What happened to the super scary Chechens?

It seems like they've done nothing this war except get destroyed by Ukrainians. Weren't these guys suppose to be Russia's super soldiers who can't be defeated?
How is Ukraine kicking they ass and why have they been unable to save Putin's stalled and ruined invasion?

Attached: chechens.jpg (640x429, 131.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0eqP1FL-fwg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're being interviewed by Azov.

Attached: averagerussiansoldier.png (864x479, 582.87K)

What's his name again?

Attached: FOdYiLQXEAM6A3F.jpg (988x1024, 152.76K)

they got fed into the wood chipper.

NS White men btfo'd their ass

Bullets happened.
In practical terms, as I understand it, the Chechen auxiliaries are basically a conscript militia with limited discipline that rely on the fact they're normally fighting numerically equivalent forces willing to retreat when pressured. Whereas the Ukies for the most part are happy with taking equal losses in an exchange if it means they hold a position.

chechens aren't doing much fighting. putin's keeping kadyrov and his troops happy by letting them larp in tacticool gear, but too many chechen causalties won't make the people of the chechen republic happy.

kek the azov.org.ua is like the Brazzers icons for Chechens

Aren't they part of the homo squad?

they're raping Azog in Mariupol despite the bagdad bobbing of NATO shills here

>How is Ukraine kicking they ass

>super scary Chechens?
lol

Attached: 1645835763971.jpg (566x323, 65.32K)

Just like the average mudslime, chechens are finding it hard to fight an enemy when they can't ambush random patrols and then go back and hide amongst women and children.

From Pakistan to Saudi to Chechnya, take away the ability to implement terrorist tactics and hide amongst civilians, and mudslimes become garbage at warfare.

you could say the same about ZOG and air power.

Doing nothing except winning and capturing Ukrainian weapons.

Attached: Screenshot_20220323-010154.jpg (2400x1080, 468.4K)

They got massive amounts of funding from the Russian government, spent it on fancy uniforms and beard oil, and fell victim to the same retardedly simple problems the rest of the Russian army has been having. You can possess an iron will to fight and be as adept at you want at clearing buildings or laying down a field of fire, but it doesn't matter when your plan of ingress to the hot zone is "idk, just get in our Chevys and drive down the highway waving some flags or some shit". Furthermore, many of these guys answer to [Chechen leader] Kadyrov directly rather than any Russian federal authority, so when he hears that his drinking buddies and social media posterboys are getting their shit kicked, I don't doubt that he'd prefer to save face by snapping some good publicity photos and ordering them to just bug out, because at the end of the day this really isn't the (pro-Russian) Chechens' conflict.

Lieutenant colonel Pizdietzov

Why do they have such pronounced brow ridges? I mean, yeah it makes them look very masculine since it goes well with their big round skulls, but honestly, they look like caveman retards. Also, aren't they Caucasian? If so, why do they have big skulls like mongoloids and not small more refined ones like caucasoids?

They're caucasian, but closer to Iranians than any other group of whites. Both culturally and genetically.

Not to mention we are extremly mutted out and mixed (Chechen here). Pure ones tend to look normal, but I suppose that goes for all peoples.

You should stop watching tv, it rot your brain.

So far they've only managed to capture a deserted base.

Attached: homo.webm (1280x720, 2.68M)

youtu.be/0eqP1FL-fwg

What I said previously is just Any Forums level bantz. But seriously, are there any feminine looking male Chechens? Did you guys kill off all the gurly looking ones or what? If only you knew how hard men try to look masculine, but here you and your people are and they do it without effort. It just comes natural to you guys. Totally unfair bro. Honestly, I'd rather look like a masculine caveman than be lanklet + chinlet. Life's not fair.

kadyrov's orcs fled back to their goatfucking shithole

They would be scary on their own land because it’s mountains, but riding around in soft vehicles in flat muddy terrain in someone else’s land is not effective

They are larpers
Only soibois think they are tough guys
Literally the most conquered people on earth

Well, keep in mind these are scary men who have been trained. They are adults. If you want the desc of an average looking Chechen then imagine a tall and somewhat lanky to build male, who has a hair color ranging from blonde to brown, with coloured eyes and pale to bronze skin (If they are non mixed that is).

Although same, I'd rather look like an orc than a faggot. I myself am light blonde and 6'5. Lemme see if I can do a face reveal.

they are probably the most highly motivated assault troops of the russian army. They do what Kadryov tells them to do, who follows what Putin tells him to do.
Only assault phases at the moment is mariupol and SE in the donbass. They fight alongside DPR/LPR troops.
If you have any queries about their progress, please forward to the Kremlin.