across race and politics to rage about king nigger printing a gorillion dollars to bail the banks out and throw people out to freeze to death.

Attached: 1617434523409.jpg (512x548, 21.33K)

You retard, you fucking liar. FUCK OFF.

Imagine if millions of people on social media were instigating massive protests right in the center of the world’s economic elite instead of in run down cities and suburbs. No political divide. No right vs left. It was simply us vs them.

Which part? That this place was not full libertardian? or that as mootykins opened Any Forums in early 2012 it did not start to shat upon ows?

I went to Zucattti Park when i was a teen

Got my Osama coin stolen out of my bag
en.numista.com/catalogue/exonumia83882.html

I mean it's possible but the myth in the aftermath is somewhat suspicious to me. Did they really scare them or was it just another astroturfed kikery pivoting to the next key step right from the beginning? It's not too relevant either way I guess

back when 'qboomer' freedom protest type-issues where the domain of lefties and anarcho types.
they're sometimes overrated, as they weren't as threatening as ppl on both the left and right make them out to be today, but the real threat was the anti-banker rhetoric, cos it's only a small step from there to some very naughty stats and solutions.

but ppl are correct when they say this was the birth of the 'intersectional' woke left, vid related - back when it was known as the 'progressive stack'. look how confused some of the dudes there were, they had no idea what was coming.
i mean technically the somethingawful forums were the birthplace of the sjw, and there'd always been student protests on campuses, but these protests were the first thing to really bring this shit mainstream.

youtube.com/watch?v=W81A1kTXPa4

No, it really did scare the shit out of them and prompted the popularization of idpol (muh racism, sexism, white supremacy) to divide the plebs. They were looting the treasury and expected the plebs to stay silent as they lost everything. Kinda understandable.

This. The politicians couldnt ignore it anymore but globohomo quickly changed the narrative. Now they are not seen as the enemy they are but as allies. Thats how stupid it is.

Not to mention that Mayors from across the nations got together to work with the feds against the protestors