When you handshake a woman in a social situation do you chose to:

when you handshake a woman in a social situation do you chose to:
firm and your sturdiest handshake like with fellow men
to show dominance
or a more lighter and caring handshake to transmit your delicateness and awareness that you're the man and she's the woman?
what are the political implications

Attached: frog.png (800x771, 400.15K)

i don't talk to women in public, i'm anti-social and autistic, but last time i shook a woman's hand it wasn't aggressive. The funniest part is that it was a fucking stripper who extended her hand first to introduce herself, talk about manners.

#1rule: never offer your hand first. It's rude to reach out for women. If she offers her hand, shake it. But handshakes between men and women are not necessary. Eye contact and a verbal greeting are adequate.

This is an autist.

Shake hands with women and make it firm without squeezing her hand

Spot on women think your a south for shanking their hands.

Sperg*

wrong rule to have in my opinion, getting a woman to feel you (your hand) will always do more good than harm to you in almost any situation if you're likeable at least in my experience

Mid tier clutch, but solid.
Just enough to let her know I can break her if I feel like it, but not enough to intimidate or cause pain.

>touching femoids
NGMI

Lick their nipple to establish dominance

Shake her tit. That's all I got

this, i don't hand shake women, like i said the lady offered her hand first. with my last ex i shook her dad's hand firmly and with her mom it was just mutual acknowledgement

I just grab'em by the pussy

Attached: 1638221023848.png (420x420, 165.25K)

just grab the wrist women love that

Extra hard, even more than when shaking hands with a fellow man. not to show dominance but to try to break some bones in her hand.

not as firm as a man but still very firm. let her know you're a big man. who can protect her. unless she dates black guys. or anyone bigger than you

That poster's etiquette is entirely correct, you're simply retarded. They teach classes on this kind of thing, you know. You aren't just shit out knowing where all the spoons go and how to behave. There are rules and that's one of them.

>handshake a woman

Never.
Hug or nod.
Or ignore.

you're gonna go for a hug on the HR lady when you come in for a job interview?

i match their firmness.

You should say "I don't shake women's hands."

hand shake that young man, reserve the hugs for a first date or something

I assume the struggling for power pose and force her to her knees brother HH

Attached: 1640443796142.jpg (700x641, 172.83K)

Is that social situation?
Looks like formal one to me.
In any case HR is nod .

>use grip strength trainers
>bring tears to the eyes of men who think themselves strong
>and everyone else to their knees
As if there's another way.

Attached: 1610217348413.jpg (960x960, 136.12K)

I don't shake hands it's gay.

Btw it needs to be in an insulting tone

Couple beers I usually go for the tit along with a strong "cunt" expletive

god its awkward as fuck shaking a mans hand. hate the gathering thing where you're meant to hug people, try to smile and wave instead and several guys thought i meant to shake their hand so then i have to do the most awkward fucking handshake ever.

>people constantly want to touch random strangers
why