Just waked and baked and I realize now how dumb this place is

Holy fuck, shitposter are actually saner than regular fags seriuously discussing political nonsence

Attached: 6132-pepe-high.png (398x390, 104.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ov4epAJRPMw
youtube.com/watch?v=zAeZyobgWMI
instagram.com/p/CbVfWQmupIL/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kiss my dickhole stonerfaggot

Smoking russian mids?

why so angry wtf user

man I bet your weed is dog shit Ivan. Do you guys have some special strains share more, what are the political implications of your drug laws? Are your police worried more about other crime? Do you have pictures of your buds? Do you have like a DEA?

based stoned shitposter, I just got some weed today and I'm gonna smoke up real soon

everything in moderation.

>Guys I just took this drug that retarded my brain and it made me think one of my idiotic thoughts is profound
Every time

>Just waked and baked
This is now a crazy shit thread.

Attached: who_would_win_starmania_1.jpg (1189x720, 115.43K)

i wish, i smoke every damn day like a chimney, i'd be lying if i said i wanted to quit

kys degenerate

Russian weed lmao

I’ve been trying to help people and tell them this for years, but they don’t get it. Zoomers in particular take the internet way too seriously. I’m just here for frog memes and watching retard fights

spotted the christcuck

DUDE

bout to smoke a bowl, whats the weed scene like in Russha?

Nigga you ARE HIGH ON DRUGS. Keep your bullshit opinions to yourself

Attached: 1630595449312.jpg (512x640, 35.19K)

on 40mg of oxy
I only come here to laugh at retarded shills

Attached: bobsaget_rap_video.jpg (2104x1382, 519.7K)

>get sudden heart problems because of long covid
>doc says i can't drink, smoke or do any psychedelics until they can fix me and get my heart working as it should again

i hate china so fucking much bros

reality is trippy enough without drugs

Attached: 1641250880873.png (492x767, 197.95K)

I stared at this image for a good 5 mins

>long covid

Attached: reddit_retard.png (264x262, 58.64K)

hard disagree

Agreed, bro. These niggers need to poke some smot and start loving instead of hating.

Attached: apu-rollin-dat-doink-nigga.jpg (1880x1057, 91.13K)

I'm high as fuck and just drank a bottle of clenpiq. I'm about to fucking shit like a madman!

You kind of have a point, but you're a drug addict so that immediately makes you a fag.

The only good Russian is a dead Russian

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 11.4K)

I SMOKE TWO JOINTS IN TIME OF PEACE AND TWO OF TIME OF WAR

right
it's usually certain strains circulating across the market, most popular ones like AK-47. Police usually exploits weedfriends, legally you'd get an administrative punishment if you are carrying less than 5g, but in reality policefags can fuck you up

Lots of people are growing themselves, you won't get into trouble if you stay quiet In general

Attached: dotka3.jpg (1280x720, 413.45K)

I think most human lives are jokes, most humans on planet Earth are mere puppets and pets of the elite, who toy with their lives recklessly and (**hits pipe**) needlessly because they just want someone to tell them they've been good so they don't need to think about what's right and wrong.

You're not trying hard enough, decalcify your pineal gland

Attached: 1641276865623.jpg (1280x1008, 269.86K)

>its medicine bro

Attached: npv.png (1197x886, 498.91K)

>get covid
>get over it
>have no history of heart disease in family
>fit
>suddenly have problems a month later
>have to see doctors
>talk to cardiologist
>tells me it's a result of covid
>tells me it's very common
>ask him why it isn't reported
>just looks at me and says "you know why"
china and fauci need to be wiped off the face of the earth

I SMOKE TWO JOINTS BEFORE I SMOKE TWO JOINTS AND THEN I SMOKE TWO MORE

Shouldn't have gotten the shot

Why do russians claim to hate americans but copy everything they do. I grew up in Russia, nobody smoked weed. Since when did people start smoking kush?

It can be interesting sometimes to log on to darknet markets and set one's destination different places to see what kind of weed is on offer from\to different parts of the world.

love from Canada. I always smoke and play as Russia in Wargame: Red Dragon.

i didn't, that's what sucks

calm down fags I'm baking after an operation on my thumbs

youtube.com/watch?v=ov4epAJRPMw

Attached: 450x450xd4e32c9494b46463684f2f2908e82d7b.jpg.pagespeed.ic.7I-vtMHm9M.png (512x512, 142.97K)

go fuck yourself, catholic.

You think Putin has a farm?

Old McPutin had a farm
E I E I O
And on that farm he grew some weed
E I E I O

enjoy your cereal and comfy bed user

why are blunts always pozzed with aromatics. i need to grow my own tobacco

u wot fag? since always, it's native to our lands

youtube.com/watch?v=zAeZyobgWMI

Yeah I don’t know user this is getting a bit deep for me I’m going to go watch Star Trek and Jack off to Chase Mastersons tits

Based. Smoking weed daily is the most canadian past time.

