I wish fox news didn't exist

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 13.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yceq7IG5Vdc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish this world didn't exist

Suck a wet fart out of my hairy asshole kike

I wish the Jews didn’t exist

Where would leadpaint infused boomers brains going to get their daily brainwash then?

Sounds like you're feeling guilty for being a pedophile

How many times have you reported hate speech on Reddit?
>daily brainwash

I wish the news weren't infiltrated by the Jews and the CIA.

I wish all legacy media outlets didn't exist.

awful, yes, but slightly less than everyone else

Attached: massivefaggot.jpg (500x553, 42.17K)

I wish all non whites didn't exists

0, I'm not active at that shill infused site.

>0, I'm not active at that shill infused site.

Attached: bc1.jpg (600x603, 53.46K)

Unfortunately, the faggot is correct.

I wish niggers didn't exist.

Attached: 1642206898123.jpg (923x713, 79.37K)

You are like mosquitos in here go away

I miss old Any Forums they were right wing but paid no heed to shit like fox or dailymail. Now this place become a boomer central.
It is like going to leftypol and seeing people defending cnbc

>I miss old Any Forums they were right wing but paid no heed to shit like fox or dailymail. Now this place become a boomer central.
>It is like going to leftypol and seeing people defending cnbc

Attached: 32tq5c.jpg (625x500, 90.24K)

>It is like going to leftypol

You have to go back

Fox is very pro Israel and Jew I dunno what you are getting at, I'm a kike because I don't like Fox?

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 13.72K)

Tucker Carlson is all I watch

nigga I was here since Rmoney days back in 2012. I come here to talk with people outside my ideology because it is very easy and comfy to go to a place where you can circlejerk with likeminded people.

I can always spot the shill because they think shit like this makes sense.

>I can always spot the shill because they think shit like this makes sense.

Attached: 9d2.jpg (563x821, 180.61K)

>nigga I was here since Rmoney days back in 2012. I come here to talk with people outside my ideology because it is very easy and comfy to go to a place where you can circlejerk with likeminded people.

Attached: f21.jpg (680x831, 45.7K)

I don't care for him, but talking heads aren't my cup of tea. He's probably the closest thing to real news you can get on a broadcast channel though.

I like that sometimes he talks about class warfare and such. You wouldn't imagine such talk 10 years ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=Yceq7IG5Vdc
He is, like Glenn Beck, is a very chill guy off the records. He admits he is born into privileged and very open and honest about a lot of things. Tried to find the interview but it seems burried under his recent fame, its a bit old.
jidf detected.

>t. Redditeur

>I like that sometimes he talks about class warfare and such. You wouldn't imagine such talk 10 years ago.
>youtube.com/watch?v=Yceq7IG5Vdc
>He is, like Glenn Beck, is a very chill guy off the records. He admits he is born into privileged and very open and honest about a lot of things. Tried to find the interview but it seems burried under his recent fame, its a bit old.
> (YOU)
>jidf detected.

Attached: Jidf_logo.png (316x316, 103.67K)