Can Any Forums define what is a woman

Can Any Forums define what is a woman.

Attached: E590B9FA-B9E2-420F-B96B-0A74AAE883F7.jpg (600x450, 26.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/search?q=woman's anatomy&source=hp&ei=38M7YqSPKNSsgQbf9pvABw&iflsig=AHkkrS4AAAAAYjvR70OfVkXXERuHbKm82WnHGYbtck0u&oq=woman's anatomy&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAEYADIFCAAQgAQyBAgAEAoyBAguEAoyBQgAEIAEMgQIABAKMgQIABAKMgQIABAKMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQyBAgAEApQAFgAYLIPaABwAHgAgAFmiAFmkgEDMC4xmAEAoAECoAEB&sclient=gws-wiz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a dated concept still held by racists xenophobes

A miserable little pile of secrets

Something you'll never be.

Pic

Attached: E9462BE2-5F63-4139-81FE-ED70685B1072.jpg (1080x1079, 131.38K)

A place for my pee pee to deposit nutty juice

If she was born with a womb and has 2 x chromosomes, she's a woman. Simple as.

It isn't that thing. that thing is a demon.

Ovaries and a vagina

>what is a woman
xx
see how easy that is?

baby making machine

Born with a womb

A demon.

Attached: sad-cat.gif (440x248, 1.25M)

Tissue paper?

It’s real simple see God took out the rib bone and made the first McRib sandwich. And that’s how women were invented

Anyone who wasn’t born a man. What kind of retard needs to ask a question like this?

Apparently the nigger Supreme Court Justice nominee couldn't.

Attached: 1648071869282.png (1175x397, 699.53K)

Two X chromosomes.

I sure can. A woman is the bringer of the end times.
Listen to me.
LISTEN TO ME.
Giving women equal rights is the single greatest mistake of man. I am not memeing, every single western country plummets into the die phase (lower births, less people having sex) after feminism takes hold. EVERY SINGLE TIME, no exception. Women get power, only 10% of men start to breed, eventually the populace gets so genetically similar that the brother/sister effect sets in and nobody will want to have sex anymore, this is just nature's way of promoting diversity.

Roasties will seethe eternally for what I am about to say, but heed these words. Mankind died the moment women were given equal rights. The fact is absolute, no amount of seethe or tear or cope can undo what has already been done. All of this which we believe is first world country, equal rights, it came with a price: the future of humanity.

Men have nipples because are babies are women first. They develop male parts after being bathed in hormones.

google.co.uk/search?q=woman's anatomy&source=hp&ei=38M7YqSPKNSsgQbf9pvABw&iflsig=AHkkrS4AAAAAYjvR70OfVkXXERuHbKm82WnHGYbtck0u&oq=woman's anatomy&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAEYADIFCAAQgAQyBAgAEAoyBAguEAoyBQgAEIAEMgQIABAKMgQIABAKMgQIABAKMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQyBAgAEApQAFgAYLIPaABwAHgAgAFmiAFmkgEDMC4xmAEAoAECoAEB&sclient=gws-wiz
If this is the result of a Google search, then it must be true.

I'm not a biologist.

Attached: fulvia.jpg (590x350, 58.51K)

lol meme flag nigger

checked
*vagina
*uterus
*ovaries
seems purty cut n dry to me.
then again, i was always the
'don't bullshit a bullshitter' type

Attached: thoul shalt ne'er be a woman.png (263x429, 29.46K)

If you have to ask, you'll never know.

The Niggress the Biden wants to install in the Supreme Court. She was elected by him because shes a black “woman” but she can’t define what a woman is.

Yes

XX chromosomes trust the science. sage

Someone who’s genetics under normal circumstances would naturally provide them a uterus, cervix, labia, and milk-producing breasts

Males would be defined as a person who’s genetics under normal circumstances would provide them a prostrate, testes, a penis with foreskin and breasts that do not produce milk.

My definition accounts for women and men that may be born with genetic defects they might make them barren or lacking vital structures for creating and birthing a child, like women born without uteruses.