How much does MJ cost in your country? How much do you pay for it?

How much does MJ cost in your country? How much do you pay for it?

Russia
~12-20$ for 1 gr

Attached: 71KUM940IpL._SL1200_.jpg (1200x1200, 171.19K)

Lapsang sauchong tastes like smoked ham. I love tea but I can't get past the smoke flavor.

flat rate 5e/g

what is this bat brain?

COVID-23 bombs with complimentary bat soup.

The smokey taste is the whole point

Bout 8 pounds a G
SO about 12 dollar i guess.

I can buy 15% thc bud for $50/28g
20% for 100/28g
God bless Canadian weed.

>15%
>20%
>good
lmfao

I would move to Russia but cannabis use is stigmatized there it seems
I wouldn't mind going living in some remote republic in the wild as long as locals use it and it's tolerated by the administration

the rapper weed shit is only like 28 - 32
20 - 25 is pretty good especially if you are not a daily smoker

I pay $50-75 USD per ounce for lab grade with THCA 25%+ at the store, like a responsible adult.

It’s not about thc content retard.
Also Michigan weed is better

$20 for a qtr ounce

Even converting to a real currency that's not a great deal.

$10 per gram from the goverment store, half that from the grey market stores

Thats about the same price as legal weed in Detroit. But our median income is 6 times Russia's

Attached: wholesome.jpg (720x720, 64.53K)

$1 per g of "green crack"

I make BHO or edibles lol I could less

The same spray container is $23 in Ontario

It's good though...three sprays under your tongue and you're fucked up for hours. And each bottle gives 200 spray shots. That's like $0.48 cents for a good hight. Higly recommend it .

Attached: sativa.jpg (2057x1551, 152.27K)

>dude you need to smoke 60% strains that give you paranoia

Either that is some trash weed or Western Europe is subsidizing drug dealers now

I've never found anyone else that likes it. I've had tons of people try it, not one took to it. To me it's like a cup of campfire comfy.

Try it with milk and honey.

Does green tea make anyone else ill?

Paid 0,28XMR (50€) for 10g, thank you Holland very cool !

>he only smokes 60%
yikes

that looks like dehydrated, balled up dead rats. WTF is it?

I can give you a better deal user

Get an 8th for 35. I smoke CBD though. It’s only like 3% THC.

Free. Buy a half oz for 20, sell quarters for 25.

$2 per gram if you buy in bulk, small amounts is usually twice as much

London has good hash. Bit expensive like 70 pounds for a fat fingers worth. Pretty good bud too but the dealers are straight roadman pussio with rich mummys

Here are the “specials” they text me every week as a valued customer. Sometimes they throw in an edible which is nice. I give them away to people that have us over for drinks. I run with boomers in an HOA so it makes the soccer moms ginies tickle a bit like I’m a drug dealer or something lol :-)

Attached: 8136D1C5-882B-45C9-8913-E331DF84EB8F.png (1242x2688, 3.92M)

Medicineman.is if you live in the U.S. god bless you all

I only buy from Holland except maybe Lsd or shrooms, ya know, customs & stuff

i have a medical mj card in ohio
i generally stick to 510 carts because they don't smell.
at the dispensary a .8g cart is ~$50.
due to trump legalizing hemp, delta 8, thc-o, thcv, etc are now legal. i can get 20g of thc-o oil for $50. with a terpene mixture i'm looking at $3-5/g. my tolerance will never be the same

>Penis Envy
Based shroomer

I've never paid for weed.
>inb4 tits or gtfo

Puer tea, lol, it's funny nobody has recognized that.

Folks, this thread literally makes me sad. It sucks to live in Russia and spend 1/5 of my salary for weed ;_ ;

bro if you're not smoking at least 80% you may as well kill urself

I haven't been in the MJ store for 2 months because i stopped cold turkey after 20 years, the prices have probably increased along with everything else after Russia invaded Ukraine. However, i was getting 1oz of 26-28% THC in various strains for $185, that's about $6.60 per gram.

We can have a little Russia at your home, I will be your Russian refugee with a thick cock mhmhmh

>drinking the meme tea
You fucked up hard, OP. That shit is nasty & tastes like moldy paper. Even in China, nobody drinks it except deluded boomers with more money than sense.

Attached: file.png (1772x2193, 1021.68K)

Where could one get industrial amounts of chaga (the mushroom that you make tea out of)

>Even converting to a real currency that's not a great deal.
Before converting to USD that's less than half what it costs me. You must live in Humboldt county user.

>omg we are so bad
>we are doing drugs again just like when we were young
I believe this 100%

It literally was the metaphor, I'm not aware of local policies towards the discussions on weed.

>he doesn't inject pure THC
ngmi

MJ? Moose Juice? QRD, please.

Ohhh. Man, I was really worried lol
>Dont do it Ivan! NooOoooo!

Wait you buy from dealers ? What kind of nigger does that, buy some xmr and go on the dw like White Men do

You may gather mushrooms and plants in the forests that haven't seen people for ages and sell your harvest to pharmaceutical factories, simply as that.