Alright. As implausible as your story sounds, I will consider believing you, if you can do one thing.
Show your flag.

Attached: watches_3.jpg (1081x1280, 373.16K)

>this buttmad albanian again

put your phone down Agon

You need to stop smoking weed like a nigger and get a glass bong.

what do you think is implausible, nigger? that fauci and china made a really fucked up virus?

love you guys same here, killin it, smokin every day

your flag is showing.

It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. The outliers are the last ones without kool aid in their cups.

These results are an IQ test in themselves. 0.1 point reduction after 3 years? Totally worth it, especially if you're not already retarded. If anything that's more of a sign of its ability to preserve neuroplasticity.

Attached: nigga-wat.jpg (637x358, 37.88K)

Oh shit!!!! The clenpiq got my stomach doing flip flops!

Weed is not a drug, hash is a drug.

Drug means dry-good, fresh weed is not a drug, arguable dried buds could maybe be, but most dried-goods are in powdered form, drug is really a powdered and dried and uniform substance.

So, hash is a drug, cocaine powder is a drug, but cocaine leaves are not drugs and cannabis flowers are not drugs, as the dried flower is only dried enough for smoking not for powderization, dessicated buds that crumble into shake are more like a drug, shake itself or ground dried flowers and leaves of cannabis, is a drug.

But, weed on smokes is a flower one's smoke, people do the same with other flowers, like passionflower for instance, it can be partially dried and smoked to a very pleasant effect and aroma as well.

if you come here to have a serious discussion you are doing it wrong.

fuck yeah boys you know what the deal is, keep smoking and being awesome

the fuck is mj

It's implausible that such a virus, with very little tangible evidence to back up its existence, causes everything from people collapsing in the street (2019) to flu-like symptoms (2020) to a common cold (2021) to heart problems (2022).

Attached: corona_hysteria.webm (640x352, 2.78M)

>mentions operation on thumbs
>posts a picture of a foot

I think the weed is frying your brain, ivan.

Attached: 1645835835156.png (620x519, 7.27K)

Tell the truth and do right by oneself and then do right to whoever's left.

They made a stupid virus with the gain of function research.
In order to do a mass trial of mRNA therapy on human.

>duh, all the mice die but maybe if the host is bigger they can tolerate the effect better.

Then they produced (((different))) vaccine and ask for a vaccine passport so they can track and get the mean score of different dosage, pathway and it’s result on the host.

Congratulations, you just give up your health for (((science))).

It's woke and boke

>covid doesn't exist
real schizo hours

it's real and it's man made and that nigger fauci should be on trial for it

Dude I love weed but its honestly such a waste of money. I am also at the dillemna where I can't enjoy weed if I don't smoke it much because it gets me too high/anxious, and my enjoyable highs are when I smoke a lot which wastes a lot of money.

>Just waked and baked
You better release our nigger sportsball monkey then.

Attached: pepeserious.jpg (360x281, 16.7K)

It meant the vaccines are working.

>But, weed on smokes is a flower one's smoke
Didn't proof read this, I meant to type,
But, weed one smokes is a flower one smokes.

Any non-food substance that affects the brain is a drug. Alcohol is a drug, nicotine is a drug, caffeine is a drug.

This has nothing to do with politics at all

Do your god damn job jannies

When put in video form like this, it's like watching those bad Cops shows or something. It's impossible to comprehend just how paranoid & retarded these people were & still are. They really think they can just waltz back into society after all the shit they put people through?

LAMPPOSTS & ROPE

Covid is common cold and flu.

Weed kmushrooms and acid are helluva a drug. The state lies and history is fake as fuck.

i get it user, it's all about finding a balance and smoking based on how your gut feels, if I down a coffee and feel jumpy I don't smoke for a few hours, and speaking about the prices, have you ever visited the natives? I get 14 grams for $55, they have insane deals.

shut up glownigger faggot before i slap the shit out of you and impregnate your wife.

Attached: zoinkd-nigga.png (968x751, 26.89K)

Yes.

Attached: nottobacco.jpg (1280x720, 75.19K)

Your conditioning is showing

>Complaining about shitposting on Any Forums
>tells jannies to do their job

Not gunna lie user, I can’t tell if this itself is a shitpost and you’re 200IQ or you’re being serious

I can’t even tell what’s satire anymore Kek

>14 grams for 55$
I'm crying, they are selling from 17$/gram here, or even higher

They're still doing it.
instagram.com/p/CbVfWQmupIL/

Attached: 2022_mask_whitltaylor.jpg (2382x1384, 443.49K)

MODS
>MODS
MODS
>MODS
MODS

DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE OFF TOPIC BULLSHIT THAT IS THIS THREAD

he might be right guys lets get on it I like this thread.

Im glad its legal here.

Attached: WeedPolitics.jpg (743x482, 46.06K)