Should we eliminate them?

They really do seem like a different species. I don't see how they deserve to exist on earth, and neither does reddit.

Attached: vkijnb4cy4p81[1].jpg (658x223, 66.24K)

das rayyyycis

holy shit looks like the easiest way to get faggots to hate niggers is just to worm our way into the mainstream media and then tell them what to think. if it comes from media they believe it.

I know this isn't a serious thread, but anyway,
>muh "democracy"
Why would anyone delude themselves into thinking that someone up there will ever give a single flying fuck about filthy proles and their opinions? It's ridiculous.
Democracy is a myth, and even if it miraculously can be real, most people are braindead idiots who should never be listened to, which renders democracy detrimental for the good of the entire society.
It's way better to have a strong single wise leader with a clear vision, plan, and love for his country and its people. My country unrelated.

why don't we just stop thinking about violence and hug each other? everyone loves hugs

yes we should kill all redditors

sorry user but we have a no hug zone coming.

R3dditors need to be purged indeed. Good thing is that they are doing it themselves too.

Attached: 1647799036398m.jpg (736x1024, 109.88K)

Russians invented the helicopter, transformer, solar cell, field anesthesia, first man and animal into space, satellites, the radio, Tetris, and caterpillar tracks just to name a few.
They also invented the periodic table, the safety parachute, and the theory everything is made of molecules.

Sorry but you "people" don't deserve hugs

Shhh, nobody tell them its because russia has been a multiethnic, multiculti society for longer than western societiesgan8x have been, haha.

Don't be mad, cockhole

We also developed the mathematical theory of dynamical systems, analysis, differential equations, stochastic processes, Markov chains, etc. no thanks necessary for math and CS

>racism is ok when we do it

Attached: FOiaAiYX0AgvaWU.jpg (1080x1230, 115.77K)

It's crazy how propaganda and social bias fuck the brain. I still can't believe they got Americans who were mostly German descendants to attack Germany, call them krauts and huns... like they were a different species. Same old Jewish tricks. Don't get involved, let the Slavs handle their own infighting problem.

This is why leftists hate them. Russians are some of the most intelligent creative people in history. The left hates anything that is good.

WHO THE FUCK CARES WHAT SOME RANDOM RETARD ON REDDIT POSTED

ANYONE WHO BUMPS THIS THREAD IS CERTIFIABLY BRAINDEAD

FUCK OFF

Attached: 1645958080177.png (1095x658, 145.4K)

Wtf are you talking about? Russia is like nazi germany except they have a few vassal states they oppress.

unreal how unhinged and batshit insane these people are.

How can you come to this conclusion about Russians and not niggers?

>you're not allowed to post anything from anywhere except Any Forums Any Forums!!!!
Not my problem.

in vain you say such things. you don't even know what kind of Russian I am. what if i'm a pretty girl? I bet you would have said otherwise then

I have good skills in mathematics, you want to destroy me, and I could give you a useful lecture on algebraic geometry. see what a loss it would be