Why haven’t you complied with the mandates?

How have you escaped the restrictions…are you literally living under a rock? We are up to 4 shots soon, can’t you at least get one? ONE? Come on man, it’s not hard.

Attached: 10AAD451-B98C-4947-86EF-E42470BADBC4.jpg (1108x1478, 245.74K)

Certified 4 BGC.

Attached: #IStandWithBGC-2.jpg (600x569, 88.74K)

No. Stop asking. Kys.

I fucked three girls who were vaxed before dumping them. It's a license to treat a woman like a cum dumpster because she is a hopeless npc with no future. She likely cannot reproduce, but even if she could, she's likely going to fuck around until she is too old to have healthy children.

Vax passport is awesome! Thanks!

Damn. This bitch looks like she sucks cock like a crazy gobbling alien.

Attached: 1593028671997.jpg (640x640, 40.95K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220324-031119_Chrome.jpg (1080x2400, 638.67K)

Why? Is it the eyes that don’t point the same way?

Wtf? bitch is insane

Based did you at least tell them why?

>How have you escaped the restrictions…
By totally ignoring them you cucked faggot.

>Come on man,
How's it going Joe?

The vaccine is for goyim my dear glownigger. Your masters need to train you better, my beloved dog of war.

lol I haven't had a yearly flu shot in over 2 decades why would I get some rushed, experimental vaccine pushed by a bunch of liars?
no vaccines, eat right, get exercise and you'll be healthy enough

she'd be pretty hot if she lost like 50 lbs

also, i'm just not gonna take it

>1 post by this id

Attached: 66276A6C-F1AF-4A06-B842-F5FD734FBE05.jpg (300x400, 21.76K)

Hillary clinton still hasnt sucked me off

Attached: 1647221157596.gif (1210x594, 3.73M)

That, plus she's fat.

Attached: 1639127150246.png (112x112, 10.99K)

really can't be arsed
>t. used to work at glaxosmithkline
>t. Patrick Vallance also worked there
>t. he also worked in the same department at the same company
>t.

No, giving closure is no go. Never talk to her again for me, but fuck her friends if possible. Many such cases.

Got 2 Pfizer vaccines + the Pfizer booster. The only side effects I had were sore shoulders.

I also wear a mask when I'm around other people.

Surprise surprise, I haven't gotten Covid.

But have fun willingly exposing yourself to a leaked Chinese virus experiment - which caused the notoriously greedy and cruel Chinese regime to quarantine the fuck out of their own people and shut down their economy. I'm sure they did that for no reason and don't know something that we don't.

And I'm sure that your chances of experiencing serious side effects from the vaccines are higher than experiencing serious health problems from the escaped engineered lab experiment.

What the fuck is math btw?

Attached: 1578790410057.jpg (1280x720, 72.41K)

Some poor, vaxxless fool is probably sitting next to a waterfall somewhere totally unaware of how angry and scared he's supposed to be

Attached: forest+anon.jpg (1080x1050, 569.77K)

I wanted to zoom in on her crazy eyws

You're right, it's not hard. You know what else has been not hard? Getting none. Whenever someone asks I just say I haven't got it and move on with the conversation. Got a text inviting me for an appointment from a nearby practice, didn't reply. People in real life aren't as rabid about it as they are on ribbit and the average normie just wanted to put the pandemic madness behind them anyway.
It's nice that you played along, though. :)

Attached: 1487700342463.png (419x249, 6.02K)

>How have you escaped the restrictions
Simple, I never bothered to follow them, vaxxie.

It's not hard to do.

Thats my type of bbw. Such a shame, had she unvaxxed Id regularly rawdog someone like her

yeah but she's physically attractive

bruh i wouldnt even talk to them ur a faggot
*sigmamalememecomplilation

that's a big bitch. check the hands. that mask is hiding 3 chins.

Attached: 1638839786069.jpg (999x1006, 93.5K)

Simple as just saying, no thank you. I did the same thing for the mask to. People don't know how to respond to a polite no as you carry on with your business.
Also, when did they get to shot four?

My reasoning?

Look....

I'm just not going to take it (the vaccine!)
I know...I know....UGH...I know, I'm sorry!
It's just I'm not going to take it is all!

Aahahahahahahhahaahahhaahahahahah

>same pen
>same handwriting

yeah no, those are bait lot numbers I bet. I dug deep for my fakies.

I even switched pens and printed a label out for my name.

fuck kikes fuck jannies fuck niggers

The DNA is what makes us human.

By altering the DNA, one changes into something else. Something not covered by the Abrahamic covenant. None of the subsequent scriptures apply. For Jews, this means not being part of the chosen people any longer. For Christians, it means you do not have access to Jesus' saving grace more than a dog does. For Muslims, it means that God's mercy as described in the Holy Quran does not apply to you any longer. The closest beings to the category you are in are the Nephilim, who were drowned in the Flood.

That is why so many former people felt their link with God has been severed after the jab. That's why the ritual of covering your face -- the mirror of the soul -- to signify departing from God, and also the funeral shroud put over the face. That's why the contract had to be signed in blood (the jab).

The Abrahamic covenant was a promise from God to Abraham and his seed, with no way for Abraham's heirs to exit the covenant -- other than becoming something else.

Satan found a loophole. Impressive.

YWNBAW