TROON GETS FIRED FOR USING THE WOMENS BATHROOM AND MAKING ACTUAL WOMEN UNCOMFORTABLE, SPERGS OUT

twitter.com/axqlbb/status/1506732435781951488?s=21

Attached: B4B6552D-EFAB-4B3D-B3C9-D2C58DE8DCF3-min.jpg (828x1407, 114.76K)

TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUM-ACK

Attached: 1647980855972.jpg (750x445, 277.04K)

if you can't handle me as a woman with a cock jacking off in the ladies room then you're a BIGOT

based. hope he sues and bankrupts the company. that's what you deserve for hiring faggots.

Sonic. Pokémon. So I take it JK is on to something. Trannies are autists

She looks good. Would destroy the bussy but apparently some mexican gentlemen already did :(

Attached: Simulated Pregnacy.jpg (1020x1548, 159.68K)

>TROON
This isn't the Something Awful Forums, user.

His nose looks like one of those neopenii

HIGHER LEVELS

i wonder if this thing asked for maternity leave

Dial8 looney troon

Attached: ACE5A51E-10B1-4F7F-AB5E-A921DED9A01E.jpg (1170x1156, 380.48K)

w-what happens at the end?

it pushes a huge shit out of it's ass in the ER and everyone claps pretending it's a child

that's satire, right?
no way a dude seriously walks around pretending to be pregnant with a pillow bellow his shirt, right...?

He explodes giving birth to Slaaneshi Daemonettes.

Just kidding. The dead midget that he shoved up his asscrack is finally expelled and he can finally stop shitting out his mouth.

A suicide then his parents put his real name on his tombstone

Quick tip for all the buisness owners. You can fire trannies for being trannies. You just have to come up with some other reason to fire them and NEVER mention anything about them being trans. Fire them for being rude to customers or some shit because most trannies are fucking insufferable twats. Just say there were a bunch of customer complaints about them being rude and FIRE THEM
Better yet never hire them but I know some people hire people and then they start transitioning once they start getting paychecks. At that point its your duty to not fund someone fucking their life up and cutting off their cock
The same goes for niggers. You don't have to hire them in the first place. Don't associate with trannies or niggers plain and simple.

No user they are fucking nuts looney they belong in a insane asylum

Is it wrong to circumcise my dog

>Disney princess posters
>Looks like a Disney villain
Kek

You only have one rabbi in your country. We have more jews here than in Israel. If there's one thing an American is an expert in, it's in globohomo. We are in the heart of the beast. You have no idea what they want for our "allies". Globohomo is our number 1 export. Then before you know it, whites are sub 50% of your population and immigration just keeps increasing as the native birthrate plummets.

Kill every single tranny, they are not human.

This shit made my night

>troon
There are no "goons" here, you retard. Lowtax is dead. SA is irrelevant and forgotten.