Does the War of Ukrainian Aggression prove there is no secret military tech?

Is globohomo giving away Ukraine on purpose while withholding use of their hypertech fighter jets, black project tr3bs, or space tungsten? I find this laughable, those faggots would have unleashed them about 2 weeks ago. They have no self control when it comes to an opportunity for violence. Surely if they had them, they would have already used them. They don't exist. No body has anything past cruise missiles on the tech tree. No flying saucers. No alien faggotry from another dimension. Just good old btr and tank combat. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1638291396993.webm (854x480, 1.03M)

Bump

Attached: 1647400644654.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

No. It proves this war is purely theater waged against the people.

The only thing better than having secret military weapons is when everything thinks that you do.

The idea of holding superb technology secret is retarded on itself. Show don't tell.

SAUCE.
As you can see in pic related, there is a clear lack of secret technology going on.

Attached: 1647399718607.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

New type of weapons will be ultra steong lasers and anti-matter bomb.
That's it

Nobody gonna spend his secrets for a war like this, hell....no even in ww3, why?, morality?.

Having super tech is for them, we are no in the equation anymore.

Attached: CBgxCm2W8AAgDnB.jpg (650x866, 39.77K)

If it was merely theater, then why would Putin stop trade in the dollar? That is a serious indicator that he is indeed not part of globohomo and operates independently. He will do business with them at his convenience, it's just not convenient anymore. Taking Ukraine is.

Attached: 1647400255926.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Unironically though, where are the Armada tanks?

you dont think nlaws dabbing on tanks for a fraction of the price isnt a "secret" tech its the first time its really been used agaisnt a military and its literally revolutionising warfare

The conflict in Ukraine only proves that people need to be told what to believe, because they can't figure things out for themselves.

OK that is fairly reasonable. Although Ukraine is a major crop growing region. You can support a whole continent with Ukrainian food output.

*pic is not from the War of Ukrainian Aggression.

Attached: 1638222070657.webm (368x640, 474.69K)

>Does the War of Ukrainian Aggression
You stupid lying sack of shit nigger.

Attached: Clown.png (303x335, 129.74K)

Bro, they got defeated by an iron table with some active armor on top. I'm not impressed. Cope cage is the true dabbing

There are two NWO's, the globohomo order and the alternative world order with the BRICS nations Brazil russia china India south africa.

James giordano, nanobots. Check it out

I think I would rather have the weapons actually, as physical ojects tend to hold their value better than a bag of lies.

Attached: 1638291913542.webm (958x720, 531.68K)

Don't make me bring Bigfoot into this. I'll do it, but I don't think these faggots are ready to hear about the Russian-Bigfoot hyperspace alliance quite yet.

Why would you use your most secret tech in some bullshit war that doesn't even need to be won. The entire purpose of ukraine is to weaken Russia, it is being sacrificed.
We do have some really interesting craft but showing capability when it's not needed is worse than pointless.

It's all just factional infighting in Team Satan.
They can't spoil the surprise the Antichrist has planned.
They can just jockey for position in the New World Order.

Attached: 1626297676188.jpg (1920x2268, 1.42M)

Now putting will control all of Europe's gas AND food supply. Ukraine is important on an existential level for globohomo as Europe is their primary territory.

>space tungsten
they're waiting for russians to commit sufficient numbers of armor to break those out

Attached: niven_pournelle_footfall.jpg (1097x709, 89.76K)

we've had stealth refueling drones over their shitty little this entire time. chances are, we've flown sorties even. the fact is the hohols just aren't that special. we don't care enough about them to expend real effort here. we care about how many Russian casualties they can rack up for us as they die.
that's it.

What if I told you Putin was neutral? Not good nor evil, but a rare morally neutral character playing his role in the play?

you can bet that there are all sorts of tetonic plates moving over on another under the surface of mainstream perception. if toilet cleaners & masturbation addict neets can see that ukraine & russia are both masonic criminal jew states, one might imagine hardened intelligencia might be more than programmed rockem sockem robots. the whole intelligence process is a living, moving chemistry. i will say that many mafioso with police & mayors on the take ended up with their own inner circle members being forced into being informants, secured areas being breached, etc etc. real police who are forced to delve into these sewers are guaranteed to be as much hardened thugs as is required of then to be to survive and advance. its clear that this operation is a big deal for both sides. i personally believe this happening will coincide with a secondcoming which will be the steel beam of the new foundation to be poured and layed in this major power shift, and the institution of a new world order. i think the enemy has an entire future vision and contingency plan that will be vaporized before their shocked eyes.

I'd tell you you haven't studied the history of the last hundred years.

Attached: Global Foundation.png (767x961, 966.94K)

As OP, I do solemnly swear, I have been proven wrong as far as the space tungsten is concerned. (You better screencap this op never admits he's wrong)

>firmament tungsten