Got a vaxxoid in your life you want to save?

Then stop being retarded and eating these medical supplements. They are literally owned by the same shitty fucking pharma companies you absolute retards. All of them are unnatural synthetic POISON in forms the body doesn't use.

Literally just eat raw meat, raw butter, raw unsalted cheese, raw milk. In other words just eat a natural human diet.

If you fucking morons haven't figured it out yet after fucking two years of this shit then god damn let me spell it out for you:

GERM THEORY IS A FUCKING LIE

YOU GET SICK FROM TOXINS FROM YOUR NIGGER CATTLE FEEDLOT DIET

YOU ARE A STUPID GRAINFED SLAVE

FREE YOURSELF FROM THE MEDICAL INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX

Attached: Supplement-Catagory-Page-Hero.jpg (1843x1066, 297.1K)

Would that be enough to save a vaxxie? I don't think it would

>Raw meat

I ate raw chicken and died
WHAT AM I DOING WRONG??

this gonna stop me from getting a clot?

you're taking advice from Any Forums

Of course. Your body is way smarter than some gay biochem project. It naturally detoxes if you eat correctly. Vegans know this because fruits contain solvents that help break down shit in your body. But of course vegans don't get all the needed nutrition.

Raw meat and organs
Raw eggs
Raw dairy

Research Aajonus Vonderplanitz

I eat raw chicken all the time. Germ theory is literally fake news.

Germ theory retard detected. Enjoy your bangers and mash faggot. Ask for it extra cooked so you develop cancer sooner.

they just need anti-oxidants, which come from plants.
it's so simple, just eat the plants that have always been your food and here since time immaterial.

>owned by the same shitty fucking pharma companies

Attached: 14c.jpg (207x253, 16.79K)

you'll never be a doctor chud

Fucking worms in your ass, you moron

Retarded. Animal foods most nutrient dense. Humans are obligate carnivores. Plants are a minority of our carbs. And all cooked food is toxic.

I only eat raw pussy. Am i chinese?

Attached: 1647657398191.jpg (886x886, 128.9K)

>just eat raw meat
Lmao

Are you retarded? They're pills. They are pills in a pill bottle. It's literally medicine. Created with toxic lab solvents and processes.
Your body does not want singular forms of specific chemicals. It wants biologically active compounds in their natural state with the accompanying compounds it came with.
Eating NAC pills or whatever other bullshit just clogs up your body with toxins, causes imbalance, and makes you sick down the line. Very foolish.

Good, they're complete assholes and 99% of them deserve to be shot.
How you still think doctors deserve any respect is beyond me.

parasite hands wrote this post

Attached: unknown.png (1440x1080, 889.95K)

Yes, thank you. They help digest food. No problem with them whatsoever. You don't understand basic biology. Let me tell you a story.
Hog researcher had immaculate conditions for his pigs, yet they were constantly sick. He dewormed and treated and cleaned but they were horribly sick. He went to visit a successful hog farm and saw them rolling in the mud. Dirty and happy and healthy as can be. He researched their intestines versus his pigs. The difference: trichinella parasites. The healthy hogs had em, sick ones didnt. He added the parasites to his sick pigs and they instantly healed.
The research went on. He took his findings to human patients who had long term chronic bowel disorders like chrohns or colitis. Decades long suffering was solved overnight by giving them the parasites.

Fact is the only way parasites thrive and harm you is if you are already sick and diseased from eating cooked food. They do not harm people eating their natural diet: raw meat.

Unironically yes

>GERM THEORY IS A FUCKING LIE

Okay, go kiss Magic Johnson then.

Oh? They itch like hell though