Escaping to Japan

I've made up my mind Any Forums. I'm moving to Japan and leaving America behind.

I'm tired of seeing niggers and spics living better than me. I work for a fairly large bank in the lending department. We're loaning out 70k+ to niggers that work for Wendy's and the Nike outlet. But it's okay because our company will just rob white America in taxes to pay for the loss when this shit collapses again.

Japan seems to be safe. Conservative. They are openly racist against shitskins, and seem to see whites as at least a respectable race.
I know a lot of dudes go because Asian gf and anime and other commer degenerate motivations, but I actually want to bring my woman with me, but it's hard finding her a job.

It seems Japan is my only option. I want to delay my family being swallowed by globohomo, and don't want my daughter to be raped by roaming hordes of porch monkeys.

Does anyone have any better suggestions? What countries are promoting family values, are anti minorities, and anti faggot, that aren't 3rd world slave camps?

Until I'm proven wrong, Japan seems to be my only hope.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png (1200x800, 6.35K)

hahaha fucking loser go on go get your asian wife

I'm married with a daughter. If I wanted to fuck Asians, I'd move to California.

you're going to be a nigger there.

just let them have their ethnostate

THIS. West Coast. California or Seattle area.

Trust me.

you're a nigger regardless you invading vermin

I'm happy to be a minority in an ethnostate, if the ethnic majority is productive.

Saying I'd be treated like a nigger i think is exaggerating, they seem to respect whites and view us as human compared to shitskins.

Says the Brazilian mulatto. I'm surprised your internet is stable enough to even comment.

Kazakhstan / Mongolia

On the downside you're surrounded by subhumans who don't brush their teeth or bathe and eat vile things. How do you plan on getting past how nobody wears deodorant and the stink?

Japan is also slowing falling to globohomo dude, it could go very quick since they do everything the government tells them to do.

So trading the hygiene of America for Japan is somehow a downgrade?

Have you been outside?

What is yours is coming, pig

The whole planet is doomed. I just want my daughter to grow up safe and happy. I can't raise her here.

i hope the nips kill you
once your power level drops to the dirt

in japan they will kill yo mother fucker like one fish you stupid bitch nigger

Japan has an overworking working problem to the point where people have died or committed suicide from working too much.
Trust me, I'm weeb as fuck but I would never want to move to Japan for this reason.

They're very nice about it, don't get me wrong.
But if you pay attention to many of their customs, history, culture, Japs don't like gaijin half as much as you'd think. Overall, I think you'd have more success with westernized asian women. They seem to be the most feasibly "culture fused" with.

Japan is nice because it doesn't have immigrants. Also, fuck off we're full

Based. Those who run get shot in the back.

japanese have much better hygiene than westerners. Youre thinking chinese or indian

I don't trust their men to not kidnap and rape my daughter to death.

Based, hang them like you hanged Christians, they will destroy your people.

T. Sailor here. Japanese people are super racist to foreigners. Many establishments will not serve you because you are white. Instead they say no gaijin and make you leave

Why would Japan want whites who will slowly erect policies turning it into another center of nigger worship?

japan

Attached: jquake7-4.webm (640x360, 1.54M)

>let the niggers take over my homeland and fuck my brothers and sisters
>because im gonna be nigger else where
Lol you are low t demoralized cuck nigger faggot

Japan will be safe until you go there anglo
you are the globohomo stay away from Japan if you truly love them

Attached: FNKfcIjaAAMD3G0.jpg (1536x2048, 498.54K)

Would you rather have a white family move to your country or a Sri Lankan sex tourist? Should've thought twice before creating anime.